The Ricoh myPrint mobile printing app brings mobile printing functionality to your Android Smartphone or Android Tablet. Print from anywhere, anytime, anyplace to any Ricoh myPrint enabled printer in your organisation-, school- or university network. Ricoh myPrint supports all common file types, Microsoft Office documents, PDF, text files, photos and other commonly used image files.
- Printing of documents, directly and secure from your Android Smartphone or Android Tablet
- Selecting pictures from your photo library in order to print
- Taking pictures and printing them with the integrated camera functionality
- Activating pre-paid voucher codes
- Management for additional email addresses for printing by email from multiple devices
- Scanning your organisation-, school- or university network address with the QR code
- Integration with existing print cost and accounting system
- Print release from any Ricoh myPrint enabled printer. Supports all Ricoh-model printers
- Support for your organisation’s ID badge to release print jobs or use the copy function
Other myPrint features:
- Supports Bring Your Own Device in your organisation with laptops, workstations, PC’s and mobile devices
- Automatic PC printer driver installation from your organisation’s myPrint website
- E-mail printing through your organisation’s myPrint email address
- Upload printing from the organisation’s myPrint website
- Access to a personal page on the organisation’s myPrint website for buying print credits or cashing pre-paid vouchers
- SSL communication support for secure printing
- LDAP Support
What is new?
- Print settings for Black/White Colour, Simplex/Duplex, Number of copies
- Several bug fixes and performance improvements
Get started in seconds.
1) Download the free Ricoh® HotSpot Printing App and enter your email address
2) Select and/or find Ricoh® HotSpot Enabled printers near you
3) Choose your document and print
Print jobs will only be released when you are on location, by submitting your secure release code.
HotSpot printing locations are available in major cities in the US, Canada, Australia, UK and other central destinations in Europe, Asia and the Middle East.
EASILY FIND THE BEST PRINTER
The app combines a wide range of discovery options, user preferences and location information, allowing you to find the “best” printer, whether it is in the airport or hotel, across campus or within a corporation.
• Access to PrinterOn® directory of available public printers
• Locate printers nearby using GPS
• View available printers in a map view
• Search manually for printers by city
• Print Adobe® PDF and Microsoft® Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio) documents
• Print images in black and white and/or color including PNG, BMP, JPG, GIF formats
Key Features & Benefits:
• Check the status of your printer. Is it out of paper? Is the device busy?
• Check how much ink and toner are left.
• What is the name and number of ink cartridges and toners my printer use?
• Save or email supply info so that you can see it when you are at the store
• Scan from your scanner, from glass or document feeder.
• Scan document using the camera on the phone, and enhance it with HP’s mobile scanning technology.
• Save and Share scanned and camera captured document to cloud and email.
• Create multi-page .pdf file from scanned images and camera captured images
Both printers on local wireless network and printers that are set to wireless direct printing mode are supported.
*Full list of supported printers available at Hewlett-Packard web site.
For full list, http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?docname=c02814760&cc=us&dlc=en&lc=en#N121
- Only free for printing Contact, Calendar, and Instagram. Print of other content comes with watermark "Printed by StarPrint" on the result. You need to purchase feature pack to remove the watermark (select Upgrade StarPrint).
- Let use "Send Feedback" function on menu for quick and direct support. Comments on app stores do not help for resolution. Please write us in English, if possible!
- How to print effectively: http://www.tinyurl.com/StarPrintHow1
- Supported printers: http://tinyurl.com/supportPrinters
★ StarPrint, just for print app! ★
Print from phone and tablet anything, anywhere, in every way possible. It can print via USB, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, to thousands printer models (even very old printer models).
★ 3 steps printing: connect printer, print preview, and print
★ Print content:
- Document files printing: text, csv, PDF, PS, rtf, Ms Office, Open Office
- Web printing
- Picture printing: photo, camera print
- Phone data printing: print Contact, Calendar
- Print online data: Instagram, Google drive
- Print email: Gmail
★ Print directly to nearby printer via Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, and USB (for USB host-enabled device only). No need intermediate printer share software anymore.
