Basic techniques for saving someones life:.
- Use wizard if you are not sure with which injury you are dealing with
- There is a hyperlink for all emergency services
- The basic things that you need to know about disasters and how to prepare for them
- Information about first aid lessons for future drivers
- Information about organization of Red Cross
The application support both cyrillic and latin alphabet, which can be selected in the menu.
More from developer
Whether you're just trying to get motivated to start walking around your neighborhood, planning to intensify your yoga and weight lifting routine or training for your 10th marathon, you can rely on Humana fit to help you reach your goals.
Plus, with millions of web and mobile users, Humana fit connects you to a vibrant social fitness community - you'll be surprised to see how many of your friends are already members (we help you find them automatically), and how much more fun being active becomes with a social approach.
Why Humana fit? Humana is interested in building a social fitness community around the best mobile fitness experience. We will push free upgrades frequently and we will listen to you about what features to build next.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE TRACKING FEATURE
Getting started is simple:
1) Start the app and configure any additional settings (i.e. Auto tweet, voice feedback) if desired
2) Start recording your walk/run within the app
3) Put on your favorite playlist (or streaming music like Pandora)
4) Put your Android in your armband or pocket
5) Start walking, running or exercising
6) When you finish, press stop, and decide if you want to Save your results, and/or post to Facebook or Twitter
When you're finished, your results (distance, time, splits) are all automatically recorded in app and on the web with your free account at www.humanafit.com where you can analyze results.
*General workout tracking
*GPS distance tracking
*Time, pace, splits
*Heart rate monitoring via Ant+ dongle (see details at http://www.humanafit.com/imapmy/wahoo - works with your existing Garmin or Timex heart rate monitor)
*Live tracking of friends (permission-based)
*Real-time walk/run sharing via Facebook and Twitter
*Historical training log
*Walk/Run against previously saved or newly searched routes
*Manual workout entry to log treadmill walks/runs
*Use your Android contact list to see which of your friends are already using Humana fit (on the web or on mobile), and connect with them
*Social activity feed to motivate and inspire friends