In just a few simple steps you can sign and return a document, send documents for others to sign, and so much more!
• Step 1: Import
Import a document from email, Dropbox, Box, Google Drive, Evernote, Salesforce, or directly from another application.*
• Step 2: Sign or Route for Signature
Add your legally binding signature and initials into documents, place text, date fields, and check boxes to complete forms. You can also send documents out for signature and/or complete in-person signing interactions directly on your tablet or smartphone.
• Step 3: Send
Email the final document to anyone or save it back to your Dropbox, Google Drive, Box, Evernote, Salesforce or DocuSign account.
DocuSign is the most widely used eSignature and Digital Transaction Management platform in the world and is trusted by millions of people who have DocuSigned in 188 countries. It is used in hundreds of ways in nearly every professional industry and department, including finance, legal, human resources, sales, real estate, health care, and purchasing.
Featured in The Wall Street Journal, USA Today, TechCrunch, LifeHacker, Ubergizmo, Forrester, and more, DocuSign has won numerous awards for its innovations in digital signatures, including:
• 2014 Media Post Appy Award Winner
• 2013 Edison Award for Innovative Services—Business Optimization
• 2013 Silicon Valley Business App Award—Productivity
• 2013 Forrester ranked as the #1 eSignature solution
• Sign any document for FREE directly from your device; no pen or paper required.
• Create your signature and initials using your finger/stylus, uploading a picture of your signature, or selecting one of the preformatted styles provided by DocuSign.
• Customize your ID card with your photo, name, tile, company, address, and phone number.
• Add text to your document such as name, company, address, date, and more.
• Receive real-time push notifications when a document is waiting for your eSignature.
Send Documents Out for Signature
• Supports both in-person and remote signing options.
• Set signing order and workflow for multiple signers.
• Template support
• Receive real-time push notifications when a document has been signed.
• Receive three free signature requests when you signup.
Access & Store Documents
• Import and store documents from multiple cloud services, including Dropbox, Box, Google Drive, Evernote, and Salesforce.
• Signed documents automatically store in the cloud for free.
• Import documents directly from email.
• Supports almost any document format (PDF, Word, Excel, Text, HTML, JPEG, PNG, TIFF, and more).
• If you’re already a DocuSign user, this app connects seamlessly to your current account to help you keep business moving while on the go.
Legality & Security
• Legally binding—DocuSign’s legal signatures comply with the eSign Act.
• Complete audit trail to see who signed when and where.
• Documents are encrypted—Safer and more secure than paper.
• Customized privacy settings.
• DocuSign is ISO 27001 SSAE16 compliant
At DocuSign, we feel that signing a document should be an easy and delightful experience for consumers and professionals alike. The mobile app is simple, fast, and secure. For business professionals the app also offers much more than just a simple signing experience. It is a powerful productivity tool—a place to complete transactions by sending documents for signature, to conduct business in person, and get notified in real-time when documents have been completed.
Download the app and get started today!
Find out more about DocuSign and electronic signatures at https://www.docusign.com/how-it-works
With Adobe Fill & Sign DC, you can instantly turn digital files or paper documents into forms you can fill, sign, and send electronically. No printing or faxing needed.
- Scan paper forms with your camera or open a file from email
- Tap to enter text or checkmarks in form fields
- Fill forms faster with reusable text from your autofill collection
- Easily create your signature with your finger or a stylus
- Apply your signature or initials to documents
- Save forms and send to others via email
★ Used by 40% of the Fortune 1,000 to sign and manage contracts
🏀 Used by Deron Williams to sign his $98M NBA contract.
🎉 One of the top 12 apps of 2012, selected by InformationWeek
Sign documents anywhere or get anyone’s signature for free.
Need to sign a document? Need to get someone’s signature on a document? CudaSign (formerly SignNow) makes it easy to do both for free, and forget about printing, scanning, or faxing. Simply:
1) Upload any PDF, Word, or rich text document from your Email, Dropbox, Camera, and more.
2) Sign realistically with your finger or with a photo. People won’t even know your signature was electronic.
3) Email the signed document to anyone, or save the document to a free CudaSign (formerly SignNow) account.
People use CudaSign (formerly SignNow) to sign and fill documents including NDAs, sales agreements, celebrity endorsements, real estate contracts, financing agreements, permission slips, marriage documents, and more...