★ Print to network printer, shared printer (SMB, IPP, LPD/LPR), printer box, router based printer share (Fritz Box), JetDirect
★ Support 3000+ printer models including HP, Canon, Epson, Brothers, Samsung, Kodak, Dell, Lexmark,...
★ Support AirPrint printers!!!
★ Print spooler: accept multiple prints without waiting for the previous print completed.
* Remove the watermark/Plus version *
If this printing app works well and you want a Watermark-Free edition, please purchase feature packs (Plus version) and watermark will disappear.
- Run StarPrint, tap on Upgrade StarPrint
- Select the pack you want to check price
- Follow steps to buy and upgrade
- Enjoy unlimited printing!
* Feedback (English is preferred) *
We read EVERY feedback of yours and assign best engineers to support your print. Select a method:
- Print report (recommended): after each print, a Feedback link will show up for every bad evaluation (crying face). Tap on it and input report. This method is best for investigating print problem, and quickest to get support.
- Common feedback: run app, tap on menu, and then tap Feedback.
"I'm impressed that it works, and that what I paid was reasonable compared to other software that I purchased which did not do what it promises 5(y)(y)(y)(y)(y) thumbs up! BTW, they even followup to fix software and take your comments very seriously!"
This app is similar to printershare, hp eprint, printhand and other printing apps. Moreover, it can print to various printer brand names, and accept multi-print at one time!
Enjoy your print!
- Website: http://tinyurl.com/StarPrint1
- FAQs: http://tinyurl.com/StarPrintFAQs1
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/StarPrint.Android
- Twitter: http://twitter.com/ISBVietnam
- G+: http://plus.google.com/113624145023558808301
Samsung Mobile Print empowers to print or send fax, most of the digital contents like Office documents, PDF, images, emails, web pages or even the contents on your social network sites.
Let your content be on your phone or on Google drive it’s just easy.
It also supports scanning from your network multi-functional device and saving in various formats like pdf, jpg or png. Sharing your scanned documents is just a click away.
> Intuitive action bar style user interface.
> Automatic discovery of supported network devices.
> Support for USB and shared printers.
> Select multiple images, tap to crop or rotate.
> Supports multiple image sizes and multiple images on a page.
> Print or send fax documents/emails/email attachments/web pages/images.
> Supports contents at Google Drive, DropBox, Evernote, OneDrive, Box and Facebook.
> Scan from flatbed or ADF and save as PDF, PNG, JPG.
> Print or Scan pages as big as A3*.
> Share to open any of the supported content from any other App.
> For corporate environment, supports security features like Job Accounting, Confidential Print and Secure Release.
**Supports Only Samsung Printers**
* Scanning and sending fax is supported only on supported N/W printers.
* Printing can be done on printers connected via Print server or Shared.
* Maximum print and scan size would depend on the media size supported by the device.
* If you use the CJX-1050W/CJX-2000FW printer, please install " Samsung Mobile Print Photo" instead this app.
Supported Model List
* M2020/2070/283x/288x/262x/282x/267x/287x/4370/5370/4580 Series
* C410/460/1810/1860/2620/2670/140x/145x/4820 Series
* CLP-300/31x/32x/350/360/610/620/660/670/680/770/775 Series
* CLX-216x/316x/317x/318x/838x/854x/9252/9352/92x1/93x1 Series
* ML-1865W/2150/2160/2165/2250/2525/257x/2580/285x/2950/305x/3300/347x/331x/371x/405x/455x/551x/651x Series
* SCX-1490/2000/320x/340x/4623/4x21/4x24/4x26/4x28/470x/472x/4x33/5x35/5x37/6545/6555/8030/8040/8123/8128 Series
* SF-650, SF-760 Series
Below are the details about the permissions Samsung Mobile Print app is using.
READ_CONTACTS: For selecting Fax number from Address book.
READ_HISTORY_BOOKMARK: For showing Bookmarks in Web Printing.
GET_ACCOUNTS: For showing registered accounts in email printing and printing contents from Google drive.
USE_CREDENTIALS: For printing from Google Drive.
CAMERA : To use Camera.
INTERNET: For any network communication.
