* FEATURES *
• PDF editor with form fill, date/time (NEW!), rubber stamp (NEW!) and signature embedding!
• NEW! Landscape signing module - now you have lots of extra space to sign. Just rotate the phone to activate.
• 100% document privacy
• NO registration is ever needed
• NO internet account is ever required.
• Documents are imported and sent directly from your iPhone to maintain complete privacy and security.
• 100s of customization options
• Import PDF documents from the following sources:
- Mail attachments
- Dropbox File Sharing service
- 3rd Party apps such as adobe
- Import and export documents from desktop computer using wifi connection
- Import and export documents from Google drive
* AMAZING FEATURES *
• Transfer documents from your desktop to Sign It!
• Open a pdf attachment from any email in your phone mail directly into Sign It!.
• Multi-task enabled
► Please send us your comments, feedback or suggestions for future updates.
In just a few simple steps you can sign and return a document, send documents for others to sign, and so much more!
• Step 1: Import
Import a document from email, Dropbox, Box, Google Drive, Evernote, Salesforce, or directly from another application.*
• Step 2: Sign or Route for Signature
Add your legally binding signature and initials into documents, place text, date fields, and check boxes to complete forms. You can also send documents out for signature and/or complete in-person signing interactions directly on your tablet or smartphone.
• Step 3: Send
Email the final document to anyone or save it back to your Dropbox, Google Drive, Box, Evernote, Salesforce or DocuSign account.
DocuSign is the most widely used eSignature and Digital Transaction Management platform in the world and is trusted by millions of people who have DocuSigned in 188 countries. It is used in hundreds of ways in nearly every professional industry and department, including finance, legal, human resources, sales, real estate, health care, and purchasing.
Featured in The Wall Street Journal, USA Today, TechCrunch, LifeHacker, Ubergizmo, Forrester, and more, DocuSign has won numerous awards for its innovations in digital signatures, including:
• 2014 Media Post Appy Award Winner
• 2013 Edison Award for Innovative Services—Business Optimization
• 2013 Silicon Valley Business App Award—Productivity
• 2013 Forrester ranked as the #1 eSignature solution
• Sign any document for FREE directly from your device; no pen or paper required.
• Create your signature and initials using your finger/stylus, uploading a picture of your signature, or selecting one of the preformatted styles provided by DocuSign.
• Customize your ID card with your photo, name, tile, company, address, and phone number.
• Add text to your document such as name, company, address, date, and more.
• Receive real-time push notifications when a document is waiting for your eSignature.
Send Documents Out for Signature
• Supports both in-person and remote signing options.
• Set signing order and workflow for multiple signers.
• Template support
• Receive real-time push notifications when a document has been signed.
• Receive three free signature requests when you signup.
Access & Store Documents
• Import and store documents from multiple cloud services, including Dropbox, Box, Google Drive, Evernote, and Salesforce.
• Signed documents automatically store in the cloud for free.
• Import documents directly from email.
• Supports almost any document format (PDF, Word, Excel, Text, HTML, JPEG, PNG, TIFF, and more).
• If you’re already a DocuSign user, this app connects seamlessly to your current account to help you keep business moving while on the go.
Legality & Security
• Legally binding—DocuSign’s legal signatures comply with the eSign Act.
• Complete audit trail to see who signed when and where.
• Documents are encrypted—Safer and more secure than paper.
• Customized privacy settings.
• DocuSign is ISO 27001 SSAE16 compliant
At DocuSign, we feel that signing a document should be an easy and delightful experience for consumers and professionals alike. The mobile app is simple, fast, and secure. For business professionals the app also offers much more than just a simple signing experience. It is a powerful productivity tool—a place to complete transactions by sending documents for signature, to conduct business in person, and get notified in real-time when documents have been completed.
Download the app and get started today!
Find out more about DocuSign and electronic signatures at https://www.docusign.com/how-it-works
FREE: No ads. No suscription No limits.
From any location. Internet connection not needed.
EASY and fully completed.
Enables you to sign and send any document in only three steps. It is easy!
1. Select the file from your eMail Inbox, from drop-box, stored in your device, evernote, google drive...
2 Sign the file with SIGNply: you can sign either with your finger or with a pencil.
3 Save it or send it to the addressee you select.
With setting options that enable you to discover the most complete handwritten eSignature App.
Advanced electronic signature. It fulfills the guarantees required by European legislation and the Electronic Signature Law: guarantees of authenticity and integrity.
- SIGNply records biometric data in each line drawn (pressure, speed...) in order to guarantee the authenticity of the signature.
