Join thousands of players and the best MMORPG experience on Android: Battle your way through the land of Stilland and discover the secrets of the darkness. Utilize gear refinement, jewel socketing, companions and much more to increase your power to overcome the most difficult enemies. Team up with your friends to take on quests and explore our vast fantasy chaos world, achieve heroic feats and lead your guild to the top of the multiple player leader board.
- New Pet System rewards you cool pets with powerful fire force. You can hire werewolf, fire phoenix, griffin and more miracle pets to follow you! Find your tooth fairy here.
- Epic story line! The adventurers found an old treasure map signed with an unknown island which never exist before. It is a strange map with dark magic on it to make people can not refuse to find the island. The way to the treasures are full of danger. As one of the adventurer, what will you do?
- Stunning Skills Effect! Intensive turn-based battle makes it just like you are watching a movie!
- Adventure with Your companions! Behemoth, mysterious elf, ghost knight, dragons, even gods!
- Hundreds of Morph cards. You can morph to be any Magical Creature in the fantastic world!
- Explore the world of Stilland solo, or unleash the true multiple players game experience: Make friends or enemies, duel, communicate and more. A wide range of interactions makes each player a living part of this fantasy universe.
- Join a party or guild to become stronger and fight with your teammates to overcome the most challenging part of MMO games: The World Bosses.
- Take part in epic multiple player fights and try to lead your guild to the TOP via Guild War
What will we do to improve on Stilland War in 2015?
- New story line will come out!
One of the original evil: Sin, who was sealed into an old magical box by the Ancient Heroes from the Council of Heradius. The box was hidden in the crack of worlds. Both the Gods of Aesir and the Gods of Olympus are keeping watching on the seal. You challenger, you have passed the mystery of crack Sea and now you stand on the Island of despair. Remember, do not open the box. The Gods are watching. And the one inside the box is waiting. The wheel of destiny starts running!
- Bunch of new companions will join your legion! When you have enough abilities, you can even summon Gods! Athena, Apolo, Loki, Thor, and lots of widely known heroes will join Stilland War Stories in 2015 soon!
- Larger world view, players can choose to challenge or assist the famous Gods in history.
- Wings system will be coming soon! After the god blessing in new system, you can have your own wings to increase your power and change your appearance. It is not a dream to fly on the sky any more!
- More pets will be unleashed soon. Cupid, Burning Dragon, Mammoth, Shadow blade and more pets will be added into your collections!
More exciting features will be update soon one by one.
THE WORLD IS YOURS
Join the best mobile MMORPG, and enjoy your legend now!
Email Support: email@example.com
Facebook Fan Page: https://www.facebook.com/stillandwar
It's completely FREE! No advertising! Nothing to buy with real money! There is the option to make a small donation for those interested in supporting the development of the game.
Start your adventure by choosing your name and a distribution for your three main stats: Attack, Defense, and Speed.
You will be asked for a first mission in the first location.
You can do many things in the villages:
· Buy equipment, potions and tools in the shop.
· Eat at the bar.
· Rest at the inn.
· Obtain craft recipes in the Craftshop so you can craft things.
· Learn a Skill from the Skillmaster.
You can go to places like mountains, forests, caves, rivers, cemeteries ...
Depending on the location, if you have the right tool, you can do many things:
· Use a pick at the mine, in order to obtain minerals so you can craft other tools, weapons or armor.
· Use an axe to cut down trees to get wood, which you can use to craft as well!
· Use a fishing rod to fish fishes! Can you collect them all?
· Use a shovel to dig treasures!
· Collect plants!
· Of course, kill monsters! Then try to chop them for raw foods, or use a skinning knife to get their skin!
Use the Skills to gain an advantage:
· Firecamp: To cook raw food!
· Vision: To be able to see if there is a monster or a village in any direction!
· Invisible: Become invisible to monsters so they don't attack you!
· Consider: To see if the enemy is too strong before engaging in a fight!
There are more things that can add to a game that is still ongoing. I am the only developer who is behind all this, but I try to update as often as I can.
I hope you have fun well with my first big project!
The title first debuted in 1991 as the fourth installment in the FINAL FANTASY series. Wildly popular thanks to its unique characters and dramatic storylines, it went on to be ported to many different platforms.