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: To write to SD Card.
NFC : For direct connection between mobile device and Printer
VIBRATION : To notify when NFC tag was read properly
Print the email body, attach Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, PDF files, photos or a URL in the mail and many more formats supported.
This is part of Print Cloud account. Visit www.iceprintcloud.com to signup.
For printing with PIXMA series, SELPHY series, or MAXIFY series printers, use PIXMA/MAXIFY Printing Solutions or Canon Easy-PhotoPrint.
- Quickly and easily set paper sizes.
- Print up to 20 images at one time.
- Display and print web pages.
- Link to a wide variety of applications and print files.
- Print Microsoft Office files.*
- Perform high speed printing with PDF direct printing.**
- Configure detailed print settings such as color mode, number of pages, and 2-sided printing.
- Automatically detect printers on a network, or search manually by specifying the IP address/FQDN.
- Store print data in multi-function printers and printers (not supported by all printers).
- Enter department IDs and passwords from the app to print with multi-function devices and printers that use the Department ID Management function.
- Perform secure printing that requires a user name and password when printing.
- Display in the app the optimum print settings according to the options attached to multi-function devices and printers.
* The Data Conversion Service on the Internet is used.
** Supported only by printer models equipped with PDF direct printing or the PS printing function, and printer models with an optional HDD, ROM, or RAM attached.
imageRUNNER ADVANCE series
Color imageRUNNER series
Color imageCLASS series
Laser Shot series
Some printer models do not support Canon Mobile Printing. Check the list of supported printer models on the Canon Mobile Printing support page of the Canon website.
- Your Android terminal must be connected to a wireless LAN access point.
- Your multi-function printer or printer and the access point must be connected by LAN or wireless LAN.
- Microsoft Office files*
- PDF files
- Web pages
* The Data Conversion Service on the Internet is used.
Cautions When Printing
- Because supported printing functions differ between printers, print data may be output without the print settings used in this app being applied, depending on the printer model you are using.
Supports printing to over 8,000 new and legacy printer types. The full functionality of ThinkFree Print is available with or without Android Print Framework. Provides a Universal Print Service for Android Print Framework, if available (Android 4.4 and above).
ThinkFree Print is a free trial mobile printing solution. Use it free for seven days to make sure it supports the printers you use and that you are happy with the documents printed. At the end of the seven day trial period you can decide to purchase the app or continue to use it for free image printing only.
Connect directly to your Wi-Fi printer or networked printers via a Wi-Fi access point. Supports Wi-Fi Direct in Android 4.4 and above. Print over USB cable and to some Bluetooth printers. Greater than 8,000 printer types supported for direct printing. Automatically discover your printers and save as favourites to the My Printers list. Requires no driver installation or network configuration.
Full control of your print job settings including paper size, page orientation, number of copies, page range, one- or two-sided printing (duplex mode), printout mode (color or monochrome) and more. Preview documents before printing with thumbnail and full page views. Monitor progress of your print jobs.
- Microsoft® Office documents (Word, PowerPoint®, Excel®)
- PDF documents
- Web pages
- Outlook mail
- Yahoo mail
- Google Drive documents
- Most laser printers (PostScript and PCL6)
- HP inkjets (PCL3 GUI Category10)
- Epson inkjets (ESC/P-R, ESC/Page & ESC/Page-Color)
- Canon inkjet printers (IVEC)
- Ricoh inkjet printers (RPCS)
- Most Brother inkjets
- PrintStik mobile printer
- Many Samsung, Lexmark, Kodak, Dell, and other printer types supported.
- Android Print Framework support for all printers.
- Wi-Fi via access point
- Wi-Fi Direct
Please check http://mobileprintfaq.com for list of printers supported.
Lets you print images and PDF documents from all applications (e.g. browser, email). Simply click on file or use send/share, then choose PrintBot.
Print emails from K9Mail using Forward/Alternative.
HTML printing for static web pages. This won't work for dynamic pages or for pages where a login is required. Printing images on web pages is only supported in Pro version.
If you have any problems setting up, please use the integrated setup help (Menu -> Help). On Android 4.4 (Kitkat), you have to activate the PrintBot service after first installation!