• Sign documents with just a finger
• No need to print, sign, or fax documents again
• Fill and complete PDF, Word, or rich text documents
• Turn a picture into a PDF
• No limits to the number of documents
• Open documents from your email inbox, Dropbox, and more
• Easily collect signatures from multiple people in the same room and email the document to everyone after signing
• Secured with bank quality encryption and legally binding (we take your security seriously)
• The easy and legal electronic signature, digital signature, and e-signature tool that works on any document
• Free, beautiful, and easy to use
• Full Offline - Sign documents offline, never fear bad internet in front of clients
• Templates - Create a template from any document and reuse it to create new documents
• Export Documents - Export documents to use in other apps
• History - View detailed history of client actions, always have auditable proof (on the web)
• Everywhere - Access all the great CudaSign features on all of your devices including Android tablets and phones, iPhone, iPad, and on the web at CudaSign.com.
At CudaSign we hope to make it easy for you to sign and manage your agreements for years to come. Your feedback is important to us, so please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or feedback. Thanks for your support!
With Signedoc you will be able to sign any documents quickly and easily. With full legal validity, you will be able to send and sign documents from anywhere and at anytime. In addition, also Signedoc custodies the documentation, so you will prevent the loss or delay in access to the signed documents.
The easiest and more comfortable way of working. Signedoc let you access to the documents everywhere and from every device.
Save money and time.
Send the documents through Signedoc and you can save time and money avoiding the shipment and storage of the paper.
100% legal and secure.
The solutions offered by Signedoc have plenty legal validity, and the communications are done in a secure way through an encrypted SSL channel.
Biometric signature on the phone.
When you sign on a mobile device, all the signature biometric data is stored (speed, acceleration, pression ...), that guarantees the identity of the signer.
Signing with certificate on the PC.
Through the web you can sign documents with an electronic certificate which you have installed or connected to your PC, doing electronic signature in PAdES format.
Easy and universal.
It is the easiest solution for document signing, the documents can be shared internationally by all types of users and organizations.
Use Signedoc, and saves time and money in the exchange of signed documents.
No account required (such as Facebook or Twitter or creating a new account).
RePaper lets you highlight text in multiple colors in any web page and share them as beautiful pictures by email, Twitter, Facebook or other apps you have installed that support sharing of pictures.
RePaper is the must-have app to highlight important passages in any web page, like news and research articles, blog posts, and share your snippets with your friends or archive them. Your friends can quickly see what you found interesting in a web page without having to read it all!
RePaper automatically renders your highlights into a beautifully formatted picture showing your highlights in context of the original paragraphs, with a link back to the original article.
RePaper automatically stores your highlighted pages and recreates them when you revisit these pages.
- Highlight and Comment any web page in multiple colors
- Share your highlights by Email, Twitter or Facebook with a beautiful picture attached
- Read comfortably any web page with the Viewtext.org service (no registration required) that automatically identifies the main content of most web pages
Alternative to vim or emacs over the terminal. Works great as text editor, notepad or HTML editor. Install and start programming now.
PRO version available! Right now it's more of a donationware. Support touchqode by buying the paid version - search market for "touchqode pro". More info: http://goo.gl/00A1E
Tip of the day: if you need more symbols ($, #, |, @, %) press ALT+Tab on the keyboard to access symbol keyboard
We are sorry about the troubles with our license. We do not intent to, neither want to acquire the ownership of your work. We have updated the license according to feedback. Please talk directly to me about your concerns with the license at email@example.com .
NO INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED!
* Natural signing experience like a pen on paper — When signing on the screen the signature is displayed accurately without any delay, like signing with a pen on paper. The app fully supports Android-powered tablets equipped with an active stylus pen (e.g., Samsung Galaxy Note, Asus Fonepad Note 6, Lenovo ThinkPad Tablet, HTC Jetstream and HTC Flyer).
* Offline support – The app works fully offline, enabling you to complete the fill and sign process without any internet connectivity.
* Forensically identifiable signatures – SIGNificant records the signature of a person using all available parameters, such as acceleration, speed and rhythm. If there is a dispute about a captured signature, an expert tool is available to analyze the biometric characteristics of the signature forensically.
* Form filling – You can fill out PDF forms.
* Add attachments – Add scans of your driving license, passport or any other file. If your tablet has a camera, you are able to attach a current photo.
* Typewriter – You can enter text anywhere on a PDF document.
* Browse through multipage documents – Browse and review multipage documents before you sign them. This is especially useful for field agents needing to get documents signed in person, in real time, since they can present the document on a tablet to the client.
* Spectator mode – You can lock documents with a password or pattern and give your device to another person in view-only mode.
* Document binding – When a signature, including all these biometric parameters, is captured locally on the device, it is safely embedded using asynchronous public key encryption into and uniquely bound to the target PDF document. Copy-and-paste attacks can thus be easily detected.
* Email support – After e-signing, you can email your document back directly from the app.