FINAL FANTASY IV was the first title to introduce the Active Time Battle (ATB) system, which has become synonymous with the series. It also saw the introduction of the Augment system, which enabled the transfer of abilities from other characters and gave players an edge in battles.
This iconic title is packed with other amazing features.
- Voice acting for event scenes
Key events unfold with spoken dialogue.
- Deeply emotional portrayals
Characters go through visibly apparent emotional changes.
- A brand new mapping feature
Players start with a completely blank dungeons map, adding an element of the unknown to the mix!
Players can listen to the game's music anytime they want.
This is a Japanese smart phone RPG which is a type of "Lanobe" that is a Genre of lite fantasy novel.
The main character is a Hikikomori(Geek) Wizard .
He doesn’t want to go away from his house and he always reads books at his home.
However, he gets involved in an adventure story where he saves a princess and the world with his team.
Please play this app and enjoy!
This is same as story and games from in-app-purchase version.
We heard that some user couldn't use in-app-purchase in trial version.
So, This app hasn't in-app-purchase.
It isn't compatible save data.
"CHRONO TRIGER" may not perform as intended on the latest version of Android. We ask for your patience and understanding as we work to address this issue in the coming days.
CHRONO TRIGGER has arrived for Android!
CHRONO TRIGGER is the timeless role-playing classic developed by the "Dream Team" of DRAGON QUEST creator Yuji Horii, Dragon Ball creator Akira Toriyama, and the creators of FINAL FANTASY.
Featuring revolutionary gameplay and an epic tale of time travel and high adventure, CHRONO TRIGGER captured the hearts of a gaming generation, selling over three-and-a-half million copies around the world.
With CHRONO TRIGGER for Android, you can experience the timeless story and dynamic battles of this beloved classic any time, anywhere—with intuitive touch screen controls making the experience smoother than ever. Venture also to the Dimensional Vortex and Lost Sanctum, two additional areas from the Nintendo DS remake of the game.
Journey to the forgotten past, the distant future, and even to the very End of Time. Whether you're a first-time player or a longtime fan, this epic quest to save a planet's future promises hours of enthralling adventure!
- Includes the two additional areas from the Nintendo DS version of the game.
The Dimensional Vortex: A mysterious, ever-changing dungeon existing outside of space and time. What wonders await you at its center?
The Lost Sanctum: Enigmatic gates in prehistoric and medieval times will lead you to these forgotten chambers. Meet the challenges presented to you and long-lost secrets may be revealed...
- Intuitive touch screen controls make it easier than ever to navigate this vast world of adventure.
In battle, slide and tap to select targets and cut through your foes!
- Graphics optimzed especially for Android.
- Supports eight languages: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Chinese (Traditional/Simplified), Korean and Japanese.
- Employ a wide range of "techs" to dispatch your foes in thrilling battles.
Combine the powers of your party members to unleash two- and three-person combos.
Over fifty combinations in all offer players numerous options and in-depth combat!
A chance encounter amid the festivities of Guardia's Millennial Fair in Leene Square introduces our young hero, Crono, to a girl by the name of Marle.
Deciding to explore the fair together, the two soon find themselves at an exhibition of the Telepod, the latest invention by Crono's longtime friend Lucca.
Marle, fearless and brimming with curiosity, volunteers to assist in a demonstration. An unanticipated malfunction, however, sends her hurtling through a rift in the dimensions.
Taking hold of the girl's pendant, Crono bravely follows in pursuit. But the world into which he emerges is the one of four centuries before...
Journey to the forgotten past, the distant future, and even to the very End of Time. The epic quest to save a planet's future makes history once again.
CHRONO TRIGGER cannot be launched on devices running Android 4.4 with Android RunTime (ART) enabled. Please ensure the default runtime is selected before launching the game.
The 8th instalment in the legendary DRAGON QUEST series is now even easier to enjoy!
The phenomenally popular DRAGON QUEST VIII has sold 4.9 million units worldwide, and now it's coming to the Android for the first time!
This was the first title in the series to be presented in full 3D, and its exquisitely detailed world has to be seen to be believed!
Set off on an unforgettable adventure with Yangus, the bandit with a heart of gold, Jessica, the high-born magical minx, and Angelo, knight and lothario, by your side!