- Supports more than 3.800 printer models from all leading manufacturers (e.g. HP, Canon, Epson, Lexmark, Brother, Samsung). Works with most Airprint™ enabled printers.
- Supports printing over JetDirect, LPR and IPP protocol.
- Auto scan for printers
- Free version allows printing of 3 images or PDF documents per month (after that, a watermark is added on each page). PDFs are restricted to 3 pages.
- Pro version allows unlimited printing and printer profiles
The world’s No. 1 mobile document scanning and sharing app with over 100 million installs in more than 200 countries
* Over 50,000 new registrations per day
* CamScanner, 50 Best Apps, 2013 Edition – TIME
* Top Developer – Google Play Store
CamScanner helps you scan, store, sync and collaborate on various contents across smartphones, tablets and computers.
Use your phone camera to scan receipts, notes, invoices, whiteboard discussions, business cards, certificates, etc.
*Optimize Scan Quality
Smart cropping and auto enhancing make the texts and graphics look clear and sharp
By entering any keyword, you’ll see a list of docs with the word in their titles, notes or images (Registrants only)
*Extract Texts from Image
OCR (optical character recognition) extracts texts inside images for further editing or .txt sharing. (Paid app only)
*Share PDF/JPEG Files
Easily share docs in PDF or JPEG format with others via social media, email attachment or sending the doc link
*AirPrint & Fax
Instantly print out docs in CamScanner with nearby printer; directly fax docs to over 30 countries right from the app
Invite friends or colleagues to view and comment on your scans in a group. (Registrants only)
Making annotations or adding customized watermark on docs are made available for you
*Secure Important Docs
Set passcode for viewing important docs; meanwhile, when sending doc link, you can set password to protect it
*Sync across Platforms
Sign up to sync documents on the go. Just sign in to any smartphone, tablet or computer (visit www.camscanner.com) you own and you can view, edit and share any document. (Registrants only)
Premium Subscription Features ($ 4.99/month or $49.99/year):
1. Edit OCR results and notes of the entire doc, exporting as .txt file
2. Create Doc Collage for multiple pages
3. Add 10G cloud space
4. Add 40 extra collaborators
5. Send doc link with password protection and expiration date
6. Auto upload docs to Box, Google Drive, Dropbox , Evernote and OneDrive
7. Batch download PDF files in web app (www.camscanner.com)
8. Every benefit registrants enjoys
9. Everything paid app offers
Please note the subscription is automatically renewed at the end of the period unless you choose to cancel the subscription.
CamScanner users scan and manage
* Bill, Invoice, Contract, Tax Roll, Business Card…
* Whiteboard, Memo, Script, Letter…
* Blackboard, Note, PPT, Book, Article…
* Credential, Certificate, Identity Documents…
3rd Party Cloud Storage Services Supported:
-Box, Google Drive, Evernote, Dropbox, OneDrive
The free version is an ad-supported version and scanned documents are generated are with watermark; Invite 10 collaborators per document at most.
We’d love to hear your feedback: firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on Twitter: @CamScanner
Like us on Facebook: CamScanner
Follow us on Google+: CamScanner
Using this app, printer settings can be managed remotely through mobile devices in an enterprise environment.
Printer settings for copy, fax, scan and network can be transferred from one printer to other printers just by taping your mobile on the Printer.
You would also be able to connect printer to the same Wi-Fi networks as Mobile device is connected to.
For security purposes you would need to provide printer's registered administrator ID / PW.
*To use Mobile Print Manager app, NFC / Wi-Fi option will be required to be installed.
- Android 4.0 and above.
* Scan documents, photos, receipts, reports, or just about anything
* Lightning fast and gorgeously designed for both phone and tablet
IS THAT A SCANNER IN YOUR POCKET?
