-Swipe the screen and a list of the marked features will be revealed.
-Tap on images to zoom in
- English and latin nomenclature
All updates will be made freely available for current and future users.
- This is entirely for statistical and developemental purposes e.g. in which countries the app is downloaded the most.
Network communication, full internet access:
-This is entirely for application updates.
Storage, modify/delete USB storage contents:
-This is entirely for application updates.
Read phone state and identity:
-This is to prevent the application to interfere with incoming calls.
Prevent phone from sleeping:
-This is to prevent the phone from sleeping when using the application.
View network status:
-This tells the application if you are in the vicinity of WiFi.
-This will have no effect whatsoever since the application does not have access to developer tools unless you actively allows it. Even then it will not have any effect.
-This is entirely for short cuts and automatic start at reboot.
To avoid downloading spyware or malware with your apps we highly recommend the following applications:
Pdroid Privacy Protection
LBE Privacy guard
Key words: Human, anatomy, x-rays, bones, bone structures, chest, abdomen, radiology, radiography, anatomi, røntgen, radiografi
Wouldn’t it be mind-boggling to look inside the human body and see how the heart, lungs, muscles, and bones work? Wouldn’t it be astonishing to see what swallowing, breathing, and digesting look like from the inside? With My Incredible Body, both children and adults can learn all the pieces and parts of human anatomy in an incredibly fascinating human body guide.
Learning the parts of the human body becomes visually engaging with this uniquely precise virtual guide.
* Zoom inside the skeleton, muscles, organs, nerves, and blood vessels to learn where everything is and how all the parts of your body function!
* Take rocket rides through the human body to experience how blood flows, what lungs look like when breathing, and how the body does its swallowing and digesting. You can even stop and look around!
* Learn how the skull bones fit together, what the busiest muscle in your body is, and other cool science facts like how the iris got its name!
* Watch short movies that show you how your brain works, how your muscles work together, and how your heart functions!
* In-app purchase a bank of fun quiz questions so kids can test themselves on what they’ve learned!
* Hey parents and teachers: Need help starting the puberty conversation? We've added the Reproductive System as an in-app purchase. It shows basic male and female anatomy and introduces the concepts of puberty and human reproduction at just the right level.
Parents, here’s what you need to know:
My Incredible Body is designed to be both engaging and educational, appealing to the natural curiosity of kids. It’s designed for experimentation, experience, learning, and discovery.
And best of all, it’s really fun to use!
Medically accurate 3D models and animations of anatomical structures are the hallmark of My Incredible Body. Content includes coverage of the following:
Brain and nerves
Lungs and air
Bones of the skeleton
Kidneys and urine
Seeing, swallowing, digesting, breathing, and smelling
Circulation and the heart
Puberty and human reproduction
Content is served in a variety of ways to help kids learn about the human body.
* Immersive 3D models allow kids to see inside the body, identify organs and other anatomical structures, and learn amazing anatomy facts about how the body works.
* Children can use their fingertips on their iPad or iPhone to virtually “dissect” 3D models. They can rotate and zoom in and out to see what their insides look like and how the structures work together.
* Children can read and hear fun science facts about each anatomical structure—either with or without a virtual guide for exploration.
* Children can virtually fly through the different body systems.
* Short animations provide educational explanations of the body’s functions.
You’ll be well on your way to becoming an anatomy rock star!
It's the talk of the town:
- "The visuals are incredible and the audio playback, as well as the videos, are brief and informative." — Kevin Tiller, physical education teacher and host of Phys.Ed.Review
- "The 3-D animated videos, virtual tours, and excellent narration make for an immersive experience that is both exciting and stimulating." — AppAdvice.com
- "The best part of the app is that it has a wealth of anatomical information that is relatively easy to grasp... Every single section has multiple ways to present the educational content, and it’s engaging to the point of remembering what’s offered." — Applenapps.com
At Zybright, we create apps that provide kids with experiences that appeal to their natural curiosity and that are just plain fun to use. Highly visual, informative, and engaging, our apps are designed to wake kids up to the wonders of the world. Meanwhile, parents can rest assured that their kids are truly learning while playing in a safe and creative environment.
Contact us: email@example.com
This is no silly toy. If you’re looking for an app to take a photo and do the profile for you, then this app is not for you. If you want to become a Face Reader then buy it now and start practicing. The more you use it the more expert you’ll become. Profile yourself or profile anyone you like and learn how to READ them all at a glance.
It looks at 7 major traits that are easily recognizable in yourself or any person you meet.
Discover the traits that indicate:
· How people view their world
· Personal Magnetism
Profile Me is the beginning to a new world of understanding relationships.
Also check out Profile Match and learn how to take Profiling to another level and learn how to talk to different personality types for better relationships.
다변화 되는 교육환경에 맞추어 해부학 전반의 이론적 정립은 물론 교수자를 위한 실습지도, 임상의를 위한 장기별 미세해부를 통해 인체해부 전반의 가이드라인을 제시합니다.
이를 통해 현실적으로 부족한 해부실습 여건에 따른 학습저해 요인을 효과적으로 개선할 수 있습니다.
