It helps you keeps track of your disease activity, medication, doctor appointments and laboratory results. Disease activity scores are visualized to help you and your doctor have a better overview of your health and plan future treatment.
- track your disease score (DAS28, SDAI, CDAI) and visualize your progress
- add your medication, and set reminders to always stay on track with your treatment
- add reminders for your doctor appointments and laboratory controls
- store your laboratory results
- set goals for your disease activity score according to the latest guidelines
All of this provides you a helping hand in managing your condition and staying on top of your progress.
Conheça os principais critérios diagnósticos das doenças reumatológicas!
Reumatologia é uma sub-especialidade em medicina interna, dedicado ao diagnóstico e terapêutica das doenças reumáticas. A Reumatologia lida principalmente com problemas clínicos envolvendo articulações, tecidos moles, doenças autoimunes, vasculite e distúrbios hereditários do tecido conjuntivo.
Confira todos os critérios encontrados nessa versão:
• Artrite Reumatóide
• Lúpus Eritematoso Sistêmico
• Síndrome de Sjögren
• Doença Mista
• Poliarterite nodosa
• Granulomatose de Wegener
• Arterite Temporal
• Polimialgia Reumática
• Arterite de Takayasu
• Doença de Behçet
• Doença de Kawasaki
• Espondilite Anquilosante
• Síndrome de Reiter
• Artrite psoriática
• Osteoartrose do quadril
• Osteoartrose interfalângica
• Osteoartrose de joelho
• Febre Reumática
• Doença de Lyme
• Gota aguda
• Artropatia de Pirofosfato de Cálcio
• Síndrome de Sweet
Esse é mais um lançamento vandFald.net!
Faça o download da versão completo no link >> https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=reumatologia.vandfald.net
Qualquer dúvida, entre em contato com os desenvolvedores:
Know the main diagnostic criteria of rheumatic diseases!
Rheumatology is a sub-specialty in internal medicine, for diagnosis and therapy of rheumatic diseases. Rheumatology deals primarily with clinical problems involving joints, soft tissues, autoimmune diseases, vasculitis, and hereditary disorders of connective tissue.
Check out all the features found in this version:
• Rheumatoid Arthritis
• Systemic Lupus Erythematosus
• Dermato / Polymyositis
• Sjogren's Syndrome
• Joint Disease
• Polyarteritis nodosa
• Wegener's granulomatosis
• Temporal arteritis
• Polymyalgia Rheumatica
• Takayasu arteritis
• Behcet's Disease
• Kawasaki disease
• Ankylosing Spondylitis
• Reiter's Syndrome
• Psoriatic arthritis
• Osteoarthritis of the hip
• Osteoarthritis interphalangeal
• Osteoarthritis of the knee
• Rheumatic Fever
• Lyme Disease
• Acute gout
• calcium pyrophosphate arthropathy
• Sweet's syndrome
This is another release vandFald.net!
Any questions, please contact the developers:
Prognosis : Rheumatology contains 16 cases covering the spectrum of clinical rheumatology.
The cases are excellent preparation for the USMLE Step 2 CS, COMLEX, NCLEX, CCRN and MCAT exams, as well as other board examinations and professional licensure tests.
They are also an excellent introduction to rheumatology for anyone interested in the field.
Each case can be completed in a few minutes, making it an ideal tool for quick or last minute revision.
The content is modeled on real life patients, has been checked by a panel of expert medical specialists and is based on current management guidelines.
1. Reactive Arthritis
3. Anti Phospholipid Syndrome
5. Perthes' Disease
6. Psoriatic Arthritis
9. Septic Arthritis
10. Osteonecrosis, Femoral Head
11. Rheumatoid Arthritis
12. Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE)
14. Sjögren's Syndrome
15. Ankylosing Spondylitis
16. Polymyalgia Rheumatica
Funzionalità APP Artrite Reumatoide :
Registra l’appuntamento sia sul device (in modo tale da avvertire il paziente anche in caso della mancanza di connettività), sia su una piattaforma cloud (in modo tale da potersi sincronizzare nel caso in cui il device fosse resettato e perdesse tutte le informazioni).
Sistema di sincronizzazione (applicativo integrato nell’app che permette di prelevare gli appuntamenti dall’applicazione web e li trasferisce sul device)
Sistema news google per la frase chiave: “malattie reumatiche”. Questo sistema visualizza tutti gli articoli presenti in google news. Questa funzionalità sarà possibile usarla solo in presenza di connettività
Realizzazione dell’applicazione Web che manterrà lo storico degli appuntamenti di ogni paziente e che permetterà il ripristino degli appuntamenti in caso di reset del device.
Sistema di registrazione online. Ogni paziente per poter usare l’App dovrà essere registrato su un portale e dovrà dare la propria mail, rispondere ad un questionario. La registrazione del fruitore dell’App , permetterà all’applicazione di poter ripristinare in qualsiasi momento tutti gli appuntamenti registrati dal fruitore dell’App.