TinyScan is a pdf scanner app that turns your mobile into a portable scanner. Scans are saved to your device as images or PDFs. Name and organize your scans into folders, or share them by:
- Dropbox, Evernote, Google Drive, or Box
- Wifi directly to your computer
TinyScan has all the BIG features you need:
* Scan in color, grayscale, or black & white
* Can be used in office, school, home and anywhere else you want
* Page edges are detected automagically
* 5 levels of contrast for crisp monochrome texts
* Set page sizes for PDF (Letter, Legal, A4, and more)
* Thumbnail or list view, sort scans by date or title
* Quick search by document title
* Protect your documents with a passcode
* Universal – a single app that works on phone and tablet too!
What more you can get in the pro version?
* Unlimited number of documents
* Supports to upload scanned documents to Dropbox, Evernote, Google Drive, Box, OneDrive
GOT QUESTIONS? CAN'T FIGURE OUT HOW TO DO SOMETHING?
Please email us at email@example.com, and we’ll help you figure it out.
Follow us on Twitter: @Appxy_official
Like us on Facebook: Appxy
Follow us on Google+: Appxy
Print directly from your phone or tablet via WiFi, Bluetooth or USB cable without a computer to virtually any printer. Direct mobile scanning is available for selected multifunction printers. Enjoy this mobile print app brought to you by Hammermill® Papers!
You can print:
- Office documents (DOC, XLS, PPT, PDF, TXT)
- Images and photos
- Emails and attachments
- Web pages
- Calendar, call log, text messages
- Facebook albums
- Files from Google Drive, Dropbox, Box, SugarSync, Skydrive
- Content from business apps such as OfficeSuite, DocumentsToGo, QuickOffice, Exchange, EverNote and more via Share option
Printing to Mac or Windows shared printers, Workgroup, Domain and Active Directory and Google Cloud. Our Printer Setup Wizard will detect your printers automatically, and guide through the configuration process if needed. In a few clicks you’ll be able to print. From your PC or Mac, you can share printers with the Print Hammermill app using free software from our friends at printhand.com. Visit http://www.printhand.com/shared_printers.php to download the software.
You can now scan documents directly from the selected multifunction printers (mostly Epson) to your device. This feature is available in beta mode, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details. List of supported devices available at http://printhand.com/list_of_supported_scanners.php.
No need of any external hardware or Chrome running on the PC.
Note: Your printer should have a PDF interpreter to be able to release documents. Please Watch the video to understand the functionality
MOBILE PRINTING: You can also print documents, pictures, Facebook photos or content from other cloud storage solutions like Drop Box, Drive, Box from your mobile phone.
This app is truly a Global Follow me solution and you can release your print jobs at your convenience.
CLOUD PRINT ENABLER: Print any document, from any where and from any platform ( PC, Mobile, Chrome ) and collect at your printer at home/office.
GLOBAL FOLLOW ME: Release the documents securely at your convenience. Delete any unwanted print jobs or Save it for future use. Your print jobs are literally at your finger tips.
DIRECT PRINTING MODE: As soon as a document is submitted to the "Google Cloud Printer", this app downloads the print job from cloud and prints on the configured device.
ECONOMY MODE: Turn on Economy mode and save printing costs by converting the print jobs to Duplex & Gray scale
PREVIEW: Preview the print job before printing the document
Note: Any questions or problems please send a mail to our Support email@example.com
It is super simple to use. Just take a photo of a document, invoice, business card, bill, contract or memo and save it.
My Scans will do the rest. It detects edges and convert photo to a PDF document.
Later you can send it by email or print it.
From now on you will have all the documents you need always in your pocket!
* This version of My Scans is free and has limited functionality. Pro version can be unlocked with in-app purchases.
- Multiple pages in a single document
- Lock folders
- Amazing files and folders organizer
- Share your documents as Images / PDFs
- Print documents from the device
* My Scans is a new member of My Measures family with more than 5 million users worldwide!
Not need additional drivers or cables directly from your WiFi connection or 3G/4G.
Print any text stored in the clipboard.
Print from any app or file browser, through the Share menu.
Print and save the contact information: Name, phones and email.
For printing images have been added:
- Real Size
- Select Printer Resolution.
- Select Paper Size.
Print web pages as images or send the Url to the server and the server will do the job.
Print barcodes, EAN8, EAN13, UPCA and Code39.