Everything you need is here in a single package!
Once the app is downloaded, there's no more to pay, as every last shred of content is yours to enjoy.
So get ready to play the epic that is DRAGON QUEST VIII from beginning to end—and far beyond!
Legends tell of an ancient sceptre, within which is sealed a fearsome power...
When the relic's long-dormant magics are awoken by the treachery of a malign magician, an entire kingdom falls into a cursed slumber, prompting a young soldier to embark on an unforgettable journey...
– Simple, Accessible Controls
The control system has been streamlined to work perfectly with modern touch interfaces.
The position of the directional pad can be adjusted freely, enabling players to switch between one-handed and two-handed play with a tap of the screen.
The combat system has also been reworked, allowing for one-tap battles as well as more complex play.
– The Tension System
During battle, you can select 'Psyche Up' to give your next attack some extra oomph!
The more you psyche a character up, the higher their tension will rise, until they finally reach an insane state known as super-high tension!
– Skill Points
Skill points are earned when your characters level up, and can be assigned to various skills in order to learn new spells and abilities.
This system allows you to perfectly tailor your team to your liking.
– Monster Teams
Certain monsters found in the field can be scouted for your monster team – if you're tough enough to beat them, that is!
Once assembled, your crack squad can take part in the fiercely-contested tournaments held at the monster arena, and can even come to your aid in battle!
– The Alchemy Pot
Combine existing items to create entirely new ones!
Even the most unassuming objects could be ingredients for the greatest items of all!
Seek out the recipes hidden all over the world, and see if you can cook up something truly special!
– The Casino
Fans of the series will be pleased to learn that the casino is back, and fully-equipped for fun!
This time around, there are three exciting activities to enjoy: bingo, slot machines and roulette!
Just don't get so caught up in the action that you forget your adventure entirely!
Devices running Android 4.0 or higher (some devices not supported).
Devices running Android 4.4 may experience problems initialising the app under ART, but as ART is not selected by default, this should not affect the majority of users.
The game will be validated the first time it is loaded, and at predetermined intervals afterwards, and therefore cannot be initialised while offline. Please make sure you have a data connection before running the app. Once the game is initialised however, it can be played offline (except for online features).
・The size of the game may result in long download times.
・A WiFi connection is recommended for downloading.
・This game requires approximately 1GB of memory. Please ensure that you have the necessary storage available before downloading.
CHAOS RINGS takes full advantage of the Android’s capabilities. Using a classic game system that any RPG fan will enjoy, it presents an epic tale consisting of four different scenarios, all brought to you with gorgeous sound and unbelievably smooth 3D graphics.
The story revolves around a tournament where combatants fight for their lives: the Ark Arena. Upon choosing a pair of characters, one male and one female, you will then have to fight against the other pairs. Each pair has their own story, and the truth behind the Ark Arena will not be revealed until each story is completed.
-High-quality voice acting that brings game characters to life
-Amazingly smooth 3D graphics
-Gorgeous sound that takes full advantage of the Android’s powerful hardware
-A deep story with unique twists for every pair and multiple endings
-Highly polished game and battle systems with a traditional feel
-Hours upon hours of gameplay, complete with hidden bosses, secret weapons, and more
Drawing upon the roots of the series with such features as beautiful 2-D pixel art, a battle system involving job change-based character growth and ability combinations, and a classic story of light, darkness, and crystals, FINAL FANTASY DIMENSIONS delivers the best of FINAL FANTASY, retro and fresh alike, directly to you.
Chiptune Arrange is also available for purchase in the shop. Just select "Chiptune BGM"!
We hope you enjoy this wonderful new addition to the venerable FINAL FANTASY series.
That empire was ruled by mechanical beings in the form of men, and the humans were under their control.
It is unclear from what period humans fell under the control of the machines.
There is the legend that robots came down from the heavens, but so long has passed now that to be certain of how things began is nigh on impossible.
'Why must humans be subject to those with no blood in their veins?'- Finally, this ill-feeling led to the humans raising the flag of revolt against the machines.
The clashes between humans and machines developed into a huge war that engulfed each and every land, with no victory in sight. Into this stalemate the machines introduced the strongest killing machine of all, designed to achieve ultimate victory: the Eve of Zero...
