In just a few simple steps you can sign and return a document, send documents for others to sign, and so much more!
• Step 1: Import
Import a document from email, Dropbox, Box, Google Drive, Evernote, Salesforce, or directly from another application.*
• Step 2: Sign or Route for Signature
Add your legally binding signature and initials into documents, place text, date fields, and check boxes to complete forms. You can also send documents out for signature and/or complete in-person signing interactions directly on your tablet or smartphone.
• Step 3: Send
Email the final document to anyone or save it back to your Dropbox, Google Drive, Box, Evernote, Salesforce or DocuSign account.
DocuSign is the most widely used eSignature and Digital Transaction Management platform in the world and is trusted by millions of people who have DocuSigned in 188 countries. It is used in hundreds of ways in nearly every professional industry and department, including finance, legal, human resources, sales, real estate, health care, and purchasing.
Featured in The Wall Street Journal, USA Today, TechCrunch, LifeHacker, Ubergizmo, Forrester, and more, DocuSign has won numerous awards for its innovations in digital signatures, including:
• 2014 Media Post Appy Award Winner
• 2013 Edison Award for Innovative Services—Business Optimization
• 2013 Silicon Valley Business App Award—Productivity
• 2013 Forrester ranked as the #1 eSignature solution
• Sign any document for FREE directly from your device; no pen or paper required.
• Create your signature and initials using your finger/stylus, uploading a picture of your signature, or selecting one of the preformatted styles provided by DocuSign.
• Customize your ID card with your photo, name, tile, company, address, and phone number.
• Add text to your document such as name, company, address, date, and more.
• Receive real-time push notifications when a document is waiting for your eSignature.
Send Documents Out for Signature
• Supports both in-person and remote signing options.
• Set signing order and workflow for multiple signers.
• Template support
• Receive real-time push notifications when a document has been signed.
• Receive three free signature requests when you signup.
Access & Store Documents
• Import and store documents from multiple cloud services, including Dropbox, Box, Google Drive, Evernote, and Salesforce.
• Signed documents automatically store in the cloud for free.
• Import documents directly from email.
• Supports almost any document format (PDF, Word, Excel, Text, HTML, JPEG, PNG, TIFF, and more).
• If you’re already a DocuSign user, this app connects seamlessly to your current account to help you keep business moving while on the go.
Legality & Security
• Legally binding—DocuSign’s legal signatures comply with the eSign Act.
• Complete audit trail to see who signed when and where.
• Documents are encrypted—Safer and more secure than paper.
• Customized privacy settings.
• DocuSign is ISO 27001 SSAE16 compliant
At DocuSign, we feel that signing a document should be an easy and delightful experience for consumers and professionals alike. The mobile app is simple, fast, and secure. For business professionals the app also offers much more than just a simple signing experience. It is a powerful productivity tool—a place to complete transactions by sending documents for signature, to conduct business in person, and get notified in real-time when documents have been completed.
Download the app and get started today!
Find out more about DocuSign and electronic signatures at https://www.docusign.com/how-it-works
With Signedoc you will be able to sign any documents quickly and easily. With full legal validity, you will be able to send and sign documents from anywhere and at anytime. In addition, also Signedoc custodies the documentation, so you will prevent the loss or delay in access to the signed documents.
The easiest and more comfortable way of working. Signedoc let you access to the documents everywhere and from every device.
Save money and time.
Send the documents through Signedoc and you can save time and money avoiding the shipment and storage of the paper.
100% legal and secure.
The solutions offered by Signedoc have plenty legal validity, and the communications are done in a secure way through an encrypted SSL channel.
Biometric signature on the phone.
When you sign on a mobile device, all the signature biometric data is stored (speed, acceleration, pression ...), that guarantees the identity of the signer.
Signing with certificate on the PC.
Through the web you can sign documents with an electronic certificate which you have installed or connected to your PC, doing electronic signature in PAdES format.
Easy and universal.
It is the easiest solution for document signing, the documents can be shared internationally by all types of users and organizations.