- Landscape mode
- Print Android calendar and Google calendars.
Print written notes or voice recognition
Print Call Log
Download the Windows server from here:
https://sites.google.com/site/mlcprintserver and follow the installation instructions.
Install the server on the PCs you need: office, home, warehouse, etc.
Configure on your Android device, the connections to those PCs
Print will be as simple as choosing File, connection and printer.
All files sent to the server are stored in the application directory, Files subfolder.
Use the SAVE option to send the file to the server, not print.
You must have installed on your PC programs that open these files: Abobe Reader, etc..
- RICOH Smart Device Connector allows users to access the machine from your NFC-equipped adroid smart Device.
- You can use the machine immediately with touching the NFC-equipped Android smart Device to the NFC tag.
Store machine settings in and transfer them to a NFC-equipped Android smart Device
- You can use your NFC-equipped Android smart Device to configure a machine without using the control panel of the machine. Storing pre-configured settings in your NFC-equipped Android smart Device allows you to apply the settings without operating the control panel of the machine.
- The machine settings that are specified on a NFC-equipped Android smart Device can be stored as a "program", which can be loaded later and applied to a machine. By storing and applying your preferences, you can use different machines with the same settings that you usually use.
1. On the menu screen of RICOH Smart Device Connector, tap the function you want to use.
2. Specify the settings according to each function, such as the number of copies, the orientation of the original, or duplex printing.
3. When using the copier, scanner, or fax function, set the original on the machine.
4. While the NFC touch screen is displayed, touch the mobile device to the NFC tag on the machine.
*1 In order to use a print function, it is necessary to install RICOH Smart Device Print&Scan version 2.2.0 or later.
End User License Agreement
All End User License Agreements for the Product will contain at a minimum the following terms:
1. Only a personal, nontransferable and nonexclusive right to use the Product is granted to such end user.
2. Artifex Software Inc. retains all title to the Software as incorporated in the Product, and all copies thereof, and no title to the Software, or any intellectual property in the Software, is transferred to such end user.
3. The end user may not copy: (i) the Product, except for one (1) copy solely for backup or archival purposes and only as necessary to use the Product; or (ii) any Documentation accompanying the Product. All such copies are the proprietary information of Distributor and its licensors and suppliers and are subject to their copyrights.
4. The end user agrees not to reverse engineer, decompile or otherwise attempt to derive source code from the Product.
5. Artifex Software Inc. is an intended third party beneficiary of the end user sublicense and is entitled to enforce it in its own name directly against the end user.
6. Artifex Software Inc. will not be liable to the end user for any general, special, direct, indirect, consequential, incidental or other damages arising out of the license of the Product even if it has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
7. Upon termination of the license, the end user will destroy or return to Distributor all copies of the Product.
8. For United States Government users, the Software and associated Documentation are deemed to be “commercial computer software” and “commercial computer documentation,” respectively, pursuant to DFAR § 227.7202 and FAR § 12.212(b), as applicable. Use, duplication or disclosure of the Software licensed by this Agreement and any derivative works, as defined by the Copyright Act of 1976 as amended, developed under this Agreement, and any associated Documentation or derivative works thereof, are subject to the restricted rights set forth in the DFAR and FAR, above.
9. Artifex Software Inc. makes no warranties, express, implied or statutory, regarding the Product and the Software, including without limitation the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, or their equivalent under the laws of any jurisdiction. (This section of the End User License Agreement shall appear in conspicuous, bold capital letters.)
Artifex Software, Inc. may be referred to in the End User License Agreement as Distributor’s licensor or supplier.
RICOH THETA exceeds your current world, capturing your entire surroundings with a single shutter click.
You can view your images on a smartphone or computer, and share your images with friends.
This single panoramic photo may lead you to discover things you have never even noticed before.
You can use the smartphone app to shoot, view and share images from your smartphone.
*The RICOH THETA (sold separately) is required to take spherical images.
◊ RICOH THETA and Wi-Fi connection
Simply install the RICOH THETA for Android on your smartphone and connect to your RICOH THETA.
You can use the RICOH THETA for Android for remote shooting and image viewing.