Pagine dedicate a Patologie Reumatiche e Farmaci.
DAS28, a modified version of the original DAS, is a quantitative measure of disease activity used to monitor the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis. DAS28, which stands for "disease activity score," is calculated using a formula that includes the number of tender joints and swollen joints (28 joints maximum). DAS28 is not only useful for assessing patients in clinical practice but for clinical trials as well.
You can calculate the DAS28 ESR (default) or DAS28 CRP
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Psoriatic arthritis
- Axial spondyloarthritis
- Peripheral spondyloarthritis
- Inflammatory back pain
- Polymyalgia rheumatica
- Systemic lupus erythematosus
- Systemic sclerosis
Included disease activity calculators:
All of the included classifications and disease activity calculators are based on referenced equations. All references available inside the app.
CatchMyPain is a modern pain diary which allows you to...
- create detailed colour pain drawings in order to express the location and the intensity of your pain
- specify the time of occurrence of your pain
- monitor your overall happiness, stress and fatigue
- track your medications (incl. barcode scanning of US and Swiss drugs)
- describe the quality of your pain (hot, cold, electrifying, ...)
- add comments to each pain entry
- export and share your pain diary with your care providers or family members
You can use the smartphone app without internet connection or you can choose to register an account which allows you to synchronize all of your entries to the cloud. This way you can access the same diary by using the tablet app or by using your PC/Mac (www.CatchMyPain.com). Those versions already provide a lot more features, but the smartphone app will catch up soon!
By using CatchMyPain you are supporting the fight against pain: Scientists from the University of Zurich (Switzerland) and various medical experts are using the anonymized information from the pain diaries to conduct research in the medical field of pain treatment. We want to stop the chronic pain odyssey which is encountered by millions of patients world wide.
We are working hard to introduce new features every month. Here is a short overview of what you can expect soon:
- have the course of your pain visualized by a graph which is based on your pain drawings
- entering diagnoses
- and last but not least, you will soon benefit from the insights of our pain research and you will be able to exchange best practices with similar patients!
For more information, a detailed roadmap and our awesome video, please visit our homepage at www.CatchMyPain.com.
A Kérdések elnevezésű oldalon az adott nap vonatkozásában rögzítheti:
• Az ízületi fájdalom mértékét
• Az ízületi duzzanat mértékét
• Az ízületi duzzanat megjelenési helyeit egy sematikus ábrán
• Azt, hogy az RA miatt kellett-e hiányoznia a munkahelyéről
• Azt, hogy volt-e lázas megbetegedése (erre bizonyos kezelések mellett fokozott figyelmet kell fordítani, illetve a láz vagy hőemelkedés az RA-ban fennálló gyulladás jele is lehet)
• Azt, hogy az orvos által előírt módon alkalmazta-e az RA kezelésére rendelt gyógyszereket
Kimutatásoknál az alábbiakat láthatja:
• Tüneteim időtengelyen: naponként megjelennek a fájdalom, a duzzanat mértékének értékei, valamint az, hogy volt-e láza vagy hiányzott-e a munkából, illetve hogy rendeltetésszerűen alkalmazta-e a terápiát
• Ízületi duzzanatok eloszlása: egy sematikus ábrán színkódokkal jelölve megmutatja, hogy az elmúlt 3 hónapban mely ízülete volt duzzadt, és melyik egyáltalán nem
• Korábbi adatok: táblázatos módon mutatja be az Ön által felvitt adatokat
• Diagramok: az Ön állapotát mutatják meg az elmúlt 3 hónapban aszerint, hogy a napok hány %-ában volt láza, hiányzott a munkából, milyen volt az ízületi tünetek (fájdalom, duzzanat) súlyossági megoszlása.
Minden oldalt kinyomtathat képernyőfotóval és magával vihet a soron következő orvosi ellenőrzése, illetve mindezt megmutathatja orvosának az okostelefonján is.
Designed to allow chronic pain patients to record daily pain-scores and relevant clinical details. These are are entered into a simple on-screen calendar, and can be displayed graphically, exported to a spreadsheet file, or exported and emailed. The output is designed to inform the health professionals involved in managing your pain. The app also provides access to some of the Chronic Pain Management Group's leaflets and other resources.
Developed by Consultant Anaesthetists involved in chronic pain management in the West of Scotland.
Extensively revised and fully updated, this new edition of the Oxford Handbook of Rheumatology provides everything you need to understand the wide range of rheumatic conditions. Including the latest guidelines and the most up-to-date information, this is the indispensible guide for students, trainees, consultant rheumatologists, and everyone dealing with patients with musculoskeletal disease.