Use Signedoc, and saves time and money in the exchange of signed documents.
DocuSign MOMENTUM London ’15 brings together some of the world’s most innovative people to challenge, inspire, and energise each other. It’s a conference and it’s a community – discovering new ideas for your business while building lasting connections with your peers.
Your attendance at DocuSign MOMENTUM London ’15 will place you among the select group of innovators at the forefront of the digital transformation of business. At DocuSign MOMENTUM London ’15, you’ll learn to unleash the full power of trusted instant global transactions, ensure the highest level of compliance and security in everything you do, enhance the productivity of your employees, and delight your customers with convenience and simplicity—on any device, from any location, at any time.
Need to sign a document when you are on the go? The HelloSign app saves you from the laborious process of printing, signing and scanning.. All you need to do is:
1) Import any PDF from your email or take a picture of the document you need to have signed.
2) Create a realistic signature with your finger (looks just like an ink signature).
3) Via email, send the signed document to the desired recipient(s).
Use HelloSign to sign and complete important and timely documents such as consulting agreements, NDAs, sales real estate contracts, financing agreements and more...
• Edit any PDF or photo to add text, checkmark or signature
• Upload a document with camera
• Sign unlimited documents
• Open PDF files directly from your inbox
• Signed documents are imported back into your email to make sending easy
• Always free and easy to use
If you're having trouble using the app please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and attach your file. We'd be glad to help.
★ Used by 40% of the Fortune 1,000 to sign and manage contracts
🏀 Used by Deron Williams to sign his $98M NBA contract.
🎉 One of the top 12 apps of 2012, selected by InformationWeek
Sign documents anywhere or get anyone’s signature for free.
Need to sign a document? Need to get someone’s signature on a document? CudaSign (formerly SignNow) makes it easy to do both for free, and forget about printing, scanning, or faxing. Simply:
1) Upload any PDF, Word, or rich text document from your Email, Dropbox, Camera, and more.
2) Sign realistically with your finger or with a photo. People won’t even know your signature was electronic.
3) Email the signed document to anyone, or save the document to a free CudaSign (formerly SignNow) account.
People use CudaSign (formerly SignNow) to sign and fill documents including NDAs, sales agreements, celebrity endorsements, real estate contracts, financing agreements, permission slips, marriage documents, and more...
• Sign documents with just a finger
• No need to print, sign, or fax documents again
• Fill and complete PDF, Word, or rich text documents
• Turn a picture into a PDF
• No limits to the number of documents
• Open documents from your email inbox, Dropbox, and more
• Easily collect signatures from multiple people in the same room and email the document to everyone after signing
• Secured with bank quality encryption and legally binding (we take your security seriously)
• The easy and legal electronic signature, digital signature, and e-signature tool that works on any document
• Free, beautiful, and easy to use
• Full Offline - Sign documents offline, never fear bad internet in front of clients
• Templates - Create a template from any document and reuse it to create new documents
• Export Documents - Export documents to use in other apps
• History - View detailed history of client actions, always have auditable proof (on the web)
• Everywhere - Access all the great CudaSign features on all of your devices including Android tablets and phones, iPhone, iPad, and on the web at CudaSign.com.
At CudaSign we hope to make it easy for you to sign and manage your agreements for years to come. Your feedback is important to us, so please email email@example.com with any questions or feedback. Thanks for your support!
