Moving from an Android phone to a new HTC phone has never been easier or faster. Transfer important data like your contacts, messages, calendar, music, settings, photos and videos from your old phone to your new Sense 5 or later HTC phone wirelessly. No more cables or headaches.
The HTC Transfer Tool is able to transfer from phones that are running Android version 2.3 (Gingerbread) or later and uses a Wi-Fi connection between your two phones to transfer content to any Sense 5 or later HTC phone.
This is a partial list of the over 100 settings that are transferred:
• Display settings (brightness, sleep)
• Transfer from (old phone): Android 2.3 (Gingerbread) or higher versions. Not limited to HTC only.
• Transfer to (new phone): The new HTC One and many more to come. Limited to HTC Models only.
• Upload or download multiple files at once
• Upload entire folder structures (Google Chrome only)
• Delete, rename, copy, zip or unzip files using the built-in file manager interface
• Password authentication (optional)
• Shortcuts to photo, video and music directories
• Runs as a background service
• View photos directly in your web browser (integrated thumbnail gallery)
• Autostart service when connected to home network (optional)
• Provides access to external SD cards and USB storage devices
• Works while the device is in hotspot mode
• In order to use this app, your computer and your phone need to be on the same local area (or wlan) network.
• If you would like to use this app on public WiFi networks, please make sure to set an access password in the app settings.
• If you're using WiFi File Transfer alongside other server apps such as WebSharing or Kies Air, make sure they do not use the same port number.
• This free version cannot upload files larger than 5 MB. Everything else works 100%.
Feel free to send any questions, comments, complaints or suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tags: web server, webserver, file explorer
- Primeiro app a usar a tela como fonte de luz do Google Play: Salve sua bateria!
- 100% grátis
Simples, leve e eficiente
Simples, SEM USAR O FLASH DA CÂMERA (sua bateria agradece :) ), e 100% gratuito, o aplicativo Multi Lanterna não apenas transforma seu dispositivo Android® em uma lanterna branca convencional: Ele tem várias opções de cores para iluminar, desde a tradicional luz branca até azul, amarela, vermelha, verde entre outras.
Tenha luz de qualquer cor e simule diferentes lâmpadas diretamente em seu dispositivo Android®! Agora há mais uma opção, com uma tecnologia exclusiva desenvolvida por nosso time: Luz ultravioleta! Transforme sua tela numa luz ultravioleta muito interessante. É uma tecnologia exclusiva até agora mas tudo bem se nos copiarem - às vezes algumas ideias movem a tecnologia adiante isso é bom, certo?
Caso você queira trocar a cor, basta deslizar a tela, pressionar "Lâmpadas" e então tocar na cor desejada. Caso sua tela não seja grande e os botões e logos atrapalhem a iluminação, dê um zoom com a função pinça de sua tela ou dois toques caso sua tela não suporte multi-touch.
Pouco uso da memória interna
O aplicativo é muito simples e leve, ou seja, é fácil de usar, ocupa pouco espaço em seu dispositivo e é rápido no funcionamento. Esqueça as velas quando a luz acabar ou se novos apagões acontecerem! Muito simples de manusear, basta abrir o app que ele exibirá direta e rapidamente a luz branca.
Sem usar flash: Salve sua bateria
Decidimos não utilizar o flash da câmera dos dispositivos uma vez que geralmente ocupam muito espaço e por conta do alto consumo de bateria desse tipo de app, além do fato de alguns dispositivos Android não possuírem esse flash na câmera. Nosso app resolve os 2 problemas e ainda ilumina com diferentes cores! Há também dispositivos Android com flash xenon e recomendamos não utilizá-lo como lanterna por vários motivos! Use nosso aplicativo e resolva seus problemas!
Crie um atalho em alguma tela inicial (Launcher) de seu Android® para ter sempre acesso rápido à sua Multi Lanterna. Para isso, toque e segure a tela de seu dispositivo por alguns segundos e selecione nossa aplicação!
Esperamos que curta o aplicativo! :)
* Flash your recovery to the latest and greatest ClockworkMod recovery.
* Manage your ROMs via a handy UI.
* Organize and perform backups and restores from within Android!
* Install ROMs from your SD card.
* Install your favorite ROMs over the air!
* Incremental update zips (save your data plan!)
* Premium ROMs
* Receive notifications for when your ROM is updated!
