In just a few simple steps you can sign and return a document, send documents for others to sign, and so much more!
• Step 1: Import
Import a document from email, Dropbox, Box, Google Drive, Evernote, Salesforce, or directly from another application.*
• Step 2: Sign or Route for Signature
Add your legally binding signature and initials into documents, place text, date fields, and check boxes to complete forms. You can also send documents out for signature and/or complete in-person signing interactions directly on your tablet or smartphone.
• Step 3: Send
Email the final document to anyone or save it back to your Dropbox, Google Drive, Box, Evernote, Salesforce or DocuSign account.
DocuSign is the most widely used eSignature and Digital Transaction Management platform in the world and is trusted by millions of people who have DocuSigned in 188 countries. It is used in hundreds of ways in nearly every professional industry and department, including finance, legal, human resources, sales, real estate, health care, and purchasing.
Featured in The Wall Street Journal, USA Today, TechCrunch, LifeHacker, Ubergizmo, Forrester, and more, DocuSign has won numerous awards for its innovations in digital signatures, including:
• 2014 Media Post Appy Award Winner
• 2013 Edison Award for Innovative Services—Business Optimization
• 2013 Silicon Valley Business App Award—Productivity
• 2013 Forrester ranked as the #1 eSignature solution
• Sign any document for FREE directly from your device; no pen or paper required.
• Create your signature and initials using your finger/stylus, uploading a picture of your signature, or selecting one of the preformatted styles provided by DocuSign.
• Customize your ID card with your photo, name, tile, company, address, and phone number.
• Add text to your document such as name, company, address, date, and more.
• Receive real-time push notifications when a document is waiting for your eSignature.
Send Documents Out for Signature
• Supports both in-person and remote signing options.
• Set signing order and workflow for multiple signers.
• Template support
• Receive real-time push notifications when a document has been signed.
• Receive three free signature requests when you signup.
Access & Store Documents
• Import and store documents from multiple cloud services, including Dropbox, Box, Google Drive, Evernote, and Salesforce.
• Signed documents automatically store in the cloud for free.
• Import documents directly from email.
• Supports almost any document format (PDF, Word, Excel, Text, HTML, JPEG, PNG, TIFF, and more).
• If you’re already a DocuSign user, this app connects seamlessly to your current account to help you keep business moving while on the go.
Legality & Security
• Legally binding—DocuSign’s legal signatures comply with the eSign Act.
• Complete audit trail to see who signed when and where.
• Documents are encrypted—Safer and more secure than paper.
• Customized privacy settings.
• DocuSign is ISO 27001 SSAE16 compliant
At DocuSign, we feel that signing a document should be an easy and delightful experience for consumers and professionals alike. The mobile app is simple, fast, and secure. For business professionals the app also offers much more than just a simple signing experience. It is a powerful productivity tool—a place to complete transactions by sending documents for signature, to conduct business in person, and get notified in real-time when documents have been completed.
Download the app and get started today!
Find out more about DocuSign and electronic signatures at https://www.docusign.com/how-it-works
★ Used by 40% of the Fortune 1,000 to sign and manage contracts
🏀 Used by Deron Williams to sign his $98M NBA contract.
🎉 One of the top 12 apps of 2012, selected by InformationWeek
Sign documents anywhere or get anyone’s signature for free.
Need to sign a document? Need to get someone’s signature on a document? CudaSign (formerly SignNow) makes it easy to do both for free, and forget about printing, scanning, or faxing. Simply:
1) Upload any PDF, Word, or rich text document from your Email, Dropbox, Camera, and more.
2) Sign realistically with your finger or with a photo. People won’t even know your signature was electronic.
3) Email the signed document to anyone, or save the document to a free CudaSign (formerly SignNow) account.
People use CudaSign (formerly SignNow) to sign and fill documents including NDAs, sales agreements, celebrity endorsements, real estate contracts, financing agreements, permission slips, marriage documents, and more...
• Sign documents with just a finger
• No need to print, sign, or fax documents again
• Fill and complete PDF, Word, or rich text documents
• Turn a picture into a PDF
• No limits to the number of documents
• Open documents from your email inbox, Dropbox, and more
• Easily collect signatures from multiple people in the same room and email the document to everyone after signing
• Secured with bank quality encryption and legally binding (we take your security seriously)
• The easy and legal electronic signature, digital signature, and e-signature tool that works on any document
• Free, beautiful, and easy to use
• Full Offline - Sign documents offline, never fear bad internet in front of clients
• Templates - Create a template from any document and reuse it to create new documents
• Export Documents - Export documents to use in other apps
• History - View detailed history of client actions, always have auditable proof (on the web)
• Everywhere - Access all the great CudaSign features on all of your devices including Android tablets and phones, iPhone, iPad, and on the web at CudaSign.com.
