Get a copy of all the contacts from the device easily.
Print out your contacts using the export to .txt
Was added inspector for the files .vcf
USE TRIAL VERSION TO CHECK FOR COMPATIBILITY!
This app replaces the built-in Phonebook Access Profile (PBAP) on many phones and fixes some known problems. Please visit http://www.android-rsap.com/bluetooth-phonebook.html for more details and compatibility list.
Additionally this app implements Bluetooth IrMC/SYNCH profile needed by older car kits from Nokia and VW. IrMC/SYNCH profile only transfers contact data, no call lists.
☆Fast and smooth
☆Smart T9 algorithm
☆Directly call/text to someone by swiping left/right
☆Various themes and plugins
This is a trial version with 5 days trial period. When the trial period expired, you will be asked to buy PRO version. You can still keep trying if you haven't decided to buy.
Help to translate to your language, please visit http://crowdin.net/project/dialer
CAUTION: It's dangerous to uninstall/disable stock contacts app, which is required to make emergency calls (911 etc.)!
• Long press the contacts button(at left-bottom corner of dialer view) to quick access favorites
• Dial "#" key to perform phone number searching
• Dial "*" key to display list of most frequently contacted contacts
• Swipe contact item left or right, to send SMS or make a call directly
Performs vibrate notification when outgoing call connected or call disconnected
Help exDialer to grant ability to clear missed call notifications
Customize icons of exDialer by creating shortcuts
Provides the location information of phone numbers
• Missed call notifications remained
For Android version above 4.3, you can go to system "Settings" -> "Security" -> "Notification access", and check "exDialer".
For others try "xMissedCall Patch" or "xMissedCall Plugin" if your phone is rooted.
• Unable to select SIM card ID when make a call on phones with Dual SIM cards.
Android SDK does not support Dual SIM cards. So, I have no way to solve this problem until Google release new SDK which supports Dual SIM cards.
Excellent MiUI rom
Translators on Crowdin
Piotrek Paszek --- Polish
dancer_69 --- Greek
Kayusumi --- Chinese Traditional
Filipe Garcia --- Portuguese
hopler --- Spanish
Илья Яковлев & Илья и Ася --- Russian
TweetyPeety --- German
scrpn30 --- French
Neo3000x --- Danish
crking --- Czech
0ftal --- Hebrew
gepardus --- Slovene
Alireza Afkar --- Persian
Стоян Иванов, Димитър Димитров --- Bulgarian
stegg, Alex --- Italian
giorgi-alonso --- Georgian
Özgürce --- Turkish
Turdo D. --- Romanian
Indiant --- Hungarian
alienyd --- Vietnamese
distan7 --- Indonesian
MariusOX --- Norwegian
machhho --- Arabic
janni_mz --- Latvian
Mihovil Stanic --- Croatian
pRo_lama --- Slovak
Planet X --- Dutch
dusttea, Sang Gu Bach --- Korean
Marko Kostic, Zoran Mihajlović --- Serbian
Ivan Katlianik --- Belarusian
iff2 --- Estonian
Ігор Омельчук --- Ukrainian
Vladimir Zemlianskij a.k.a sait0n --- Lithuanian
Eduard Babayan(edo248) --- Armenian
Tmallafre --- Catalan
All guys in XDA forum who give me great suggestions
Truedialer gives you instant access to relevant information about people you are about to call, and lets you save the information quickly into your phonebook for later use. And the best part? It’s completely FREE!
• Fast, accurate, and easy to use
• Quick dial for calling favorite contacts
• Access over 1 billion Contacts through our unique Truecaller search integration.
• No more unknown call records in your call log, we fill in the missing information for you (if available)
• T9 search (supports predictive text)
• Search quickly
• Edit phone contacts for managing phonebook
Truedialer is brought to you by the Truecaller Team! More than 100M people around the world use Truecaller to help manage their contacts and calls, with millions more joining each month.
Please note: WiFi or data connection needed to lookup contacts outside your phonebook
We do not recommend uninstalling/disabling the stock contacts app, which is required to make emergency calls (911, 112, 999, 1XX etc)!