* Import a document from Email, Dropbox, Box, Google Drive, Evernote, OneDrive and other apps with “Open In” functionality.When you are finished, you can store and share documents via your cloud storage.
* PDFs compatible with Adobe Acrobat – The documents created are compatible with Adobe Acrobat, so they can be viewed by any standard PDF viewer. PDF documents are sealed with a digital signature compliant with the ISO standards for PDFs. Thus, the validity of a digital signature can be validated with Adobe Reader and many other PDF viewers.
* Customization/SDK – Enterprises can utilize the xyzmo infrastructure and launch their own e–signature applications, as well as integrate the functionality of SIGNificant into their own apps (the apps are also available in the SDK).
SIGNificant is free to download and use for up to 3 documents per month.
Ask a question / Share an idea / Report a problem via: http://getsatisfaction.com/xyzmo
Want to learn how to avoid the hassles of signing with pen & paper while lowering your costs and improving document security no matter what you do or where you work? Try the CoSign Mobile App - the easiest way to securely sign your documents on the go using tamper-proof digital signatures that ensure both signer identity and document integrity.
Download the CoSign Mobile App to try it out for free or to add it to your existing CoSign account.
Three simple steps are all it takes to securely sign and send your PDF document:
1. Open the document you want to sign from the CoSign app, from your cloud storage, from your email, or from any other app on your mobile device that handles PDF files.
2. Add your legally binding signature to the document in preset locations or add your own locations anywhere in the document.
3. Share the signed version with any mobile app that handles PDF files such as an email client (to send it as an attachment) or a cloud storage service (to save the file for future use).
In the app you can also:
• Create your graphical signature by sketching your signature on the screen (by hand or with a stylus), typing it in as text, or uploading it from an image file.
• Select the info you want to include in the signature, such as your reason for signing, your title, and the date and time of the signature.
• Review any digitally signed document and ensure that the signer’s identity is valid and that the document hasn’t been tampered with since it was signed. All you have to do is click on the digital signature within the document in order to view the information embedded within it (this can also be done in any other app that supports digital signatures such as Adobe Reader.)
So how do you benefit from the CoSign digital signature app?
1. Sign anywhere – At the office, on a work site, on vacation or on the golf course
2. Improve your productivity – Sign documents as soon as they are ready to be sent
3. Reduce paper-related costs – Eliminate the need to print documents just for signing
4. Become paper-free – No more manual printing, signing, faxing, scanning, and mailing
5. Secure your sensitive documents – Make sure nobody tampers with them after signing
6. Establish trust – Guarantee document control across your business and IT environments
7. Ensure compliance – Only digital signatures (as opposed to electronic ones) comply with a wide range of country- and industry-specific laws, regulations and standards
Need to sign a document when you are on the go? The HelloSign app saves you from the laborious process of printing, signing and scanning.. All you need to do is:
1) Import any PDF from your email or take a picture of the document you need to have signed.
2) Create a realistic signature with your finger (looks just like an ink signature).
3) Via email, send the signed document to the desired recipient(s).
Use HelloSign to sign and complete important and timely documents such as consulting agreements, NDAs, sales real estate contracts, financing agreements and more...
• Edit any PDF or photo to add text, checkmark or signature
• Upload a document with camera
• Sign unlimited documents
• Open PDF files directly from your inbox
• Signed documents are imported back into your email to make sending easy
• Always free and easy to use
If you're having trouble using the app please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and attach your file. We'd be glad to help.
1. Simply capture the document using device camera
2. Sign the document
With Sign It!,
- You can manage the library of your signed documents.
- Share signed documents on native social platforms.
FoneSign is an efficient tool that facilitates users to sign documents with Smartphone. With Bluetooth wireless connection between Smartphone and PC, you can sign on Smartphone and transfer the signature to any documents on PC. FoneSign supports file formats such as PDF, Word, Excel, Images (JPEG, PNG, TIFF) and more. The FoneSign App can also convert images to PDF files. Besides, users can add date stamp and digital name for securing their signatures.
● Sign documents with your Smartphone
- Bluetooth wireless connection between PC and Smartphone instantly ready when powered on.
- With your Smartphone, you can sign documents directly on PC.
- FoneSign supports file formats such as PDF, Word, Excel, Images (JPEG, PNG, TIFF) and more.
- FoneSign App can convert images to PDF files.
● Add date stamp to the signature
- Automatically add date stamp to the signature to minimize the chance of being misused.
● Fill a pre-stored text into the form by just one touch
- By saving your frequently used information such as names, addresses, company names in your smartphone, you can fill these information into the form by just one touch without typing.
● Send the signed documents
- Email the final document to anyone or save it to Dropbox, Google Drive, Evernote and more.