If you're looking for a new chess challenge and want to have fun with friends and family, then VERO Chess is the game for you. VERO Chess is played exactly like the classic game on your phone or tablet with the same rules and pieces, and yet different. What makes it so fun and challenging is your perception of play will have to adapt in order to survive.
Intuitive touch controls make VERO easy to play on your phone or tablet. Its moves are physically identical to every standard chess move allowed on a square board, including castling, en’ passant pawn capture, and pawn promotion. Just tap a piece and then tap where you want it to go. If you accidentally hit the wrong spot, an undo button lets you take back your move and try again.
VERO includes a host of exciting feature settings and On/Off options, including:
* 2 Game Modes--Table Top or Phone Swap
* Highlight all legal moves of any piece
* Display pieces captured
* Show, Undo last move
* Whose Move indicator
* Personalize Players' Name
* 4 Board Color choices plus Configure Your Own Colors
* Winner's Celebration Animation
* Border Marking for beginners
* Sound, Timer and Time of Play
* Load previously saved game
You've never been challenged like this before. Hidden moves are more difficult to identify. There are more opportunities for stealth action. VERO's unique patent pending design actually strengthens the strategic positions of both major and minor pieces. It generates play with unprecedented diverse action.
Here's how playing VERO Chess conforms to standard rules governing traditional chess.
• The VERO board has the same 64 squares of 2 alternating colors arranged in 8 columns and rows.
• The game pieces are the same 32 chessmen in 2 colors, each having 1 king, 1 queen, 2 rooks, 2 bishops, 2 knights and 8 pawns.
• Play begins with every piece on the same row and column at the start of play.
VERO Chess will test your talent for memory, spatial relationship and deductive logic like never before.It will require a higher level of tactical and strategic skill, more mental intensity and agility to achieve the ultimate goal of "checkmate'.
Not since the 11th century, when the plain 8x8 grid became checkered in Europe, has there been an innovation like VERO. Buy your copy of the 21st Century's new Battlefield of Chess—VERO.