Rhumbix is a mobile platform designed for the construction craft workforce. Using our mobile app, foremen and workers manage and approve timecards from the field in real-time, ensuring accurate reporting of time, quantities installed and delay information and saving hours of time previously spent on paperwork.
Rhumbix is a mobile platform designed to replace the paper time card and daily reporting process on jobsites with an intuitive and easy to use construction app designed for the construction worker. The mobile app is designed to capture field production and safety data in real-time from the jobsite. Rhumbix closes the data gap that exists between the work face and project administrators and managers by delivering real-time, data-driven insights that save time, boost productivity and increase construction site safety.
Timekeeping & real-time cost coding:
• Record time spent by workers at the cost code level
• Assign workers to company-specific codes in real-time
• Adjust hours worked per worker and address potential disputes easily.
• Secure a digital timecard signature from workers daily
• Record delay conditions against specific cost codes in real-time
• Standardize delay reporting with easy select delay reporting
• Capture photos and notes of delay events in real-time
• Record notes using voice-to-text feature
• Record daily quantities installed against cost codes and tasks
• Report installed quantities daily against key commodities
• Create rich data on weekly impacts and restrictions
• Increase visibility into work completed on a daily basis
• Identify common delay conditions that can be addressed to improve crew productivity
• Determine daily cost & labor performance
• Measure progress at the cost-code or sub-task level
• Monitor and measure field impacts and restrictions
• Determine daily performance factors