* Automatic backups
* Install Queue
* Web Connect
* Backup Download Server lets you easily transfer backups as flashable zips to your computer.
Do you prefer using only recovery manually? Check out the Touch Recovery in app purchase, for the most advanced recovery available!
Why does ROM Manager ask for account permissions?
Web Connect only needs to access your Google account to connect it to your google account. It can't access any private data or passwords.
ClockworkMod Touch Recovery:
ClockworkMod Touch recovery (and recovery) is work that needs to put in for every new device that is released by a manufacturer.
If work on ROM Manager ceased completely, all the premium features would continue working without issue. However, new recoveries do not port and build themselves. Without ClockworkMod Touch being a per device purchase, there is no way to recoup recurring server costs and labor. Keeping ROM Manager free and operational costs tens of thousands of dollars a year, and that does not include engineering costs.
Your support is appreciated.
Droid users: Stuck at the "M" logo? Flash an alternate recovery and flash back to ClockworkMod.
HTC Users: Flash recovery not working? Try fastbooting a recovery on.
Droid X/2/Pro Users: You must run the Bootstrap application first to use ROM Manager.
Samsung users: You must flash a Clockwork compatible kernel first (see XDA forums)
IF YOU ARE HAVING LICENSE ISSUES, MAKE SURE YOU HAVE THE LATEST VERSION OF FREE (4.0+) AND THE LATEST LICENSE (1.0.8+) INSTALLED!
They are super Kawaii ( = cute) emoticons.(๑・ω-)～♥”
- Use emoticons with just one tap! (｡･ω･｡)
- Categorize your emoticons, Setting up only your emoticon dictionary! ヽ（´∀｀）ノ
- Share emoticons with everyone. ( ･ิω･ิ)
Emoticon Dictionary is Free!!
[How to use]
Use emoticons with a tap, copying to the clipboard.
Save emoticons with a long tap.
- By a stand alone app, emoticons are copied to clipboard.
[About all tabs]
Favorite…The tab for favorite emoticons. You can save an emoticon you like on another updated tab.
Everyone…Emoticons of everyone's favorite emoticons. You can search much more emoticons by keywords!
Popular…Popular emoticons used by everyone.
Recommend…Picked up emoticons that will be used.
For downloading new emoticons
For determining if it is no service or not on downloading new emoticons
For backup your emoticons into SD cards
For displaying the icon in your status bar on your reboot
(If you select it is displayed in the setting of this application)
HTC One X+
[For Chrome Extension]
This widget allows you to toggle fastcharge / force AC charging right from a homescreen. No longer do you need to open an application to toggle!
A supported kernel plus this widget allows one to force AC charging for any charger that is detected as USB (e.g. many car chargers) and pull the full current the charger can support. This eliminates the issue with your battery getting depleted while navigating despite being plugged into the car charger! It also provides additional security when connecting to public charging stations because by forcing AC charging, USB/adb data transfers are disabled, protecting your data.
Current known supported devices/kernels:
HTC Rezound + incredikernel
HTC Incredible + incredikernel or gingertiny
HTC Vivid + incredikernel
Galaxy Nexus + any kernel with force fast charge
Nexus S + any kernel with force fast charge
Fascinate, Captivate, Vibrant + any kernel with force fast charge
HTC Evo 3d + any kernel with force fast charge
HTC Incredible 2/S + any kernel with force fast charge
Other devices may be supported at later dates. If you find a device and kernel combination that is supported but not listed here, please contact me so I can add it to the list.
This app runs in the background collecting you battery level, voltage, temperature and plugged state and sends this information to your Pachube account. If you don't have one, just go to https://xively.com/signup (Pachube was renamed to Cosm...and now to Xively) and create a username and a password. The app will take care of the rest.
Additional data is also collected to help you understand your battery charge cycles:
- Screen brightness
- Network status
- Phone Call state
- WiFi on/off
- Bluetooth on/off
- Data transferred
You can change the data collection interval and the send data interval (in minutes). If you don't have an active connection the moment the application tries to upload the data, it will try again later.
Afterwards, and whenever you feel like it, you can go to your Xively feed online and look at, for instance, your battery charge cycles.
You shouldn't have to worry about this app anymore.
Once you have a feed ID associated with this app, you can check out your battery information using any browser by typing the URL: https://xively.com/feeds/YourFeedID
You can now also send notifications to your Pebble Watch when running low on juice!