또한, 대한해부학회에서 엄선한 분야별 전문 교수진들로 이루어진 프로젝트팀은 수시로 콘텐츠를 분석하고, 보완함으로서 매년 주기적인 업데이트를 진행합니다.
Learn the major facial expressions and test your skills in the Challenge Mode. The Challenge mode simulates micro expressions as popularized by Paul Ekman.
Great for learning what parts of the face move during certain emotions. Good as a drawing reference as well as for educational purposes.
CHANGE DIFFICULTY by getting a PERFECT SCORE. When you get a PERFECT SCORE it will unlock the next difficulty mode. Once you have unlocked a difficulty mode, you can toggle between difficulty modes by touching the difficulty button.
Physiology is the study of the function of body parts and the body as a whole. Some specializations within each of these sciences follow:
- Gross (macroscopic) anatomy is the study of body parts visible to the naked eye, such as the heart or bones.
- Histology is the study of tissues at the microscopic level.
- Cytology is the study of cells at the microscopic level.
- Neurophysiology is the study of how the nervous system functions.
Anatomy is the branch of biology concerned with the study of the structure of organisms and their parts; it is mainly divided into zootomy and phytotomy. In some of its facets, anatomy is related to embryology and comparative anatomy, which itself is closely related to evolutionary biology and phylogeny. Human anatomy is one of the basic essential sciences of medicine. The discipline of anatomy is divided into macroscopic and microscopic anatomy. Macroscopic anatomy, or gross anatomy, is the examination of an animal’s body parts using unaided eyesight. Gross anatomy also includes the branch of superficial anatomy. Microscopic anatomy involves the use of optical instruments in the study of the tissues of various structures, known as histology and also in the study of cells.
The history of anatomy is characterized by a progressive understanding of the functions of the organs and structures of the human body. Methods have also improved dramatically, advancing from the examination of animals by dissection of carcasses and cadavers (corpses) to 20th century medical imaging techniques including X-ray, ultrasound, and magnetic resonance imaging.
The human body refers to the entire structure of a human being and comprises a head, neck, trunk (which includes the thorax and abdomen), arms and hands, legs and feet. Every part of the body is composed of various types of cell.
At maturity, the estimated average number of cells in the body is given as 37.2 trillion. This number is stated to be of partial data and to be used as a starting point for further calculations. The number given is arrived at by totalling the cell numbers of all the organs of the body and cell types. The composition of the human body is made up of a number of certain elements including carbon, calcium and phosphorus.
The study of the human body involves anatomy and physiology. The human body can show anatomical non-pathological anomalies known as variations which need to be able to be recognised. Physiology focuses on the systems and their organs of the human body and their functions. Many systems and mechanisms interact in order to maintain homeostasis.
Each flashcard has two sides, one illustrates the human anatomy with the parts numbered, and the other illustrates the parts with the terms.
Go to menu to choose one of the human body systems or gross anatomy or tap on the flashcards to see the parts of the systems more detailed. For example, in muscular systems you can find anterior, posterior flashcards, head and neck anatomy.
In gross anatomy, flashcards of the eye, ear, mouth and teeth are available in details.
- The flashcards of the muscular system, nervous system, digestive system, urinary system, reproductive system, respiratory system, skeletal system.
- More detailed flashcards of the eye anatomy, ear anatomy, mouth and teeth anatomy in gross anatomy.
- The parts and organs of the systems like heart anatomy, head and neck anatomy, kidney anatomy and more
- Anterior, posterior and lateral views of the anatomy systems.
- Two sided diagrams one of which indicates the organs with numbers, the other indicates with the terms.
- Colourful and educational contents.
How to use this application:
When you open the anatomy flashcards app, you see the muscular system at first. Tap on menu to see the other systems: Muscular System, Skeletal System, Cardiovascular System, Digestive System, Nervous System, Respiratory System, Reproductive System, Urinary System, Lymphatic System, and Gross Anatomy.
Lets say you choose the Skeletal System. Firstly, you see a card illustrating the whole human skeleton system. Each bone is coloured differently and numbered. Tap once to turn it to the other side where the bones are indicated with their names.
With the left arrow on the bottom of the screen, the next cards can be viewed. Second card of the Skeleton system illustrates the whole skeleton system from the posterior side. After that card, there are the cards of the head, torso, arms & legs, feet, and hands successively. Then, go to menu to select another system or continue to view other cards with the left arrow.
You can see the order of the cards on cards menu. To view specific card, use this menu.
Diventa più abile a capire le persone e a scoprire le menzogne.
Il linguaggio del corpo può decifrare la comunicazione inconscia del nostro partner, stabilire subito un buon rapporto, essere più convincente e scoprire chi ci sta mentendo.
Nessuno mente allo stesso modo, ma ogni bugiardo lascia comunque qualche segnale in grado di scoprirlo, insegnare le microespressioni è il nostro compito.
The Art of Lying is the first app created by Insanity Systems. It teaches uses the art of deciphering lies. The app will teach users to understand what body language and speech signals are conveyed when an individual is telling a lie. The App is useful for anyone who is tired of being deceived, or that wants to put their mind at ease when deciding whether someone is telling the truth. Thank you for your support.