Now, 2000 years later…
A simple and classic RPG
This Japanese Role Playing Game (JRPG) is easy and fun to play, for anyone from beginners to seasoned gamers.
Beautiful, old-style graphics
The dungeons contain many traps, and are satisfyingly challenging. You will need to explore every inch of the dungeons, to open the doors to paths that will enable you to proceed.
The characters are rendered in a classic, 'eight-bit' style, and appear completely old-style when they move, one next to the other, but they are beautifully detailed and a delight to watch.
Don't miss the butterflies that flutter through the towns, the reflections of the characters in pools and rivers, and the many other wonderful details!
Flexible character development and easy battles
Battles are simple and straightforward to control. Direct control makes for a stress-free game.
By using stronger skills, you can deal with a number of enemies in one fell swoop.
Using gems, you can strengthen the skills you have acquired, changed their elements, and so on. Customize skills to suit your preferences, and develop your characters in just the ways you want to!
Complete with a variety of record books
The skills and items you have gained, the monsters you have encountered, and so on, are all recorded in the record books.
This convenient feature allows you to check a whole range of information, for example the items you gain when you defeat a certain monster.
It could even be said that you have only really cleared the game when you have completed all the record books!
*The actual price might differ depending on the region.
- Japanese, English
- 1.6, 2.1, 2.2, 2.3, 3.1, 3.2, 4.0, 4.1, 4.2, 4.3, 4.4
- HVGA(320x480) and larger
- HT-03A(OS1.6), LYNX(OS1.6), S31HW(OS2.2) (This app has generally been tested to work on any mobile device released in Japan. We cannot guarantee support on other devices.)
Your use of the application constitutes your acceptance of the following EULA:
Get the latest information!
(C)2010-2011 KEMCO/World Wide Software
If a login error occurs when accessing cloud save data, please try again after either toggling off your device's screen lock feature or toggling on the auto-rotate screen feature. If the error persists, please contact the Square Enix Support Center. We apologize for any inconvenience, and hope you enjoy playing FINAL FANTASY V.
FINAL FANTASY V for the Android is here!
FINAL FANTASY V first debuted in 1992 as the fifth installment in the iconic FINAL FANTASY series. This wildly popular RPG was the first in the series to sell over two million copies.
This groundbreaking title allowed players to customize their characters with an unprecedented degree of freedom thanks to a new job and ability system that further improved and refined the job change system used in FINAL FANTASY III. The title also saw the introduction of more detailed and expressive 2D character models, which helped further fuel the player's imagination, making the story even more immersive and fun to play.
Earth, water, fire, and wind...
These are the four crystals that bring peace and prosperity to the world,
but they have lost their power and are now on verge of destruction.
It all started with a strange change in the wind...
Sensing something ominous astir, the young traveler Bartz astride his chocobo, Princess Lenna of Castle
Tycoon, the mysterious Galuf, an old man with a bad case of amnesia, and the pirate captain Faris soon find that fate has brought the former strangers together.
With spirits fired by strong will and purpose, the four heroes set out on an epic adventure.
• Fun puzzle tile-breaking gameplay.
• Huge selection of heroes to choose from.
• Tons of monsters to fight.
• Take down powerful bosses.
• Visit multiple regions.
• Over 100 quests to complete.
• Unique adventures every play through.
• NO IAP!!!!
OFFICIAL TRAILER -- bit.ly/BlockLegendTrailer
CONTACT DOT WARRIOR GAMES--
• Twitter: @BlockLegend
• Facebook: facebook.com/blocklegend
• Web: block-legend.com
• General: firstname.lastname@example.org
From us here at Dot Warrior Games. Thanks for checking us out and we hope you enjoy the game! ありがとうございました！
First released in 1990, FINAL FANTASY III was the first title in the FINAL FANTASY series to become a million-seller, establishing once and for all that Square Enix's classic RPG saga was here to stay.
The full 3D remake released in 2006 duplicated the original's success, selling over a million copies worldwide.
FINAL FANTASY III was a hallmark of innovation for the entire series, from the job system that lets characters change classes at any time to the ability to summon powerful creatures such as Shiva and Bahamut.