Note: Since the move to Xively, the web console started showing the feeds created by this app as "Legacy Feeds". For new users, it is no longer possible for the app to create your device's feed automatically - you'll have to do that through Xiveli's web console and paste the feed ID onto the app's settings.
*For advanced users: If you want to use your own API Key make sure it has READ, UPDATE and CREATE permissions. If you want to use an existing feed, the application will create the necessary datastreams if they don't already exist.
*DO NOT install on sd-card or the services won't start automatically on device (re)boot
*If you have an HTC device, be aware of FAST BOOT option, as it won't start the application services automatically on REBOOT
Now use Sony Smartwatch2 as remote for manual recordings (optional)
Send your recordings by email or bluetooth.
Phone numbers are converted to names or pictures from contacts.
Also take a look at XRecorder https://market.android.com/details?id=com.ohc.xrecorder
Read more here :
Keywords : Samsung Galaxy Record, recorder, conversation, bluetooth, speech, talk, dictaphone, dictafon, diktafon, grabadora, bandspelare, opptaker, Smart Connect extension for Smartwatch 2 (SW2)
Protect your phone with the West Coast Labs certified NQ Mobile Security & Antivirus--Remove Malware, Spyware & Viruses and Stay Away from Phone Hacking. Download for FREE now!
Protect your android phone and tablet with NQ Mobile Security & Antivirus from virus, malware, spyware, trojans and phone hacking. Download NQ Mobile Security for Phone Protection, features including: antivirus, anti-harassment, privacy protection, phone locator, data backup, safe browsing and traffic monitoring for your Samsung Galaxy S III, Samsung Galaxy Nexus, HTC One X, HTC One S, LG Optimus, Motorola Droid Razr Maxx, Huawei etc.
Supported languages are:
Spanish / Portuguese (Brazil) / Russian / French / German / Korean / Traditional & Simplified Chinese / Japanese / Arabic / Vietnamese / English / Italian
1. Call &SMS Blocker: Block spam SMS and harassing calls
- Protect yourself against unwanted calls & texts.
- Set up your phone to filter out blacklisted number(s) or anyone who’s not in your contacts.
- Intercepted calls & texts can be easily viewed in the app.
- Choose to only get calls & texts from the contacts you whitelist.
2. Intruder Alert (PREMIUM): Take photos of intruders and send to your registered email.
- Intruder Alert helps you find your missing phone. Activate Anti-theft feature by remotely locking your lost phone, and it will automatically take a photo of anyone attempting to unlock your phone with an incorrect password. (Front facing camera required.)
-The intruder’s photo will then be sent to your registered email address
--Anti Virus & Security Protection--
--Antivirus: blocks viruses, malware, spyware and trojans, and uninstalls malicious apps to protect your phone.
--Scan and detect threats: scan every installed apps.
--Make sure you are protected from the latest threats by downloading the latest virus database update (premium)
--Safe browsing: NQ web shield protects you from phishing, fraud, harmful sites and malware to ensure safe web-surfing.
Automatic virus database update (premium)
Anti-eavesdropping protection (premium): scan and alarm if spyware is installed on your phone
Safe online banking (premium): protects mobile payment and transactions on your phone
--Traffic monitoring: provides real-time updates on data usage to ensure you don't go over your monthly package limits
--Provides report on traffic usage trends and statistics over the past 30 days and apps’ traffic consumption ranking.
--Privacy protection: monitors apps’ access to your private data like contacts, location, SMS messages & identity info without your permission, and uninstall untrustworthy apps.
--Device optimization: ensures your Android phone is running at top speed by closing apps/killing tasks that run in the background without your knowledge
--Backup & Restore--
--Can run on different operating systems including iOS, Android, BlackBerry or Nokia phone and easily transfer your backup data among those platforms through a free account at NQ Space website (i.nq.com).
--Find Your Phone---
--Remote phone tracking and location: Find your lost or stolen phone from NQ Space website (i.nq.com).
--Get an alert when there is an SIM card change on your phone.
Anti-theft feature (premium): allow you access to your lost phone to lock it, activate a loud alarm and completely wipe your personal data remotely.
For more news about free apps & mobile security updates, please visit our Blog http://www.nq.com/blog/.
Follow NQ Mobile on Twitter & Facebook to get instant updates on mobile security & productivity news.
Other apps from NQ Mobile include: Android Booster, Call Blocker, NQ Mobile Vault & Super Task Killer.