To make the best user experience for our users we need the following permissions; location (to filter out irrelevant search results depending on country location), contacts (the ability for users to manage their contacts within the app), and phone (to be able to directly call a phone number)
To learn more about why we require certain permissions please visit: http://www.truecaller.com/support#/Truedialer/a9
You can use the default phone app.
This app is fast.
Has several useful features.
Easy to search contacts
(phone calls, supports SMS.)
- Easy search, fast response, the default dial pad input
- Recent history, Photo Phonebook
- Phone, SMS(short message service)
Extensive search, the shortcut button, you can phone and e-mail quickly.
● The ability to create a group
● a contact to the group shelf registration
● Sort function groups
● Find the name, nickname, phone number, email address, company name
● (grouping for each company name) belonging Search
● initial search, such as rows, or sub-line
● display function read / QR code
● Contact Management in cooperation with Bizcaroid (card reader)
● import and export functions of the contact (backup)
● birthday, anniversary, nickname or maiden name can be registered as well as!
● Sending bulk mail (TO, CC, BCC) of the / SMS
● mailing list feature
● outgoing prefix function
● Set free layout
● Other general features of the phone book
Fetch That Number can help. It can fetch the caller ID of Australian phone numbers. It uses the web to fetch the incoming or outgoing number's details while the phone is ringing - If the number is a known spam caller source, it will also let you know so you can ignore it rather than disturb your work.
Once you have finished your call, you can then add the caller to your contacts list with a click of a button so it will sync with any of your registered Google accounts.
Fetch That Number can also save history meaning you can look back and see previous searches and a search page so you can manually search for phone numbers.
The data comes from a 'grey pages' reverse lookup service for Australia. This is a third party service (Reverse Australia). Asgard Designs are not responsible for data provided, we just provide a convenient way to use this reverse lookup service!
NOTE: This will only be of use in Australia! We are looking at adding new countries in the future.
Tested on HTC Desire HD, Xperia X10, Nexus S, Galaxy Nexus, HTC One X, Samsung Galaxy I II and III, Samsung Galaxy Note. If you have any issues, please contact us before posting feedback!
If you have any issues, feedback or suggestions, don't hesitate to contact us!
Does Fetch That Number fetch any number?
Only those that are not in your address book and not international. Numbers that are missing matches can be reported through the http://www.reverseaustralia.com/ website.
Can Fetch That Number fetch mobile numbers?
Yes, however we have (anecdotally) found the hit-rate fairly low. Numbers that have been in existence for a long time seem to be more likely to be fetched.
Is there a limit to how often I can fetch Caller ID?
Yes, there is a limit of 40 basic reverse lookups and 20 extended reverse lookups per day.
How long does it take for the app to reverse lookup a caller ID?
It depends on your mobile network, and your reception at the time of call.
In the real world, on an average network with 3g coverage, around 1 to 2 seconds is usual, however it can take 5 or more seconds if you have a bad signal.
Can I install on multiple devices?
You can install on any device tied to your google market account however your daily Caller ID lookup limit will NOT increase.
Can Fetch That Number get private ('unknown' callers)?
No, unknown numbers don't send any form of Caller ID or other identifiable information so we have nothing to search against.
Will Fetch That Number's 'Add to Existing Contact' feature overwrite the current name, number and address?
Fetch That Number will add new numbers and addresses only. after selecting a user to add you are given the option to replace their name, and if you wish to remove the old address and/or number you can do so in the edit screen.
Our permission reasons for Fetch That Number are as follows:-
FULL INTERNET ACCESS - to access the reverse lookup service.
READ CONTACT DATA - check wether the number is already added to your contacts
WRITE CONTACT DATA - add the contact to your address book
DISCOVER KNOWN ACCOUNTS - we use this so you can choose which account you want numbers to be added to.
VIEW NETWORK STATE - Need to know whether you are connected to the internet before trying to fetch a number.
READ PHONE STATE AND IDENTITY - to know when a call starts and stops, and the incoming number being called.