When darkness falls and the land is robbed of light, four youths are chosen by the crystals to set forth on a journey to save the world.
- New and improved 3D visuals and story sequences only for Android
- Smooth, intuitive touch-panel controls specifically tailored to Square Enix's smartphone RPGs
- Quicker browsing through the monster bestiary and other game records
- New visual designs for the Job Mastery Cards
FINAL FANTASY VI first debuted in 1994 as the sixth installment in the iconic FINAL FANTASY series. Innovations included the ability to play all the main characters as the game's protagonist, and to this day, its epic story intertwining each of their fates is still highly rated and wildly popular. The characters' dramatic performances are also highly rated, including the catastrophe occurring midway through, which delivers a particular emotional jolt to players.
With plenty of abilities available and the magicite system for controlling spells/summoning, players can develop their characters any way they want. This was also the first FINAL FANTASY game to include the Ultima Weapon, the most powerful sword of all and a recurring item in subsequent titles within the series.
The War of Magi left little but ashes and misery in its wake. Even magic itself had vanished from the world. Now, a thousand years later, humankind has remade the world through the power of iron, gunpowder, steam engines, and other machines and technologies.
But there is one who possesses the lost power of magic--a young girl name Terra whom the evil Empire has kept enslaved in an effort to harness her power as weapon. This leads to a fateful meeting between Terra and a young man named Locke. Their harrowing escape from the Empire's clutches sets in motion a series of events that touches countless lives and leads to one inevitable conclusion.
• All graphics have been painstakingly recreated, bringing the world of FINAL FANTASY VI to your mobile device for the very first time! Kazuko Shibuya, one of the graphics designers involved in the FINAL FANTASY series from the very start, personally worked on the main characters and supervised the recreation of the game's graphics.
• Square Enix's vast experience in A-list smartphone RPG titles has been harnessed in implementing intuitive user-friendly controls that make the game easy to play on touch screens. The battle interface has received particular attention, with a complete overhaul for use on your smartphone.
• This smartphone release includes the new magicites and events that were introduced in the 2006 remake.
• Some events have been optimized to be played with user-friendly touch controls.
Certain in-game conditions may cause the app to close unexpectedly on select devices. To minimize complications, please take the following precautions when playing:
- Save your game data regularly.
- Close the game via your device's application manager after exiting.
- Should the game not perform properly, power your device off and back on before relaunching.
FINAL FANTASY VI cannot be launched on devices running Android 4.4 with Android RunTime (ART) enabled. Please ensure the default runtime is selected before launching the game.
56% OFF(USD 8.99 -> USD 3.99)!!!
Humans, elves, dwarves, the Evils of the Earth-depths, and golems!
Different people, different tribes, different motives- all come together in this classic fantasy RPG!
Featured on NVIDIA TegraZone.
Now with controller support for NVIDIA SHIELD and Android TV.
The lands where the humans, elves and dwarves live continue to be attacked by hideous creatures that have appeared from the very bowels of the earth. The attacks are frequent and widespread, and the attackers commit the most terrible of atrocities.
These attackers have been dubbed the 'Evils of the Earth-depths'
One day, Granzalk Castle is the subject of an attack by the Evils of the Earth-depths.
In the midst of the fierce fighting, Ryle, a young apprentice swordsman whose parents were both killed in a previous attack by the Evils, and who vows revenge, finds himself in the underground chambers of the castle. In one of those chambers, he discovers a golem built to oppose the Evils.
And so the quest begins: Ryle takes the fate of the kingdom on his shoulders, and, along with Denoas, the golem built to oppose the Evils, sets off first to the village of the elves...
This is KEMCO's first brand-new RPG designed from the ground up especially for smartphones!
Don't miss the epic story that unfolds around Ryle and Denoas and the characters they encounter, each with their own intentions and motives!
Smoothly Animated Dynamic Battles
Smooth animation and dramatic voice effects bring the characters' battle scenes to life.
There are huge numbers of enemies trying to stop your progress. Some of them even have parts which are destroyed when they are damaged beyond a certain level. For example, an enemy might be clad in formidable armor to begin with, but if that armor is destroyed, the enemy's appearance changes and defense ability drops… but on the other hand, the enemy's movements might become swifter.
Don't ignore these changes- use them to alter the battle situation to your advantage!