Tips: This app may be incompatible with the following apps: Norton, Lookout, AVG, ALYac, Dr.Web, Antivirus Free, Trend Micro, McAfee, Kaspersky, F-secure.
* Please read the notes about Facebook contacts and other known issues at the end.
- Easily and quickly transfer and export contacts from SIM, Phone to any sync account.
- Copy, Move contacts from one account to another.
- Optionally update existing contacts to add new phone numbers, emails, ...etc
- View contacts per sync account in addition to SIM, Phone contacts.
- Lets you choose the destination account's group.
- Delete contacts from one account without affected the same contact in another account.
- Tap and hold a contact to view the contact details.
*** If an account doesn't show any contacts please make sure “Sync contacts” is checked under “Accounts & sync” and click on “Sync now” in your phone settings.
*** Facebook contacts synced by the official app on android 4.0 or up are not visible. For previous android versions on Samsung and HTC, and maybe others, you can add Facebook contacts by using the Facebook account provided by those phones under "Accounts & sync".
*** We are continuously working to improve this application, so in case you are experiencing any issue please select “Contact us” from the menu and help us improve the application.
Backup and Restore:
✓ Apps (Note: truBackup backups apk files only, not app data or app settings)
Schedule automatic or manually create backups
Backup to Dropbox
Backup to Google Drive
Backup to SD Card (external SD Card recommended)
View backup status and progress
My Devices shows all your devices connected to one cloud account, and enable you to transfer data from different devices. For e.g., A backup from Samsung device can be restored to HTC or Motorola devices or Tabs.
Backup, Backup Manager, Backup Assistant, Android Backup, Phone Backup, Mobile Backup. Dropbox Backup, Google Drive Backup, SMS Backup, Contacts Backup, App Backup, Backup and Restore.
Backup & Restore messages(SMS) and call logs on cloud (Dropbox, Google Drive) or external phone storage.
- Backup New - SMS and Call Log into a new file from selected storage (Dropbox, Google Drive or Phone external storage)
- Backup Archive - keep adding SMS and Call Log to an existing archive file from selected storage (Dropbox, Google Drive or Phone external storage)
- Backups created in XML Format and archived to a zip file to minimize the space/data transfer
- Backup format is independent of the Android version so the messages/call logs can be easily moved from one phone to another
- Restore the SMS and/or Call Log with keeping (merging) the existing data from phone
- Manage the backups created (restore, delete, export)
- View and manage the backup contents
* quick searchable SMS by text, contact or phone number
* quick searchable call log by contact or phone number
* groups the call log or SMS entries by contact, date, or type (incoming, outgoing)
* restore individual SMS or the SMS from a specified contact
* restore individual Call Log or the Call Logs from a specified contact
View and manage the current call logs from phone:
- groups the call log entries by contact, date, or type (incoming, outgoing)
- collapsible groups by contact helps you easily identify and delete calls from specific contact or phone number
- quick searchable call history by contact or phone number
- two steps deleting ("select one by one" or "select all" plus "delete button") saves time for you
- display statistics based on contact’s call logs
View and manage the current SMS from phone:
- groups the SMS entries by contact, date, or type (incoming, outgoing)
- collapsible groups by contact helps you easily identify and delete SMS from specific contact or phone number
- quick searchable SMS by text, contact or phone number
- two steps deleting ("select one by one" or "select all" plus "delete button") saves time for you
- copy message text
More than other similar apps:
- correctly restore call logs on HTC devices (included contact)
- display, backup and restore the messages logs on Samsung devices
- correctly backup and restore the "Draft" messages (SMS)
- dark/light themes supported
Looking for ★Infinite Call History★ on Android?
Try Unlimited Call Log
You have to have a ROOTED device!
• access the whole file system with read-write privilegies
• change files’ permissions
• use USB for higher transfer speed
• written in C++ to provide best performance
• active and passive mode
• access hidden files (starting with '.') - you have to use better ftp client (e.g. Total Commander of FileZilla)
• you cannot set password
For further details and information how to enable USB transfers please visit http://waterdev.com/apps/rftp.
If your connection to the ftp server drops after a while, you probably have a power-saving policy in your wifi settings. To avoid this issue follow the steps:
* Go to Settings > Wireless & networks > Wi-Fi settings
* Tap the menu button and select Advanced
* In the Wi-Fi sleep policy entry select Never
Articles about RFTP:
* http://www.goodandevo.net/2011/05/how-to-wirelessly-access-htc-evo-root-file-system-from-your-computer.html (tutorial)
#How to use
1. On Browser, open the page that is intended to be saved.
2. Select "Share" from a menu of Browser.
3. Select "Web Clip" from a list of applications.
* In case an web Browser is Chrome, rarely "Web Clip" doesen't look like to be shown on the list.