★ "Our favorite calendar app on Android, due to its flexibility and ease of use." - Lifehacker 01/2014 ★
★ "One of the best Calendar Apps for 2014" - FastCompany ★
FOR A CLEARER VIEW ON EVENTS & APPOINTMENTS
▪ Quick Day View: For a fast overview to all events of the day
▪ Favorite Bar: For direct access to all your calendars
▪ Smooth Scroll and Zoom: For better, intuitive interaction
CUSTOMIZABLE DOWN TO THE LAST DETAIL
▪ Custom Views & Widgets
▪ Individual reminders with vibration, sounds, repetitions, intervals, LED
▪ Adjustable font sizes for the app & widgets
● graphical and textual presentation
● scroll- and zoomable multi-day view (1-14 days)
● month, agenda, day and event view
● color-coded year view
● search function
● configurable widgets in different sizes for month, week, agenda and day view
● easy switching between timeline bars and event titles in month view
● intuitive handling: just move your finger over some days of interest in month view to open them in the multi-day view
● many options for recurrent events (e.g. an event that takes place every other week on Tuesday and Thursday)
● birthday calendar
● context-sensitive help system to optimize your workflow
Features in this Pro Version
+ Manage Contacts: Link your events and appointments with your contacts
+ Customizable Templates: Create your own templates for new events
+ Multi-Select: For deleting, moving, or copying multiple events
+ Import & Export: Quickly import all your calendars, export them in .ics format
+ Drag’n’drop: Move and copy events easily in the multi-day view
+ Tasks Add-On: Use the integrated task-management tool for syncing with Google Tasks & Toodledo
+ App Theming: Light and dark theme for the app
+ Advanced Widgets: Set colors, font sizes and calendars
We also offer a free, ad-supported version of Business Calendar, which we kindly advise you to test for the functionality and the general workflow of the app! We hope that, in the long term, the Pro Version result as indispensable for you, if you use your mobile calendar regularly.
Currently, the following providers are natively supported:
- An Post
- bpost / TAXIPOST
- City Link
- CitySprint (Amazon orders only)
- Courierit, CouriersPlease
- Dawn Wing
- DHL, DHL Express International, DHL Global Mail
- DPD, DPD.co.uk
- ELTA, ELTA Courier
- EMS Korea
- EWC Express
- GLS, GLS.it
- Hermes, Hermes.co.uk
- Hunter Trading Group
- International Bridge
- Parcelforce Worldwide
- Post: Australia, Austria, Canada, China, Czech, Denmark, Finland, France (La Poste), Germany, Hongkong, Israel, Italy, Japan, Mexico (Mexpost), Moldova, Netherlands (PostNL), New Zealand, Norway, Singapore (SingPost), Sweden, Switzerland (Swiss)
- P&T Luxembourg
- Royal Mail
- Seabourne Express
- TNT, TNT Innight, TNT Fashion
- Full list: http://deliveries.oRRs.de
Got suggestions for more? Please send us a functional tracking ID and the tracking URL via E-Mail and we will try our best to support that provider as soon as possible.
You don't have to always open the app and check for new statuses. For natively supported providers, "Deliveries" offers the option to send you a notification when there is a updated shipping status. Please note that by default, background notifications are only delivered when on WiFi. You can make your own choice in the preferences though!
Synchronize your deliveries across your different devices via our synchronization service.
For many logistic partners, tracing the package via Google Maps is offered.
"Deliveries" was designed on the basis of delivering a pleasing experience on both smartphones and tablets.
For a quick overview without opening the app, you can add widgets to your home screen (Android 3.0+ only!)
You can buy the extended version of "Deliveries" right within the app! Your purchase will remove all ads and unlock many more customization options. Just hit the option key in the main list, choose "Buy Pro-Version" and follow the steps.
- no ads
- easily import your Amazon and eBay orders and keep them synced
- set a quiet mode for notifications
- access to different app themes
- many useful convenience settings
- browser access to sync data via http://deliveries.orrs.de/sync/
- shake to refresh, ...
Pro users can easily import all their Amazon and eBay orders in the synchronization settings. On top of that, tracking continues after the order is passed to DHL, UPS, USPS etc. (only for traceable, direct purchases).
"I tried the free version out for a month and liked it so much that I paid for the Pro-Version" - Tony T.
Help us translate deliveries to more languages! You can now be part of the development, just head over to http://localize.oRRs.de and submit your translations!
You can show your appreciation via Flattr: http://bit.ly/DeliveriesFl
Please don't hesitate to contact us with your questions via our Q&A portal http://help.orrs.de
To report bugs and request features or enhancements, head over to http://bugs.oRRs.de - there you can get feedback and check what suggestions are currently worked on.