PROCESS OUTGOING CALLS - This is needed to check outgoing calls numbers in order to fetch from the lookup service.
But how about your SMS, MMS and Call log？
Backup to Gmail can help you to backup SMS, MMS and Call log to Gmail labels automatically.
You can also restore SMS and Call log from Gmail to any android device.
Remember to enable IMAP in Gmail and set the correct time/zone.
"communication error..." error message during first connect? Please double check your Gmail account setup.
Some droid X/2 users: due to a timezone bug of motorola's firmware, incoming messages might not be backed up.
XOAuth might not work when you are signed up for 2-step verification. In this case you need to create an application-specific password and enable plain text authentication in preference. Use the username and password you created.
#keys: SMS Backup, MMS Backup, Call log backup
bug fixes for call log backing up under Galaxy S II.
bug fixes for call log restoring under android 4.x.
Gmail OAuth login support (password not required anymore).
Add move to SD.
Restore support for SMS & Call log
Caller ID — you always know who has called
Caller ID and call history shows company names using our own phone number identification technology. No more doubts who called: reverse phone lookup matches the phone number with caller name. Imagine if you had all the companies in your contacts list.
City in your pocket — all companies in your phone book
2GIS Dialer has a built-in telephone directory. It allows you to search for local business numbers directly from the contacts list. Get any firm phone number or address in two taps.
Smart suggestions — easy way to call a person you need most
Dialer suggests who to call right now depending on user location, local time or calendar events. Important contacts are always right at your fingertips.
Easy search — find any contact in your phone book in a couple of taps
Search through your contacts using T9 or QWERTY keyboard. Choose a most convenient way to navigate through your phone book. Search by name, phone number, job title and other.
Your phone could work just as you always wanted! Enjoy the new way of working with your contacts and companies! Get 2GIS Dialer for free!
Note: This application will not be shown in your phone application screen. Access application settings via LiveWare™ manager, where you can also enable or disable this SmartWatch application.
LiveWare™ extension for SmartWatch
Smart Connect extension for Notification API
Known & loved by millions worldwide, Contacts+ is brought to you by the Contacts Plus Team - awarded ‘top developer’ by Google Play!
CONNECT WITH FRIENDS, BLOCK SPAMMERS
Contacts+ is a true all-in-one contacts, phone dialer, sms & call log app that makes it easy to connect with friends and block unwanted people or telemarketers via caller ID & block. Whether it’s a call or sms - you’re always in control over the people you connect.
PROTECT YOUR CONTACTS
In addition to blocking spam calls and sms, Contacts+ protects you with an integrated backup & sync service - easily backup your contacts, messages and call logs so you’ll never lose it again.
MAKE IT YOUR OWN
Above all, Contacts+ is private & customizable. Your contacts are yours and are never shared with anyone. You can make Contacts+ your own by selecting which features to use, change themes and customize it to fit your needs.
+ Caller ID
+ Calls & SMS block
+ Contacts, SMS and Call log backup
+ Quick actions for calls / SMS
+ Smart sort
+ 5 Themes
+ Grid / List contacts view
+ Whatsapp, Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin & Foursquare integrated in your contacts
+ Facebook picture & birthday sync
+ Merge duplicate contacts
+ Customizable contacts widget
+ Fast dialer search
+ Android Wear support
We’d love to know what you think:
* Contacts+ uses data/WiFi for free SMS between Contacts+ users and for caller ID and spam block. Carrier charges may apply
Want to call in anonymously and do not let your personal number?
With this app you can easily enable or disable the private number definitively removing
the many steps in the general settings of your Android, every time you want to make a anonymous call.
And with the notification will not ever forget the anonymous active
When active, Anonym Call hide your phone number from identifiers of calls on landlines and mobile phones,
so that the other party receives the call as "Private Number" or "unknown" or "Hidden".