Customize Weapons and Statuses!
The characters' weapons are each made up of parts, and by combining these parts, you can change attack strength, not to mention the magic and skills the characters can use.
What's more, by reinforcing weapons at a Weapon Shop, you can upgrade the weapons to be much more powerful than they originally were.
In addition, by assigning Merit Points on the Status screen, you can strengthen different statuses as you want- and you can adjust these statuses at any time.
*The actual price might differ depending on the region.
[Supported OS versions]
- 2.1 to 4.4
[Supported screen sizes]
- Sizes above HVGA(320x480)
- Not optimized for Xperia(TM) PLAY
[Installation on SD card]
- Japanese, English
- HT-03A(OS1.6), Xperia(OS1.6), LYNX(OS1.6), Optimus chat(OS2.2), IS01(OS1.6), 003Z(OS2.2), S31HW(OS2.2), Aria(OS2.2) (This app has generally been tested to work on any mobile device released in Japan. We cannot guarantee support on other devices.)
Your use of the application constitutes your acceptance of the following EULA:
Get the latest information!
(C)2012 KEMCO/World Wide Software
50% OFF(USD 7.99 -> USD 3.99)!!!
Brand new, comes Revenant Saga, a gothic fantasy RPG! Boasting a story that blurs the lines between good and evil, a refined 3D battle system, and plenty of content to go around, this is one title not to be missed!
A Quest for Revenge
After being turned into an immortal being known as a "Revenant" and learning of the existence of a demon within him, Albert sets out on a journey to make the person who did this to him pay with their very life. However, as he runs into others along the way dealing with their own figurative demons, what is the answer he finds...?
Transform and Lay Waste to the Enemy!
By transforming in battle, party members can change their looks, increase their parameters, and crush the enemy using specialized skills.
However, there are also disadvantages associated with this:
×HP cannot be restored
×Cannot revive if swoon
×Overuse results in going berserk
With the level cap for weapons at 999 and up to 4 assignable effects for each weapon, tinkering has never been this fun! As for how and what weapon players chooses to customize, it is entirely up to them! Weapon effects can be set up to reflect players' unique battle styles!
*The stronger the enemy defeated, the greater chance rare weapons will be dropped!
Plenty to Keep Players Engaged
1. Powerful equipment with a catch, but when combined in the right way boost fighting capabilities into the stratosphere!
2. Record keepers give the party valuable rewards for earning trophies, but do you as the player have what it takes to collect them all?
3. Once the game has been completed, the party can then challenge even more powerful monsters!
Basic Game Information
- Available difficulty levels: Easy, Normal & Hard
- Battle party members: 4
- Character swapping: No
- Maximum level: 999
- Equipment slots: 4 (Weapon, armor & accessory x2)
- Save slots: 3
- After-game content: Yes
- Voice: No
- In-game transactions: Yes
*This game features some in-app-purchase content. While in-app-purchase content requires additional fees, it is not necessary for finishing the game.
*The actual price might differ depending on the region.
- 2.3 to 4.4
- WVGA(320x480) and up
[SD Card Storage]
- English, Japanese
This app has generally been tested to work on any mobile device released in Japan. We cannot guarantee support on other devices.
Your use of the application constitutes your acceptance of the following EULA:
Get the latest information!
HyperDevbox is proud to announce that the massively popular tactical role-playing game (J-RPG) for home video game consoles Sony (PS3) and Microsoft (XBOX360), Record of Agarest War (English version), is now available for Android.
It was the end of the age of gods... An age that ended when the door to oblivion was opened.
There were five continents in the world of Agarest, each one pierced by a great pillar that towered toward the sky. These soaring monuments were the gods themselves.
The beginning of our story and the end of the age of myth find their start on the continent of Lucrellia when a young man named Leonhardt sacrifices everything, even his future and his children, to protect an elven girl. At death's door, he pledges himself to a contract...
This is the final tale of the gods; a story woven in souls across generations...
Game features :
* 3D Battle Scenes.
* Witness the Soul Breed system! Choose a bride at the end of your adventure and give birth to the hero of the next generation!
* Position your forces on the battlefield and wait for the right moment to string together massive combo attacks using multiple party members both in melee and at range!