At CudaSign we hope to make it easy for you to sign and manage your agreements for years to come. Your feedback is important to us, so please email email@example.com with any questions or feedback. Thanks for your support!
Need to sign a document when you are on the go? The HelloSign app saves you from the laborious process of printing, signing and scanning.. All you need to do is:
1) Import any PDF from your email or take a picture of the document you need to have signed.
2) Create a realistic signature with your finger (looks just like an ink signature).
3) Via email, send the signed document to the desired recipient(s).
Use HelloSign to sign and complete important and timely documents such as consulting agreements, NDAs, sales real estate contracts, financing agreements and more...
• Edit any PDF or photo to add text, checkmark or signature
• Upload a document with camera
• Sign unlimited documents
• Open PDF files directly from your inbox
• Signed documents are imported back into your email to make sending easy
• Always free and easy to use
If you're having trouble using the app please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and attach your file. We'd be glad to help.
With Adobe Fill & Sign DC, you can instantly turn digital files or paper documents into forms you can fill, sign, and send electronically. No printing or faxing needed.
- Scan paper forms with your camera or open a file from email
- Tap to enter text or checkmarks in form fields
- Fill forms faster with reusable text from your autofill collection
- Easily create your signature with your finger or a stylus
- Apply your signature or initials to documents
- Save forms and send to others via email
FREE: No ads. No suscription No limits.
From any location. Internet connection not needed.
EASY and fully completed.
Enables you to sign and send any document in only three steps. It is easy!
1. Select the file from your eMail Inbox, from drop-box, stored in your device, evernote, google drive...
2 Sign the file with SIGNply: you can sign either with your finger or with a pencil.
3 Save it or send it to the addressee you select.
With setting options that enable you to discover the most complete handwritten eSignature App.
Advanced electronic signature. It fulfills the guarantees required by European legislation and the Electronic Signature Law: guarantees of authenticity and integrity.
- SIGNply records biometric data in each line drawn (pressure, speed...) in order to guarantee the authenticity of the signature.
-The document is electronically signed in order to ensure its integrity
-Long-lived PAdES signature: SIGNply allows to activate timestamp TSP and the validation of the revocation status of the certificate at the time of the OCSP signing
These elements will be evidence and will help to achieve success when expert opinions are involved.
Note: you may need internet connection in order to access your TSP and OCSP.
FROM YOUR DEVICE
The electronic signature is performed on your tablet: connection to server is not needed.
The document remains under the user’s control.
The document does not need to be sent to a third party in order to be signed by you.
You only send the document to the recipient you select!
FREE. TOTALLY FREE.
No limits. You can sign as many documents as you wish to.
No subscription is needed. No advertising. No premium version. No limits in amounts.
Save your time and money. Reduce the use of paper and enter into a paperless office / environment.
CUSTOMIZE YOUR SIGNATURE
Drag and drop: you may drag to select the size and the spot where you want your signature.
Settings allow to define the Author, reason for signature, contact and location
GEOGRAPHICAL MOBILITY: YOU CHOOSE THE LOCATION OF ORIGIN AND DESTINATION
Ready to sign and send files from any site
Connection to internet is not required in order to sign.
The signature will remain embedded in the PDF file. It can be verified with Adobe Reader or any other standard solution.
Biometric data are encrypted in accordance to international interoperativity norms.
It is easy, it is simple, it is safe
For further information, please visit www.edatalia.com
Sign documents, images, invoices, deals, rents, projects, work orders and send all of them to your contacts easily.
Check the authory of the signatures created using digital certificates thanks to the verifiying facilities of eSigna Writer Lite.
Save time signing documents from your mobile device without spending your data plan, because eSigna Writer Lite performs the signature in your device, without using your private data or creating aditional user accounts, easy and free, yes... GRATIS
Handwritten signature on PDF documents. Sign with stylus or finger (PDF display is in BETA)
Electronic signatures using smartcards* or software certificates. Use your DNIe, Spanish National ID to sign.
