Realtime rail and bus predictions and DC Metro map directly from WMATA (Washington Metropolitan Area Transit Authority), serving Washington DC, Northern Virgina and Maryland.
-Realtime DC Metro Rail predictions (Next Train) for every Metro station in the Washington DC region with auto refresh direct from WMATA.
-Realtime DC Metro Bus (Next Bus) predictions for every Metro bus stop in the Washington DC region with auto refresh direct from WMATA.
-Location based Metro station finder to locate Metro stations nearby. Provides navigation.
-Location based bus stop finder to locate Metro bus stops nearby. Provides navigation.
-Mapping for DC Metro rail stations and bus stops.
-Save commonly used Metro stations and stops into your Favorites list for easy access.
-Look up DC Metro bus stop predictions directly by the bus stop number.
-View the day's full bus schedule for your bus stop.
-Check to see if WMATA is broadcasting any rail alerts or disruptions.
-Access the WMATA DC Metro rail map to plan your Washington Metro route.
-Smartphone and tablet compatibility.
-Live twitter feed for dcmetro
-More intelligent interface than DC Metro Transit app
-And of course, FREE
-Best Washington Metro app in the market.
You must have network access to use these resources.
Like us at https://www.facebook.com/DcMetroAndBus
Coming soon - System map, auto refresh and more!
• Visual Performance "HeatMaps" - color coded displays show exactly where delays might be occurring; determine whether Alerts impact your commute; identify delays before the become Alerts
• Track/Monitor Trips in Real Time
• View Trip Progress (e.g. current station, # of stops, est. arrival time, etc.)
• Receive Trip Progress Notifications (minimize the need to watch signs, maps, or hear announcements)
• View Expanded Train Arrival Data at Stations (including “end stations”)
• Define Trips to Track/Save as “Favorites”
• Track/Monitor Other Trips (e.g. friends, co-workers, family) with an MM TripId
• Customize Settings for Alerts, Notifications, & Tracking
• Supports Rush Hour Plus (RHP trains noted w/special icon)
• “Scheduled” Trains Shown After “Live” Tracked Trains
** FEATURE DETAILS
TRIP TRACKING, STATUS, AND NOTIFICATIONS
• MetroMinder tracks every passenger train moving on the DC Metrorail system (on a separate MM server using its TripSync™ System) - which is used to derive/display data to help riders plan trips, track trip progress, and alert riders about trip status/progress.
Trip Tracking Screens include:
• Current/Next Stop Name
• Estimated Arrival Time
• Estimated Minutes Left in Trip
• Number of Remaining Stops
• List of Remaining Stops and the Estimated Minutes to Arrival
• Metro “Alerts” Relevant to the Trips Defined
• Progress Alerts/Notifications (e.g. “Time to Get Off the Train!”)
• MetroMinder DC provides color coded displays showing station-to-station performance of trains tracked by MetroMinder. Provides a great way to visualize current train performance and see the specific location of delays. No more need to guess whether that ALERT might effect your commute, just check the "MM HeatMaps"
TRACK OTHER TRIPS
• Users can monitor other trips tracked by MM by entering the MM TripId for the trip. Makes it easier to meet up with a co-worker, spouse, or friend or get picked up at the destination station - just tell them your MM TripId and they can monitor the trip using MetroMinder.
EQUIPMENT OUTAGES (Accessibility Assistance)
• Equipment outages are shown visually for stations w/outages (helps riders w/accessibility needs to plan their trips)
EXPANDED TRAIN ARRIVAL INFO
• MetroMinder provides arrival data for more trains at each station than other apps or even the Metro web site.
• Arrival data is shown for ALL trains moving the rider toward the destination - providing more options to plan commutes
• MetroMinder shows “Scheduled” Trains – after the list of available “live” trains.
“END STATION” PREDICTION DATA
• MetroMinder uses its live TripSync tracking data to derive/display arrival/prediction data for “end stations” (something not available from Metro or other apps) – further expanding data to help riders plan commutes.
DATA FOCUSED ON THE RIDER
• MetroMinder filters all data (e.g. tracking, alerts, prediction data, etc.) to show data pertinent to the rider's trip – helping riders quickly assess information (e.g. prediction displays show only trains moving the rider toward the target destination - eliminating trains going in the wrong direction.
• Displays show which trains are “Direct” and which would require a “Transfer” and only shows Metro Alerts related to the rider’s trip
CREATE, SAVE, AND LOAD FAVORITE TRIPS
• Users can save and load frequently used trips and name them whatever they like: “Home to Work,” “Work to Home,” or other frequent commuting options.
RUSH HOUR PLUS
• Provides full support for Rush Hour Plus (RHP)
keywords: Washington transit, washington metro, washington translink, washington D.C
York Park & Ride is only a click away!
- A clear detailed York Park & Ride map with multiple zoom levels to view easily while on the move.
- Live bus departure information showing route and stop detail.
- Save your favourite stops to access again and again.
- Park & Ride parking space information. See how many car parks spaces are available before arrival.
- Search for a bus stop. Detail includes distance to the stop and can be viewed on a map too.
- Twitter feed. View all the latest tweets from @york_travel.
- It's FREE.
Also available are our FREE YorkLIVE & Bus York apps, so why don't you download them too. These apps will help you get from A to B across the city whatever mode of transport you choose.
Stops, parking spaces, bus departure information and York twitter feeds - York Park & Ride will be just the ticket!
Tell us what you think of York Park & Ride. Your feedback and ratings help us develop an app you'll want to tell your friends about.