-The document is electronically signed in order to ensure its integrity
-Long-lived PAdES signature: SIGNply allows to activate timestamp TSP and the validation of the revocation status of the certificate at the time of the OCSP signing
These elements will be evidence and will help to achieve success when expert opinions are involved.
Note: you may need internet connection in order to access your TSP and OCSP.
FROM YOUR DEVICE
The electronic signature is performed on your tablet: connection to server is not needed.
The document remains under the user’s control.
The document does not need to be sent to a third party in order to be signed by you.
You only send the document to the recipient you select!
FREE. TOTALLY FREE.
No limits. You can sign as many documents as you wish to.
No subscription is needed. No advertising. No premium version. No limits in amounts.
Save your time and money. Reduce the use of paper and enter into a paperless office / environment.
CUSTOMIZE YOUR SIGNATURE
Drag and drop: you may drag to select the size and the spot where you want your signature.
Settings allow to define the Author, reason for signature, contact and location
GEOGRAPHICAL MOBILITY: YOU CHOOSE THE LOCATION OF ORIGIN AND DESTINATION
Ready to sign and send files from any site
Connection to internet is not required in order to sign.
The signature will remain embedded in the PDF file. It can be verified with Adobe Reader or any other standard solution.
Biometric data are encrypted in accordance to international interoperativity norms.
It is easy, it is simple, it is safe
For further information, please visit www.edatalia.com
Apri un PDF con biosignin, scegli in che pagina ed in che punto aggiungere la tua firma e firma in tutta sicurezza. I dati biometrici vengono cifrati e memorizzati nel documento stesso per comprovare l'autenticità della firma.
Tutte le informazioni di dettaglio sono presenti sulla pagina web ufficiale di BioSignIn (www.biosignin.org) dove, oltre all'applicazione mobile, è disponibile anche l'applicazione web open source con la quale puoi catturare il tratto biometrico in maniera semplice utilizzando il dispositivo di cattura che preferisci (Pad, Mouse, Smartphone, etc).
BioSignIn include anche strumenti avanzati come: estrazione del tratto biometrico, rappresentazione grafica dei parametri di firma, comparazione di tratti biometrici, ecc.
BioSignIn è il primo software open source per l’acquisizione di firme grafometriche basato su standard ISO IEC 19794-7:2007 (per maggiorni informazioni scarica il documento di specifiche dal sito ufficiale).
ScanWritr is an essential document scanner & all-in-one mobile paperless office, perfect for business, educational and home use. It turns your Android device with a camera into a handy scanner, suitable for scanning various documents like contracts, articles, business cards, notes, receipts, warranty papers etc. Image capture is done with the help of Real-Time Edge Detection (auto crop).
This scanner app also excels in import options. It imports variety of document formats, such as odt, ods, odp, csv, svg, hwp and many others. Both scanned and imported documents can be visually enhanced using different filters offered by ScanWritr.
Edit scans and imports as an image, add signature, annotation, use eraser or pen and fill out the blanks using writing tool. Convert the scanned document to PDF or JPG, save it to your phone’s gallery, send it via e-mail, fax, Facebook, Twitter or other social media. You can also print it (with the help of Cloud Print) or save it to Google Drive, One Drive, Drop Box, Box or your other preferred cloud storage service. All of the above happens right in the comfort of your own mobile device!
ScanWritr's feature list:
● Camera-based Document Scanner (scan documents with your phone)
● Real-Time Edge Detection (Auto Crop)
● Image Enhancement
● Document Import (MS Office, Open Office, Libre Office, Hancom/Hangul etc.)
● Text to Pictures & Form Filling (Writing Tool)
● Signing (signature tool)
● Text Annotation (Marker Tool)
● Fax (outbound, requires the purchase of fax tokens)
● Print (via Google Cloud Print)
● Cloud Sharing (via Drop Box, Google Drive, One Drive, Box)
● PDF Converter (convertst documents to PDF, converts pdf to JPG)
● Social Media Connectivity (share via Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn etc.)
Scan & Import
ScanWritr allows you to use the camera on your mobile device as a document scanner. The scanning is made easy with the help of advanced features of high-end portable scanner applications, such as Automatic Edge Detection (auto crop) and Image Enhancement. If you already have a document, you can simply import it directly from your device, email, cloud etc. Since ScanWritr is also a PDF converter, the imported documents can be in PDF format, among many others.
Write on images & Fill out forms
This is a feature that makes our mobile scanner app stand out from the crowd. ScanWritr is not just a document scanner and PDF converter but also a digital form filling app, which lets you write on image. Once you have scanned the printed form, or opened the document from your device, it is time to easily fill it out using ScanWritr's Text Input Feature. Use the Marker Tool to emphasize specific words or sections of your document. Now all you need to do is to sign it using the Signature Tool and you are ready to store and/or share it.