### Important ###
-After The first start you enter your country (in some countries, the choices are more than one try them all)
and try to make a test call
- If It does not work you have to ask your phone company to enter the code before the number to hide your number
- Enter this code in the menu, click on the custom code V and output settings and try a test call
- If it does not work, send us an email and we will fix your problem. Mike873333@gmail.com
- The Your network must support "Hide ID number called"
(this app is compatible with a large number of operators around the world)
### Functions ###
- Hides the ID for outgoing calls
- Bar status notification, which indicates when the application is active in anonymous call
### ONLY IN THE VERSION “ANONYM CALL PRO” ##
- NO ADVERTISING '
- WIDGET TO TURN ON / OFF QUICKLY The ANONYMOUS WITHOUT OPENING THE APP
***PLEASE DO NOT USE THE COMMENT IN THE MARKET FOR BUG REPORTS OR ANY OTHER SUPPORT REQUESTS
PLEASE CONTACT ME BY MAIL***
### IF YOU LIKE THIS APP PUT A POSITIVE ASSESSMENT IN THE PLAYSTORE ###
- Put +1 on Google Play
- Put Like our Facebook page
- Follow us on Twitter https://twitter.com/AnonymCall
Simpler Contacts will fix it in few seconds!
With Simpler you can easily merge all your duplicate contacts and quickly find the contacts your need.
Simpler Contacts is your new contacts app that makes your address book light, smart and user friendly.
* Over 1,500,000 people love Simpler Contacts in all platforms :)
○ Simply merge all duplicate contacts!
○ Never lose your contacts again with Simpler Backup!
○ T9 Dialer - quickly search by name & numbers
○ Quickly call to your frequently used contacts
○ Clean & intuitive design - Android Lollipop L Style
SIMPLY MERGE DUPLICATE CONTACTS
○ Merge all duplicate contacts with one tap!
○ Find & merge contacts with similar names.
○ Find & Merge contacts with duplicate phone or email.
○ Remove contacts without name
○ Remove contacts without phone & email
○ Delete unused contacts
○ One tap to backup your contacts!
○ Quickly export your backups to Dropbox, Google Drive, Email
○ Never lose your contacts again
○ Beautiful dialer to call plus add new contacts
○ T9 Dialer - quickly search by name & numbers
○ Advanced contacts+ dialer in the same app
FAVORITES + CALL LOG
○ One tap to call your favorite contacts
○ Quickly call to your frequently used contacts
○ Quickly find the contacts you need
○ Filter contacts by Company & Job title
○ Filter contacts by upcoming birthday & creation date
Simpler supports any kind of provider: Google, Exchange, Yahoo, Facebook, Linked in, Gmail, Outlook.
Compatible with all devices: Samsung, HTC, Nexus, LG, Galaxy, Note, Motorola, Sony, Acer, Huawei, ZTE, ASUS, Amazon & Lenovo.
○ We would love to hear your feedback
○ Let us know what do you think about Simpler Contacts: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Keeps all your phone contacts saved in the network safely through the cloud computing technology. So transfer contacts to another device or restore your contacts if you lose your phone, it becomes very easy and faster with just install the application and log in with your user.
- Has the number change functionality, that when you change your number will automatically update the phonebook of your contacts who have the application installed. This will keep your contacts always updated with your phone number and your own phonebook.
- Notifies who has your number on the phonebook.
- Make calls.
- Sends SMS.
- Totally free and without advertising for you.
If you have any questions or you want to help SIM Contacts to add support for your language , please email email@example.com , thanks.
As I cannot reply in the android market, could you send me an email and tell me what's your android version and what's your phone model. I will try to have a test and fix it. Thank you.
* Load sim contacts
* Add new contact
* Modify contact
* Delete contact
* Send message
* Copy to phone
* Batch operation
* Support incoming calls to remind
* Searching by name
* Search function
Ability to search contact names
* Merge contacts
Merge 2 or more names in your phonebook into 1
Customize display name and information for new merged contact
* Edit contacts
Create new contact with name, phone and email
Delete unwanted contacts
Change and add contact photos
* Contact list view
Sort contacts by first name, last name or company
Call or send an SMS to your contact
* Multi-language support
Supports 22 languages
* Group message
Send email or sms to selected group of people from your contact list