PolaPolaa is a mother who has to get her children back to the nest. They are lost in a hostile doodled world...
You must try to guide her through multiple diverse graphic and colored levels.
PolaPolaa is a capricious creature with her own personality, so she can only be guided gently.Slide your finger and take a look, then release to throw her. But be careful, when you throw her, as she can go in any direction, and not always as accurately as you've hoped.
Calm down, PolaPolaa!
While time is not really important in that world, patience really could be!
Going fast can make you win some bonus points, going slowly can make you succeed.
You will have to feed her with fruits. but watch out for the creepy bugs which can erase you...
- 45 levels with variable difficulties.
- a level is completed when all the children are rescued and PolaPolaa reaches the nest, but you can earn more points if PolaPolaa grabs all the fruits and erases all the creepy bugs too.
- Tapping PolaPolaa will relaunch her. It will be a bit painful but her tears are destructive.
- Calming down PolaPolaa will make you gain time (sometimes) but will cost some points. So, don't overdo it!
- PolaPolaa's world has been drawn, with felt pen, colored with pencils. It is Zentangle© Inspired Game.
- Many techniques to master: Slide and target, Guide and release, Cry, Boost, Tap tap, Double boost, Calm down, Slight touch...
- A family creation. Most of the levels have been created by a seven-year-old boy... He was even able to finish them, most of the time!
- Project Management
- Drawing, coloring
- Voice, sounds
- Level design
- Beta tests
- Levels designer
- Virginie Carlier & Friends (translation)
- Caran d’Ache
- Ecole Primaire René Guest (La Garenne Colombes)
- Rick Roberts et Maria Thomas - Zentangle®