- Remote shooting
You can use the RICOH THETA for Android as a remote control to shoot photos on your RICOH THETA.
Use the remote shooting function of the RICOH THETA for Android to capture the view in places that you previously couldn’t see.
- Image viewing
You can view images on the RICOH THETA for Android.
Rotate, zoom in or zoom out. Experience the fun of seeing your entire surroundings in one spherical image.
◊ Sharing on Social Networking Services
You can share photos taken with the camera on social networking services such as Twitter and Facebook.
Share your newly discovered way to enjoy photos with the world!
◊ RICOH THETA Website
When connected to Device Manager NX Pro/Enterprise, RICOH Device Manager NX allows for highly efficient device management. In addition to displaying a list of managed devices and device overviews, it allows users to upload photos and register them to devices in Device Manager NX Pro/Enterprise.
- Display a list of managed devices
- Display a list of devices encountering errors, out of toner, and out of paper statuses
- Display device overviews, details, status histories, and photos
- Upload photos to Device Manager NX Pro/Enterprise
1. Turn on the Mobile Device Access function in Device Manager NX Pro/Enterprise.
2. Activate RICOH Device Manager NX on the smart devices and configure the connection to Device Manager NX Pro/Enterprise.
1. Measures following network conditions(**).
- Network Bandwidth
- Data delay
- Packet losses
- Network port status, open or closed, needed for Ricoh Unified Communication System
2. Judges usability of Ricoh Unified Communication System based on the measured network conditions, and displays the judgement.
3. Can email the network conditions and the judgement to any email address.
*Ricoh Unified Communication System is a video conference system by which a user can have a remote communication with other users and share documents.
**Internet connection is needed to use this application.
Android OS Version 4.1 and later
Clickable Paper is a new cross media service enabling users to point a smartphone at any printed surface and provides immediate one-touch access to multiple online resources such as photos, video/multimedia, web sites, e-commerce portals and social networks. Just point and click and enjoy exploring rich online contents or services.
Let’s say you’re reading magazines. You like an article about big data and want to learn more. Or you see a pair of jeans you want to buy.. Or make reservations at a restaurant that got rave reviews.. With the CP Clicker app, all you have to do is point your iPhone or iPad at the page and snap it. Within seconds, you’ll see a list of links. At a touch, you’ll be connected to a blog, video, web page, social network and so on. You can skip the part where you open your web browser and spend minutes searching for the right location.
If you’ve scanned a QR code, you’re familiar with interactive print. However Clickable Paper is a lot easier to use and it provides multiple links, not just one.
Just about any printed item can be interactive. Books, magazines, brochures, direct mail, catalogs, posters, newspapers, business letters and so on. How do you know you can snap a page? Just look for the Clickable Paper mark. Then go learn, play or buy.
“RICOH Unified Communication System” enables you to have a real-time conversation with several remote locations thanks to a cloud-based platform. You can join meetings not only with other Android devices but also with iOS and PC applications or dedicated Ricoh video conference systems such as the P3500.
· Up to 20 sites can be connected together
· 4 sites can be displayed together
· PC screen sharing
- How to use the application
1. Start the apps
2. Input your ID and password, then login
3. Choose the person you want to talk to in the contact list
- supported OS
Android OS version 4.1 and above
- Models which have been evaluated to be compatible (model number/OS version)
Google Nexus 5 (LG-D821/4.4.1), Google Nexus 6 (OS:5.0.0), HTC One (801n/4.2.2), Samsung Galaxy S4 (GT-I9505/4.4), Samsung Galaxy S5 (SM-G900F/4.4.2), Galaxy Note 3 (OS:4.4.2), Galaxy Note Edge (OS:4.4.4), Sony Xperia Z2 (OS:4.4.2), Xperia Z3 (OS:4.4.4), LG G3 (OS:4.4)
Google Nexus 7 (2013) (ME571-LTE/4.4), Google Nexus 9 (OS:5.0.1), Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 (SM-T210/4.2.1),
※ other devices not listed can also download the software and use it, but we cannot guarantee that they will be compatible. We ask for your kind understanding.
