Laser Meter is a useful utility for transform your Smartphone into a tool for measuring fast and efficient until to 2M50 !
Convenient utility for handymen, real estate agents, architects, engineers, and all those who need to quickly measure.
- No configuration necessary
- Using Ultra Fast
- Initiation of the torch for measure in the dark.
- CM & INCH unit available.
- Barometer of control
- Rec distance button
Laser Meter uses augmented reality with Vuforia technology (by Qualcomm)
Please follow just 3 steps :
1. Print the AR Marker from this adress : http://ar-lasermeter.com
Caution : Print it in A4 format for keep real distance.
2. Focus the marker with your smartphone
3. And Distance display in cm or inch between your smartphone and the marker in REAL-TIME !
*** Distance up to 2M50 ***
Get your Laser Meter Now and Enjoy !
Requirements : Android
Tip: If you need to measure long distances, then this application is not for you. Opt instead for a real Laser Meter. Well sure it is not the same price ...
If you need support, just send me an email !
**New sketch lines style GO Locker Theme.
**Take you to return to simple and clear, the download experience it.
***Sketch Theme GO Locker the second edition is forthcoming....Stay tuned！！***
1.Make sure GO locker V1.05 has been installed.
2.Use it with Touch theme, Which is for GO Launcher EX, is perfect!
1. Make sure GO Launcher EX V2.58 or above and GO Locker v1.05 has been installed;
2. Click “MENU—->Preferences—->Theme Settings—->GO Locker---->My locker” to choose the theme;
3.The theme is Collocation a matching with the GO Launcher theme，You can search： Touch theme GO launcherEX to find it.hope you like it.
Please let me know if you meet any bugs or want any improvement!
The goal is to take the measures table with you underground and leverage all the sensors available to facilitate the process. Measures can be entered manually or read via Bluetooth laser distance meter and build-in compass. One can enter notes, get GPS location on the entrance, simple sketches etc. Result is exported in Excel for further processing. See our project site for details.
Sketch O paint is an unique drawing application designed for Android smartphones and tablets.
Discover a set of intuitive painting brushes and create great art than you can share.
✓ Preset Brushes
✓ Ink wash brush
✓ Pressure sensitivite
✓ Full Screen work space
✓ Save sketches / ink painting to the Gallery on your device and share
✓ Ideal for artists , cartoonists & designers
Create your masterpieces or make simple sketches! It's a great way to spend your free time!
- Size, color and type tool setting
- Work result saving
- Setting picture as wallpaper
- Opening of the previously created files
- Undo the last action
- Sending a file via Twitter, Facebook, email, etc. (Client application must be installed)
Tape Measure Pro is an Android app, that measures distance using device’s camera and a target marker. The app recognizes the marker and shows the distance in real time.
***THIS APP REQUIRES A MARKER PRINTED ON A PAPER***
You can download and print the marker from here: http://studioiberia.com/android-apps/tape-measure-pro/marker/ (visit this page from your PC)
It's more like a laser rangefinder, than a simple tape measure, but requires a specific target (the marker).
It's very easy to use. Just point to the marker and see the distance.
It’s strongly recommended to try the free version of Tape Measure first before buying the PRO.
Some Sony/Sony Ericsson Xperia devices and some 3D devices(like the LG Optimus 3D) are not compatible with this app. If yours is one of these, do not buy the application. Or, if you have already bought it, you may request a refund, if the app doesn’t work.
If the camera reports correct values, Tape Measure Pro will work properly.
The only requirement for the user is to keep the marker centered on the screen and visible enough to be recognized by the app.
*By default the zoom is disabled. You can switch it to manual or automatic mode.
Some devices tested with a 10cm marker and Full Zoom
HTC One - 7 m (23 ft)
Samsung Galaxy S3 - 6 m (20 ft)
Samsung Galaxy S - 7 m (23 ft)
Some devices report wrong zoom values. The “Fixed” option is to try to fix those values. If yours shows wrong distance, choose this option.
If after applying the fix your device still shows wrong distance, just disable the Zoom in the settings. The range of measure will decrease, but the distance will be correct.
In the future there will be more methods for less compatible devices.
If you have any questions, please, contact me by email or website.
- RGB, HEX, HSB... Color Controls,
- Variable Pen Type and Stroke Width,
- Freehand and Polygon Path Types,
- Save Sketches (PNG, JPG),
- Record Animated Sketch (GIF),
- Export, Share and Upload Sketch,
- Unlimited Undo and Redo.
Quick Sketch is completely free (and truly void of advertising).
Hope you enjoy using Quick Sketch! Your comments, suggestions, criticisms, insights and general feedback are greatly received. Suggest a feature you'd like to see added and you'll be credited in the updated version.
Just take a picture of the object that you want to measure and place measures directly into it.
You can measure object inside a house like a wall, table, drawing and outside like a building or a car. Or you can load any photograph, drawing or sketches to note measures on it!
Photometer is the first measure application that uses complex computer vision algorithms. With these algorithms Photometer can found a sheet of paper (DINA4) or a credit card in the picture so the user does not need any reference to measure with high precision.
if you have any suggestion or comment let us know by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Keywords: measure, notes, rule, distance, height, width, dimensions, computer vision, object recognition
This range-finder(telemeter) measures the distance to a target by the camera perspective. The effective distance is 10m-1km. To measure the distance, you should know the height(width) of a target.