* Over 100 hours of gameplay packed into 1.8 GB of data
* 59 outstanding soundtracks
* Full 720p HD graphic assets
* 40 cut scene videos
* Fully voice acted with 16,000 character voices
* Over 400 different Magic spells and Battle skills
* Over 400 Enemies and Characters
* Capture monsters to join your army
* Story stretching 5 Generations of heroes
* Enhanced battle system including combo system, break and overkill
* Support for full touch interface, keyboard with key mapping and external controllers
* Xperia Play optimized
* Compatible with MOGA controllers .
* Automatic save backup to Google Cloud through Google Play Game Services.
* Support for Leaderboards and Achievements through Google Play Game Services.
* Language: English text with Japanese voices.
* Support for x86 android devices.
* Android TV compatible (GamePad)
** IMPORTANT NOTICE PLEASE READ **
- 5 x Additional Dungeons DLC are available at no charge from the store, all the other DLC are not necessary to complete the game.
- You need a with at least 1.8GB of free space.
- There is a 1.8GB OBB additional data download to complete the installation so WIFI is "ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY" and a good dose of patience too, the installation may take from 15mn to 30mn to complete based on your Internet network configuration and/or our servers congestion, everybody will be served but please be patient.
- There is an "in-game" FAQ in case you have some trouble during the installation so please take the time to read it should you have problems.
- Game is set, by default, to use the HIGHEST resolution and graphic settings available so please adjust in the option screen should your device be a little "just" to support the full hires data.
- A High-End device is highly recommended for the best gaming experience.
- Visit our website and forum at http://www.hyperdevbox.com for more FAQ and information.
©2013-2015 IDEA FACTORY/COMPILE HEART/RED, developed for Android, licensed and published by HYPERDEVBOX.
Before downloading "Adventure Bar Story", please download the free application, "Adventure Bar Story LITE" to make sure the game is supported on your device.
You cannot buy Jewels in Adventure Bar Story LITE.
Please purchase the full version of Adventure Bar Story to enjoy this feature.
The app icon and app name will still be "Adventure Bar Story LITE" after unlocking the full game.
Please let this not bother you, the full content will be there!
■ Get the FULL version here!
★★ #1 RPG in 27 Countries on the App Store ★★
Own a Bar Inside an RPG! -Simulation Management Meets Full Scale RPG-
“I'm so high on this because it's the best of every world. I'm not spending hours and hours senselessly grinding, and I'm not cooking fake food until my eyes bleed. The mix of action and simulation feels right. The pacing is good.” -toucharcade.com
“It's a massive game, with a seriously smart idea that has been executed well. If you're hooked by RPGs and find simulations addictive, this game might just eliminate your free time altogether.” -Pocket Gamer
“We spent way more time than we bargained for with a near-final build as we got sucked into its intricacies, but we’ve managed to tear our thumbs away from the touchscreen long enough to write up some impressions.” -iFanzine.com
Kamerina's Bar is a typical tavern in the world of an RPG where adventurers gather to share information. YOU are the owner. Gustav, the rich neighborhood restaurant owner, is trying to buyout your tavern. Gustav is a powerful man, if you don't do anything, he will drive you out of business and force you to sell the bar! Best way to defend the take over? WIN THE CROWD! Become the most popular bar in town, so even Gustav can't touch you!
- Slice Up Monsters for Your Main Dish!
Battles are the best way to get exotic ingredients. Slice up a dragon, and bring back its meat to cook dragon steak! Steal its eggs to make dragon omelets!
- Rank up Your Bar!
Cook with the ingredients gathered in your adventure. Serve customers and win contests to Rank up Your Bar and trigger RPG events. Do you have what it takes to analyze seasonal demand changes and combos?
-Eat to Level Up!
Unlike most RPGs, the characters in this game do not level up by fighting monsters. EXP is gained only through eating! Make enough food for your customers and party members. The better the food, the stronger they get.
- 400 Recipes
There are over 400 recipes in the game! Completing the recipe book will be a tough challenge. Lead your party members to over 10 dungeons in the game to look for rare ingredients!
※iAPs are absolutely unnecessary for the full completion of the game. Only 50-70 hours of your time is! There is also no waiting time in the game. It’s NOT a pay or wait game.