In order to show it just slide down the application list.
Activate "Web Clip" to confirm stored images.
- Can categorise stored images.
- Moves to a next image by flicking the current image to the right or left.
- A file manager, in cooperation with Gallery, can back up images in a simple way.
- Partially expands a thumbnail of the stored image to see it easily.
- The progressing-bar shows a proceeding status of its completion.
- Can share URL obtained an web site on Facebook or Twitter.
The image saved by Web Clip is being stored in Gallery.
Since some device may delete the stored images, or may not display by its malfunction, it is strongly recommended to back up them frequently.
Deletion of the image itself means eliminating it from Web Clip.
Note that those shown below can not be saved.
1. The page which needs some action. For example, the page which cannot be read without clicking "more" as shown on the news site, may not be saved.
2. Those applications other than Browser.
3. A page that needs log in like Facebook.
Q: Can Web Clip change the position of an image ?
A: Web Clip has a link with the standard function of Android, then this can not change the position of an image finely, but can bring close it to your favorite position by repeating "On top".
Q: Can Web Clip work with other applications ?
A: This is exclusive use for WebBrowser.
Q: Can not save a page.
A: Capturing may not be possible depending on the desgin of Web site. This may be caused by the problem of Web site or Browser.
Q: Can restore the erased data ?
A: Any deleted data can never be restored, then again it is strongly recommended to frequently back up your precious data.
Q: Where is the data stored ?
A: It is stored in Pictures folder.
Q: Data can't it be stored in a SD card ?
A: Various devices have various position of a SD card, then Web Clip can not directly save data to a SD card. It can be transfered from the folder used for storing.
Q: Quarity of an image is not good.
A: Depending on an amount of memory some image can not be shown beautiful. When activate Gallery from a menu it may finely be shown.
- Should NOT be installed on SD card (run as service)
- DO NOT USE version 0.30.0, please UPGRADE to 0.30.1 or greater!
* KNOWN PROBLEMS:
* Doesn't count properly global usage on Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 and 8.9 - this problem affects other data counting applications as well and is caused by a bug on the tablet itself.
* Doesn't count properly global mobile usage on Samsung Galaxy R / Z (i9103) and possibly Galaxy Y. Problems were also reported with the Captivate Glide. Same workaround as for the Galaxy Tab (see above).
* HTC Velocity 4G and HTC Vivid on ICS: be sure to CHECK the "Use pre-froyo.." option in 3GW Settings > Advanced, or mobile usage won't be counted.
* [Aug 2011] Crashes reported with Motorola Quench/ CLIQ XT since 0.30.0, please use older versions.
* View content from your phone, using a web browser.
* Works even without a Wi-Fi connection.
* Download, upload files or delete files on your phone.
* Download zip files, with multiple files.
* Supports file transfers, without Wi-Fi connection.
* Auto detects if your phone is available, using local Wi-Fi connection.
*View thumbnails, before downloading files.
Install the app, open www.mobcable.com in a browser on a computer and enter the connection code, displayed on your phone.
The MobCable website auto detects if a direct link can be created between your phone and browser, using Wi-Fi. If not, it will use your phone's Internet connection and the mobcable.com website as a proxy.
For security reasons, the connection code can only be used from one computers IP-address. Connection code and
content on MobCable.com are removed, when the phone's last communication with MobCable.com exceeds 15 minutes.
The MobCable app uses your phone's Internet connection, make sure you are connected to a Wi-Fi network or have a flat rate or high traffic subscription, before using MobCable.com
Tested on HTC Legend, HTC Desire, Samsung Galaxy S, Samsung Galaxy S2, HTC Wildfire, Sony Ericsson Xperia X8
# Updates in version 1.5
New thumbnail engine
Lower memory usage
Added support for temporarily loss of Internet connection
# Updates in version 1.4
Entire app gui rewritten
# Updates in version 1.2
Support for local Wi-Fi connection
Auto detecting local Wi-Fi connection
Support for downloading Zip Files
Thumbnails, in Internet mode, is now on demand
Thumbnail size changed to 100x100 pixels