※ this list was issued on February 2015 and might be revised in the future without prior announcement.
- Recommended environment
・We recommend you to use a Wi-Fi connection.
・ It is necessary to change the password and register your email address the first time you use this software.
・ If you have forgotten your password, please change it on the Ricoh UCS product support page
・ Please use a headphone in case that your environment is noisy in order to improve the sound
・ Please refer to the following webpage for information about our products, bug fixes or limitations (http://support.ricoh.com/html_gen/util/UCS/UCS_RE.html)
Note: [Print Assistant] must work with [Print Assistant PC]. [Print Assistant PC] is a PC program in charge of printing operations, running on the computer which connects with the real printer.
PC application's download address: http://www.ricoh.com.cn/download/printer_helper.htm
Anytime anywhere, Free printing
Take a photo to print, Keep every moment
Smart composing to make Easy printing with ID Cards
Feature 1: Convenient
No need any USB cables, no need to copy and paste, using email to transport pictures or PDF documents, make printing much convenient.
Feature 2: Support printers
Ricoh SP 100/100SU/100SF
Ricoh SP 200/200N/200S/201S/202S/200SF/201SF/202SF/210/210SU/210SF
Ricoh SP 200 Q/200S Q/200SF Q/201SF Q/210 Q/210SU Q/210SF QRicoh SP 310DN/310DNW/310SFN/310SFNW
Feature 3: Saving data traffic
Take high quality compressing action for pictures in mobile device to saving data traffic and still excellent performance of printing.
Free to pick any pictures in mobile device to be printed.
Take a photo to print, record all beautiful moment.
Automatically composing front and back view, manually adjusting alignment, handle all problems easily with printing any ID cards.
Support PDF printing by Share.
Need more copies to be printed? Portrait or landscape? Wish to pick paper size? Sure you can set them all by yourself.
How to print from your Android devices;
Start up FlexRelease CX and register files on your device that you would like to print from FlexRelease CX
Add print settings (Quantity, single-side/double-sided, 2in1/4in1, paper size, Black&White/Color) then upload print jobs.
*The data registered on this application, not the original data on your Smartphone / Tablet, is deleted when uploading has succeeded.
Go to any available Ricoh MFP that is contracted to FlexRelease CX and login with your ID and pass word.
Select print jobs that you would like to print from the LCD panel on the MFP then release the documents.
Flex Release CX has the following features:
・You can print the following file formats:
- Microsoft Word 2003/2007/2010
- Microsoft Excel 2003/2007/2010
- Microsoft PowerPoint 2003/2007/2010
- Image files (JPEG/TIFF/GIF/PNG)
- Text files (UTF-8)
Please contact your local sales office or dealer if you wish to use RICOH e-Sharing Box.
DocsConnect is an application that works on Android device to connect with e-Sharing Box.
You can view files stored in e-Sharing Box with this application and can print or project them from RICOH's MFP and Projector with simple operation.
Also, users can upload images saved on Android device to e-Sharing Box directly with this application.
What you can do with this App:
1) You can connect your Android device e-Sharing Box by just scanning the Connecting Code displayed on web UI of the e-Sharing Box from your web browser.
2) You can view the content of the listed files stored in e-Sharing Box.
3) You can print the selected file by scanning the Connecting Code displayed on the touch panel of RICOH's MFP. Similarly, you can project the selected file on RICOH's network capable projector by scanning the preprinted Connecting Code.
4) You can upload files or photos saved on Android device to e-Sharing Box. Also you can scan paper documents to e-Sharing Box from RICOH's MFP by scanning the Connecting Code displayed on the MFP touch panel with Android device.
5) You can fax the selected file.
Android device (that has camera).
Android OS version 2.3 and later.
Main Features of EventJot:
-- Based on Twitter, quickly share photos and comments through your existing Twitter account
-- Photo-centric communication means even with remote friends it's easy to share what's happening
-- Everyone contributes means that events have more photos, more comments, more participation
-- Press "Like" on the events and photos and share your favorites
Some common uses of EventJot:
-- Night out on the town with friends
-- Sporting events
-- Music festivals
-- much more!