Signature and verification performed in the mobile device. The files are not sent to an external server
Electronic signature over one or more files and folders, using digital certificates
Verification of electronic signatures applied to files
Secure storage of digital certificates
Sign and verify files from your device file browser or third party applications (Dropbox, Googledrive, Skydrive, Evernote)
File and folder exploration using integrated file browser
Send e-mail through third party e-mail clients
Multi language support: Español, English, Français, Italiano, Portuês, Valencià, Català, German
Sign with several certificates using a single PIN
Support for local Certification Authority validation
OCSP validation for most of the supported CA
For suggestions and/or improvements write to email@example.com
*In case the certificate install process does not succeed, please, send us a signed e-mail (s/mime) or a file signed using PKCS#7 to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will check the certificate structure. Certificates are very heterogeneous.
*Smartcard is only available for Android 3.1 or above, using Spanish ID card. DNIe
CA: FNMT, AC Camerfirma, AC DNIE, ACCV CA Generalitat Valenciana, AC GSE S.A, ANCERT Certificados Notariales, Izenpe, Certicamara, Deutscher Bundestag CA, Zertifizierungsstelle Deutscher Bundestag, Deutsche Telekom, ECRaizEstado Portugal, InfoCert Servizi di Certificazione, Chambers of Commerce Root, Certigna, Autoridade Certificadora da Casa da Moeda do Brasil, Acepta.com Autoridad Certificadora de Firma Electronica Avanzada, CertiSur CA, CertiNet S.A., Entrust.net Secure Server Certification Authority, VeriSign Trust Network, e-Sign, Autoridad de Certificacion Raiz del Estado Venezolano, Anhui Certification, CJSC 'ANC', Beijing Certificate, Catcert, Certinomis, CFCA, GlobalSign CA, ICA, Post-Trust, Pkloverheid, Shandong CA, Shanghai CA, Shanxi CA, Slovenia CA, HMRC CA, Autoridad de Certificación de la Abogacía (ACA), Autoridad de Certificación de Banesto, ICP-Brasil, Firmaprofesional, TCS CA india, JCSI Japón CA, Turk-trust CA, Corea Certificate Authority, TOT CA Thailandia, National Digital Certification Agency Tunez, Camara CA Santodomingo, Cadena de certificados de CA Serasa, Autoridad Certificadora Acreditada por Banco de México, Autoridad de Certificación ACEDICOMMX Mexico, PSC AC Mexico, CA Ministerio del Interior de la República de Lituania, Certum CA Polonia, CESARIS, TeliaSonera CA Certification Practise Statements, Certificate Policy (CP)
eSigna Writer Lite uses SHA1_with_RSA signatures, PKCS#7 and PAdES basic signature formats.
Keywords: file, doc, pdf, electronic signature, digital signature, digital certificate, pades, sign, firma
With Signedoc you will be able to sign any documents quickly and easily. With full legal validity, you will be able to send and sign documents from anywhere and at anytime. In addition, also Signedoc custodies the documentation, so you will prevent the loss or delay in access to the signed documents.
The easiest and more comfortable way of working. Signedoc let you access to the documents everywhere and from every device.
Save money and time.
Send the documents through Signedoc and you can save time and money avoiding the shipment and storage of the paper.
100% legal and secure.
The solutions offered by Signedoc have plenty legal validity, and the communications are done in a secure way through an encrypted SSL channel.
Biometric signature on the phone.
When you sign on a mobile device, all the signature biometric data is stored (speed, acceleration, pression ...), that guarantees the identity of the signer.
Signing with certificate on the PC.
Through the web you can sign documents with an electronic certificate which you have installed or connected to your PC, doing electronic signature in PAdES format.
Easy and universal.
It is the easiest solution for document signing, the documents can be shared internationally by all types of users and organizations.
Use Signedoc, and saves time and money in the exchange of signed documents.
Sign is quick, and very easy to use. Sign makes it simple to take a photo and put a signature on it. The result can be shared with your friends/customers using e-mail, facebook, Google+, MMS, etc.
The image is automatically marked with time and location. Note that for privacy reasons, the app will also work fine when GPS is turned off (without being able to mark the image with location, of course).
- Capture receivers signatures on package deliveries. Then send e-mail copies of the signed document to your archive system and your client.
- Photograph someone, and get their signature on the photo. Share on social media directly from the app.
- Document events by capturing photos and drawing directly onto the photo to explain/emphasize parts in it.