When connected to Device Manager NX Pro/Enterprise, RICOH Device Manager NX allows for highly efficient device management. In addition to displaying a list of managed devices and device overviews, it allows users to upload photos and register them to devices in Device Manager NX Pro/Enterprise.
- Display a list of managed devices
- Display a list of devices encountering errors, out of toner, and out of paper statuses
- Display device overviews, details, status histories, and photos
- Upload photos to Device Manager NX Pro/Enterprise
1. Turn on the Mobile Device Access function in Device Manager NX Pro/Enterprise.
2. Activate RICOH Device Manager NX on the smart devices and configure the connection to Device Manager NX Pro/Enterprise.
and document management on your personal mobile device without going through complicated or tedious setup procedures
- Print & Scan via your Android devices over Wi-Fi Network,
- Variety of file formats are available for printing and scanning,PDF, JPEG, etc
- Utilise Ricoh Multifunctional printing options such as orientation, layout, etc
- Secure print jobs with user code and password
- Transfer files seamlessly to other apps such as Dropbox, Evernote, etc via "Open by other app"
Before using the app, Mobile PrintScan software is required to be installed in the Ricoh MultiFunction Device.
Please check with the local sales office.
“RICOH Unified Communication System” enables you to have a real-time conversation with several remote locations thanks to a cloud-based platform. You can join meetings not only with other Android devices but also with iOS and PC applications or dedicated Ricoh video conference systems such as the P3500.
· Up to 20 sites can be connected together
· 4 sites can be displayed together
· PC screen sharing
- How to use the application
1. Start the apps
2. Input your ID and password, then login
3. Choose the person you want to talk to in the contact list
- supported OS
Android OS version 4.1 and above
- Models which have been evaluated to be compatible (model number/OS version)
Google Nexus 5 (LG-D821/4.4.1), Google Nexus 6 (OS:5.0.0), HTC One (801n/4.2.2), Samsung Galaxy S4 (GT-I9505/4.4), Samsung Galaxy S5 (SM-G900F/4.4.2), Galaxy Note 3 (OS:4.4.2), Galaxy Note Edge (OS:4.4.4), Sony Xperia Z2 (OS:4.4.2), Xperia Z3 (OS:4.4.4), LG G3 (OS:4.4)
Google Nexus 7 (2013) (ME571-LTE/4.4), Google Nexus 9 (OS:5.0.1), Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 (SM-T210/4.2.1),
※ other devices not listed can also download the software and use it, but we cannot guarantee that they will be compatible. We ask for your kind understanding.
※ this list was issued on February 2015 and might be revised in the future without prior announcement.
- Recommended environment
・We recommend you to use a Wi-Fi connection.
・ It is necessary to change the password and register your email address the first time you use this software.
・ If you have forgotten your password, please change it on the Ricoh UCS product support page
・ Please use a headphone in case that your environment is noisy in order to improve the sound
・ Please refer to the following webpage for information about our products, bug fixes or limitations (http://support.ricoh.com/html_gen/util/UCS/UCS_RE.html)
1. Measures following network conditions(**).
- Network Bandwidth
- Data delay
- Packet losses
- Network port status, open or closed, needed for Ricoh Unified Communication System
2. Judges usability of Ricoh Unified Communication System based on the measured network conditions, and displays the judgement.
3. Can email the network conditions and the judgement to any email address.
*Ricoh Unified Communication System is a video conference system by which a user can have a remote communication with other users and share documents.
**Internet connection is needed to use this application.
Android OS Version 4.1 and later
Please contact your local sales office or dealer if you wish to use RICOH e-Sharing Box.
DocsConnect is an application that works on Android device to connect with e-Sharing Box.
You can view files stored in e-Sharing Box with this application and can print or project them from RICOH's MFP and Projector with simple operation.
Also, users can upload images saved on Android device to e-Sharing Box directly with this application.
What you can do with this App:
1) You can connect your Android device e-Sharing Box by just scanning the Connecting Code displayed on web UI of the e-Sharing Box from your web browser.
2) You can view the content of the listed files stored in e-Sharing Box.
3) You can print the selected file by scanning the Connecting Code displayed on the touch panel of RICOH's MFP. Similarly, you can project the selected file on RICOH's network capable projector by scanning the preprinted Connecting Code.
4) You can upload files or photos saved on Android device to e-Sharing Box. Also you can scan paper documents to e-Sharing Box from RICOH's MFP by scanning the Connecting Code displayed on the MFP touch panel with Android device.
5) You can fax the selected file.
Android device (that has camera).
Android OS version 2.3 and later.
How to print from your Android devices;
Start up FlexRelease CX and register files on your device that you would like to print from FlexRelease CX
Add print settings (Quantity, single-side/double-sided, 2in1/4in1, paper size, Black&White/Color) then upload print jobs.
*The data registered on this application, not the original data on your Smartphone / Tablet, is deleted when uploading has succeeded.
Go to any available Ricoh MFP that is contracted to FlexRelease CX and login with your ID and pass word.
Select print jobs that you would like to print from the LCD panel on the MFP then release the documents.
Flex Release CX has the following features:
・You can print the following file formats:
- Microsoft Word 2003/2007/2010
- Microsoft Excel 2003/2007/2010
- Microsoft PowerPoint 2003/2007/2010
- Image files (JPEG/TIFF/GIF/PNG)
- Text files (UTF-8)
DocumentMall, an award-winning document management solution from Ricoh Corporation, lets you retrieve and share files and scanned documents securely and easily over the internet. With DocumentMall's new Android App, you can login to your DocumentMall account to search, retrieve email and even print documents to any Ricoh HotSpot or PrinterOn Printer -all from your Android. It is an ideal solution for individuals on the move. Your files are always within reach - helping you save time, reduce costs and get more done.
If you do not already have a DocumentMall account, go to www.documentmall.com to register for a free trial account.
Benefits of DocumentMall
•Reduce the expense and inefficiencies of retrieving paper documents from filing cabinets
•Eliminate the time and expense to copy, package and ship documents overnight
•Provide immediate access to accurate and consistent information from a central location
•Improve security by controlling and tracking access to documents containing intellectual property, customer and employee data
•Download documents whenever you need them by logging into your DocumentMall account
•Share and comment on files over the Internet – speed up decisions, reduce overnight shipping costs and prevent delays
•Provides off-site electronic document storage useful for disaster readiness, compliance and archiving
•Professional consulting services for DocumentMall account setup and outsourced document services (such as high-volume scanning) are also available
The RFG Dealer Buzz App is available on iPhone, iPad, and android phones. A few of the features you will find on the RFG Dealer Buzz App include:
-New Converg.X Communication Portal
-Ricoh Press Releases
-Ricoh social channels
-New RFG Dealer Toolbox