• Contains concise practical guidelines and advice on the management of musculoskeletal problems
• Provides a framework for approaching a patient as well as more detailed information on specific diseases
• Extensively revised and updated edition, reflecting the latest guidelines and curricula
New to this edition
• Extensively revised and updated, reflecting the latest guidelines and curricula
• Includes a new section on general management considerations
• New glossary of terms
• New chapters on renal disease, research, and advice on management
Rheumatic conditions are common in both general and hospital practice; a primary feature of many multi-system illnesses, and in the context of injury, age-related change, and psychological distress. This handbook provides practical advice, guidance, and key clinical facts to help you provide the best care for your patients. Practically structured, the handbook focuses first on presenting symptoms, and then considers key diseases, emergencies, and rare diseases in more detail, finishing with a comprehensive account of assessment, guidelines, and treatment options including the latest advances in biological therapy. It provides practical guidelines on the management and diagnosis of patients with acute and chronic musculoskeletal disease. Colour plates and line drawings are present throughout along with tables of key information.
Taking a clinical, evidence-based approach, written by experts, and presented in a clear, practical, bullet-point style for rapid reference, this handbook will be your constant companion and a joy to use.
Readership: Rheumatology trainees and consultants, orthopaedic surgeons, and GPs with a special interest in musculoskeletal disease and musculoskeletal medicine. It will also be of interest to specialist nurse practitioners, clinical medical students, and all those who want a compact but thorough guide to musculoskeletal disease.
Authors: Alan Hakim, Gavin Clunie, InamHaq
MedHand Mobile Libraries offers a SUBSCRIPTION FREE application without edition upgrade. The apps enables you to make notes, search, add bookmarks and review what you previously been reading.
MedHand delivers what you need, trusted knowledge at the point of care! Offering most trusted and well recognized medical guidelines provided by excellent publishers like Oxford University Press, McGraw-Hill, PDR Network LLC, Wiley and more.
From Arthritis to Zoster, through the cold and flu, musculoskeletal pain and intestinal disorders; MediCare will try to explain your problems with a diagnosis!
All you have to do is answer "yes" or "no" to the questions prepared for you by a valid medical team.
keywords: symptom checker pocket doctor disease medicines drugs therapy treatment physician
WITH MY PAIN DIARY YOU CAN:
- Learn how much you are affected by humidity, barometric pressure, temperature, precipitation and more.
- Identify triggers, remedies, patterns and trends.
- Compare multiple conditions and metrics on a single, interactive graph which makes finding correlations easy.
- Keep an accurate record of your condition for your doctor.
- Email or print a report for you and your doctors.
- Track your complex medical condition multiple times a day.
- Track your simple pain condition as it occurs.
Created by a chronic patient after being diagnosed with RSD/CRPS, MPD strikes the perfect balance between utility and ease-of-use.
Track unlimited conditions, symptoms, triggers ,etc. Track multiple times a day if needed. Create entries for dates in the past. Edit entries at any time.
Weather data is saved automatically with each new entry and can be compared against your pain using the interactive graphs.
Document your swelling, rash, discoloration, etc with photos.
Color coded calendar:
Get a sense of your progress with just a glance.
Overlay various ‘metrics’ to get a whole new look at your pain. Want to see if that thing makes your pain worse? You can do that with the graphs.
Doctor Reports: Detailed reports can be emailed or printed for you and your doctors. The PDF reports can be configured to suit your needs and optionally include a graph, photos, notes and weather data.
Editable Pain Scale Descriptions: MPD comes with a pretty good default pain scale. However, you should consult with your doctor and replace it with their pain scale.
Flag an entry as ‘Private’ and it will NOT show up on a Doctor’s Report.
Dropbox Backup: Ensure you never lose your data. Regularly backup your entries to Dropbox.
My Pain Diary is an easy to use chronic pain and symptom tracker. Users are tracking chronic pain conditions such as Fibromyalgia, MS, Migraines, Headaches, Back Pain, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Endometriosis, Anxiety, Depression, Lupus, RSD, Crohn's and over 60 other chronic health conditions. Track just about anything!
Created by a chronic pain patient to track, report on, and manage pain and symptoms.
My Pain Diary is simple, flexible & powerful. With very little effort you can record details about your pain and symptoms in a way that makes sense to you -- which can provide helpful insights for you and your doctor. This award-winning app is a must-have for anyone who suffers from chronic pain.
Here's what people are saying about My Pain Diary:
- "It really is brilliant. Well thought out." '
- "Smart and useful!"
- "Best app I've ever used!"
- "Money well spent!"
- "Makes communication so much easier and it helps me to understand my body and mind better as well."
- "My surgeon spotted something by looking at my graph and was able to diagnose another condition, which is now being treated."
- "Helped me discover trends I would not otherwise have been aware of..."
Is your new medication working? Does temperature or humidity affect your pain? Did that extra coffee make your swelling worse? Are you sleeping better than you did last week, month or year?