Don't worry!! Man's height is 1.7m(5.6ft), a golf flag is 7ft, a bus is 3.2m(10.5ft), a door is 2.1m(7ft). With that, we can guess the height(width) of almost everything.
If you know the airplane model, you can measure the height from the sky. For reference, Boeing 747's width is 72 meters.
Usage is simple. Input the height of the target, and touch the screen. If the target is aligned by 2 lines, get the measured distance.
* Now, 3 tools for distance were completed.
1) Smart Ruler (Short, touch) : 1-50cm
2) Smart Measure (Medium, trigonometry) : 1-50m
3) Smart Distance (Long, perspective) : 10m-1km
Speed Gun's Usage is also easy. It can measure the speed of a moving object by touch (speedometer, velocimeter).
To measure the speed, input the closest distance to the target, and touch the screen following target. If yours is inaccurate, you can calibrate with the [Speed Calibration].
For more information, see the manual, Youtube video and the blog. Thank you.
* Smart Tools package does NOT include what is in this app.
How to read the distance?
1. Move to your start position and press “Start point” button. You should see a marker on the map with your current position.
2. Proceed to your next location and press “Next point” button. Another marker should be placed on the map, which illustrates your second position.
3. Insert as many markers as you need.
4. Press “Get distance” button to have the distance calculation result under the button with a red line that marks it on the map.
1. You can move markers using your finger to adjust them to a specific position.
2. You can tap on each marker to see the details.
3. You can remove each marker in marker details window.
4. Default measurement unit is based on your local mobile phone settings.
5. You can change the measurement unit, timeout for position acquisition and GPS accuracy in settings menu.
Sketch! allows you to create amazing sketches by using a photo or picture from the device as a stencil using S-Pen functionality. The transparency of the original photo can be adjusted, and you can easily select colours from it to quickly create professional looking sketches.
Sketches can then be exported to video (a .avi is created). After you have drawn the sketch, the sketching process (animation) can be recorded directly to a HD video file, enabling instant sharing to YouTube, or any other application installed on the device which allows sharing.
A sketch book is also featured, allowing you to "flip" through your sketches in full screen mode.
- Multiple brushes supported
- Eraser, Undo, Redo, Background colour chooser
- Colour picker
- Preview Animation
- Export Animation
You can share the final sketch, as well as the video (sketching process)!
An example exported sketch can be seen here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LyxfvXgQD1Y
- This is used to save sketches
- To use the camera
* Free distance meter
* Measures the distances of nearby objects in realtime
* Visualizes the results as a diagram
1. Tap to start scanning
2. Move the device back and forth to identify the target's sonar echo
3. If necessary, move the device sidewards to escape interferences
4. Place the device at the desired position
5. Optionally, tap to hold results
6. Read measured distances
* Try both microphones via the settings menu
* Try different volume levels
* Don't cover the speaker or microphone
* For a first test, hold the device at about 1m distance in front of a wall
I was lacking ability to add hand written notes (by stylus or S-Pen) to Google Keep and default sharing flow from drawing apps to Keep seemed clumsy. My simple solution was to create this integration app like a proxy between Keep and Handraw.
You launch "Sketch for Keep" and it automatically opens Handraw. When you are done sketching just press done and this sketch automatically will appear in Keep for saving (then you can just hit "back" and note will be saved).
NOTE: Before using this App you will have to install :
Google Keep : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.google.android.keep
Handraw : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.handrite.sketch
NOTE: On first launch Handraw opens with paint bucket tool, this made me confused initially. You need to change it to pen tool and on next launch it will stay selected by default.
SOURCE CODE : https://github.com/artursgirons/sketchforkeep
All you have to do is take a photo of an object you wish to store dimensions of. Then you add dimensions with arrows, angles and text labels with very intuitive interface.
You have ability to organize your sketches with folder system, export and share them with your friends or business partners.
Good tool for floor plans, area calculations and site Notes.
A must draw tool for all real estate agents, engineers, carpenters, architects, auction sellers, construction workers.
Free alternative for "My Measurements & Dimensions" for IPhone without Ads!
*** only for 0.99€ you can upgrade to Pro version ***
Pro version saves data on SD-Card.
Sketch Notes lets you jot down ideas, sketch ideas or note down anything else you would with your paper notebook.
A nice grid background helps sketching accurately and to scale.
Works especially well with a traditional stylus and resistive touchscreen tablets, as well as with your finger on capacitive screen tablets and phones.
Please send feedback and comments to: email@example.com
More from developer
Save your favorite selected images from application to your phone and use them as your background if you wish!
The "News" section offers the latest updates from RIDGID, to include new product launches, trade shows, and other important information tradesmen crave. Stay abreast of new innovations to help increase efficiency, do more jobs and improve profits.
Finally, the "Contact Us" section contains all the pertinent information you need to get a hold of us from anywhere on the globe!
Please leave us feedback or suggestions for the application.
Wrapped Belts - up to 95% efficient
Notched Belts - up to 98% efficient
How much can a 3% efficiency gain save you?
KW: Power Savings Emerson Browning Cost