Rigado Toolbox provides a way for Rigado customers to configure their Bluetooth modules as iBeacons and other out of the box firmware features.
- Scan for Bluetooth Low Energy devices
- View Service and Characteristic trees
- Send and receive data from characteristics
- Configure BMDware Features
- Serial Port over BLE Test Console
Rigado delivers smart wireless solutions for a connected world. We offer certified low-energy wireless modules and tools to accelerate development for Bluetooth Low Energy & Thread, as well as a DeviceOps platform for secure over-the-air updating. Rigado's engineering team has partnered with consumer, commercial, and industrial clients to launch over 100 IoT products. With offices in downtown Portland and Salem, Oregon – we're proud to call the Pacific Northwest home.
For more information on Rigado, please visit our website at www.rigado.com.