Good-ish, but I would give it 5 stars if I could restrict my push notifications to specific article tags (eg: less reality stars I don't know and more 'classic' (older) celebs I do). Developer: can this be a thing?
App overall is great but I don't understand why there is a section for comments. No one ever posts about the actual article. It's pure racist hatred & their "filters" are useless. If 10% of comments are relevant & the other 90% are vile, it may be time to reevaluate the purpose of allowing them.
Many articles and photo galleries don't open (just a black screen) unless you go back, reselect and repeat many times until it finally opens. It really it annoying.
horrible. one sided interviews to serve slander. f this site. all bs. we all know real truth. get real jobs u bums. banking off others misfortunes? go to hell lame ass no life fools
WORST APP!! Zero stars. Most articles in the app only open to black screen. Exit and reopen an article 10+ times to get it to open correctly or it just never opens correctly at all. BS.
Nothing opens, just a black screen unless you go back and forth several dozen times. Stories are one sided, they never actually have a full story it's from "a source told us"
Update 2.3.4 - Stream TMZ shows and video to your TV with Google Cast
E! News has everything you need to know, right when you need to know it.
Welcome to Ellentube! The home for all things Ellen, on your phone.
Celebrity gossip as it happens! Post sightings, follow favorites, comment, more.
Text your squad with the official Suicide Squad film emoji keyboard!
Command Middle-earth's greatest champions and Orcs in an epic real-time RPG.
Hot Hands is the new fast and furious game from The Ellen DeGeneres Show!
Experience the over-the-top, visceral fighting of MORTAL KOMBAT X!
Experience Action-Packed Fighting with Customizable DC Super Heroes & Villains
Relive the galaxy's greatest adventure in LEGO® Star Wars™: The Force Awakens™!
Delve into your wizarding world, solve mysteries and find fantastic beasts!
Build an epic roster of DC heroes and villains and get ready for battle!
Collect & Level Up DC Super Heroes & Villains in the ultimate Strategy RPG!
Introducing PSYCH!, from the creators of Heads Up!, an exciting new party game.
Take LEGO® Dimensions™ on the go with the official companion app.