By tracking your chronic pain condition with MPD, you can answer these questions and more!
Install Now and start tracking your pain today!
The complete contents of the best-selling book for half the price!
The Joint & Soft Tissue Injection app is a vital resource that helps you inject with confidence, supporting healthcare professionals from GPs to rheumatologists and junior doctors. High quality illustrations and customizability enable you to navigate effortlessly though the step-by-step guides.
-- The only app to help you inject with confidence --
Covers all stages of joint and soft tissue injections, from identifying lesions to selecting steroids and administering injections
- The only guide enabling you to successfully treat joint and soft tissue lesions and inject with confidence
- High quality colour illustrations provide step by step comprehension of techniques
- Includes structured subsections with vital presentation and diagnosis, research opportunities and referenced sources
- Customize your app by adding your own personal annotations
- Navigate effortlessly from identifying the problem to functional anatomy and detailed technique explanations
- Effortlessly navigate though your past searches
- Overviews of joint and soft tissue lesions give you an understanding of why injections may be required
- Search functions enable you filter through keywords, images and tables
- Bookmark pages for future reference and customize them as you require
- Clear, detailed illustrations and tables support decision making and practical techniques
More from developer
Scientific studies show that the health problems faced by asthma sufferers can be almost completely brought under control with careful monitoring.
AsthmaCheck offers perfect monitoring:
- electronic peak flow record
- individual medication planer
- notifications of peak flow readings, checks and medication
- clear overview of your asthma record: as list, chart or diary
- functional and intuitive user interface
- symptom control with a simple 5-point check (GINA)
- smoking and sport tracking
- comprehensive statistical evaluation
- export data as PDF, CSV or as plain text in an email
AsthmaCheck will mean less discomfort and reduced medication. The aim of modern asthma therapies is to completely bring the illness under control using as little medication as possible. AsthmaCheck will help you optimally record your data and reduce your medication.
Clear data record
AsthmaCheck helps patients to help themselves. The App was specially developed by pulmonary specialists to assist patients to optimally and independently manage their illness. Thanks to the App’s intuitive user interface and its simple design and icons, patients have a clear record of their readings, allowing them to keep a careful eye on their asthma
Let AsthmaCheck remind you of medication, checks or your peak flow readings to specific point of times. AsthmaCheck will also remind you in case of low amount of medicine.
Regular symptom check
Monitor your success with AsthmaCheck. In order to help you to systematically monitor your asthma, AsthmaCheck provides you with a simple 5-point check – in accordance with the Global Initiative for Asthma GINA – that you can run regularly.
Install AsthmaCheck today on your Android Phone, iPhone, iPod touch or iPad and experience how modern monitoring can help you improve your life with asthma.
Contact for support, questions or suggestions: firstname.lastname@example.org
Download RheumaTrack® SPA FREE OF CHARGE!
Kindly supported by abbvie
RheumaTrack® SPA is a personal digital patient diary with the following functions:
• Protocol for pain according to visual analog scale (VAS)
• Individual medication planner
• Check for disease activity with the BASDAI and BASFI surveys
• Protocol for pain and pain localization
• Documentation of further important symptoms such as psoriasis, eye infections, heel pain, etc.
• Lucid illustration of the pain diary as a history, list or calendar
• Documentation of morning stiffness
• Documentation of sports activities, infection times and inability to work
• Reminder function for pain value recording, medication intake, checks & doctor’s visits
• Functional and intuitive user guidance
• Extensive statistical evaluation
• Notes function for pain value entry
• Code lock against undesired access
• Export of data for archiving and printing for entries, checks and medication intake
• Export of data in an email as a CSV file (for import e.g. to Excel) or in PDF format
Clearly Laid Out Follow-Up Control
The app was especially developed by rheumatologists to help patients to autonomously monitor their rheumatism in an optimal way. By means of intuitive user guidance, simple graphics and symbols, you can maintain a clear overview of pain values, morning stiffness and use of medication thanks to the app.
The medication scheduler helps you to take your medication at the correct time and helps you to record what you take. Important note: please only enter your use and dosage for the medication as described by the doctor, patient information leaflet or pharmacist.
By means of RheumaTrack’s reminder function you will no longer forget to save your activity records. Let yourself be reminded of when you should take your medication in the same way in which you can be reminded of regular checks or doctors’ visits. Should your medication supplies run short, RheumaTrack® SPA will notify you on the display of your device.
By means of the export function you can back up and archive your personal rheumatism patient diary. All of the data recorded can be backed up in email format, as a CSV file or as a formatted PDF file.
Install RheumaTrack® SPA on your iPhone, iPod touch or iPad today and experience how the RheumaTrack® SPA electronic patient diary can help you to keep a closer eye on yours disease.
Contact for support, questions & suggestions: email@example.com