Pogg Cards is a flashcards and quizzing app designed to help kids learn a variety of words, including actions and spatial concepts. It stars Pogg, a little green alien, and he demonstrates over 50 words through “touch the picture where Pogg is…” quizzes.
You can also make your own quiz sets from any of the cards, including the ability to create random questions based on the whole card set, or categories such as “objects”, “actions” and “spatial”.
Pogg Cards was made with kids’ fun in mind, as well as input from parents, speech therapists, and teachers. It has options to be voice narrated as well as text captions that can be set to upper case, lower case and sentence case.
Pogg Cards has no ads and no in-game purchases. New cards and features will be added to this app over time, all for free.
Have a wonderful time with Pogg Cards, and don’t forget to check out Pogg’s Facebook page and be part of the community!
* Quiz mode that presents 4 cards at a time and asks “touch the picture where Pogg is…”
* View cards individually.
* Premade quizzes as well as a big button for 10 random questions.
* Make your own card sets for quiz and view mode.
* Voice-over (can be switched on and off).
* Text captions (options for upper case, lower case, sentence case, off).
* Made for kids: no mature themes, no pressure, no launching of web pages or social media.
* No ads, no in-app purchases, buy it once and future updates and extensions are all free.