Store (archive) & Share
That important document has been scanned or imported, Automatic Edge Detection (auto crop) has worked its magic, the image has been enhanced and the edges are sharp. You might have used the Marker Tool and you’ve added your digital signature – either way our handy document scanner has safely stored your document on the mobile device and it can be easily accessible through app’s handy document finder bar. Now you can e-mail it as PDF. Does the recipient require the document to be sent by fax? No problem – you can easily fax the document at an affordable price. Maybe you want to share it with all your friends? ScanWritr has it covered with its Social Media and Cloud Connectivity.
This free version offers unlimited amount of exports of up to 5 pages each. Exported pages include watermarks. All limitations can be removed via in-app purchases.
Some services (i.e. faxing, converting) require a network connection, for which user's carrier fees may apply.
Feel free to rate us, give us feedback and visit/follow us!
NO INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED!
* Natural signing experience like a pen on paper — When signing on the screen the signature is displayed accurately without any delay, like signing with a pen on paper. The app fully supports Android-powered tablets equipped with an active stylus pen (e.g., Samsung Galaxy Note, Asus Fonepad Note 6, Lenovo ThinkPad Tablet, HTC Jetstream and HTC Flyer).
* Offline support – The app works fully offline, enabling you to complete the data capture and signing process without any internet connectivity.
* Forensically identifiable signatures – SIGNificant records the signature of a person using all available parameters, such as acceleration, speed and rhythm. If there is a dispute about a captured signature, an expert tool is available to analyze the biometric characteristics of the signature forensically.
* Form filling – You can fill out PDF forms.
* Add attachments – Add scans of your driving license, passport or any other file. If your tablet has a camera, you are able to attach a current photo.
* Typewriter – You can enter text anywhere on a PDF document.
* Browse through multipage documents – Browse and review multipage documents before you sign them. This is especially useful for field agents needing to get documents signed in person, in real time, since they can present the document on a tablet to the client.
* Spectator mode – You can lock documents with a password or pattern and give your device to another person in view-only mode.
* Document binding – When a signature, including all these biometric parameters, is captured locally on the device, it is safely embedded using asynchronous public key encryption into and uniquely bound to the target PDF document. Copy-and-paste attacks can thus be easily detected.
* Email support – After e-signing, you can email your document back directly from the app.
* Import a document from Email, Dropbox, Box, Google Drive, Evernote, OneDrive and other apps with “Open In” functionality.When you are finished, you can store and share documents via your cloud storage.
* PDFs compatible with Adobe Acrobat – The documents created are compatible with Adobe Acrobat, so they can be viewed by any standard PDF viewer. PDF documents are sealed with a digital signature compliant with the ISO standards for PDFs. Thus, the validity of a digital signature can be validated with Adobe Reader and many other PDF viewers.
* Customization/SDK – Enterprises can utilize the xyzmo infrastructure and launch their own e–signature applications, as well as integrate the functionality of SIGNificant into their own apps (the apps are also available in the SDK).
SIGNificant is free to download and use for up to 3 documents.
Two subscription options:
• Monthly for $2.99
• Annually for $29.99
Ask a question / Share an idea / Report a problem via: http://getsatisfaction.com/xyzmo
eSignaBox le permite a las empresas y autónomos mejorar la comunicación con clientes, proveedores, partners o empleados para intercambiar documentos de forma segura, chatear, enviar comunicaciones o firmar documentos con validez legal.
eSignaBox garantiza la autenticidad de la identidad de sus contactos.
Con eSignaBox sus documentos permanecen seguros en todo momento, desde sus dispositivos hasta que llegan a eSigna Box usando conexiones seguras. Una vez almacenados sus documentos en eSignaBox, estos permanecen cifrados para preservar su privacidad.
Ahorre tiempo y dinero en su negocio y ayude a conservar el medio ambiente reduciendo el consumo de papel gracias a eSignaBox
Con eSignaBox para Android podrá chatear mediante mensajería instantánea con sus contactos, almacenar documentos en la nube y enviar documentos para que sean firmados en cualquier lugar y en cualquier momento.
★ Used by 40% of the Fortune 1,000 to sign and manage contracts
🏀 Used by Deron Williams to sign his $98M NBA contract.
🎉 One of the top 12 apps of 2012, selected by InformationWeek
Sign documents anywhere or get anyone’s signature for free.
Need to sign a document? Need to get someone’s signature on a document? CudaSign (formerly SignNow) makes it easy to do both for free, and forget about printing, scanning, or faxing. Simply:
1) Upload any PDF, Word, or rich text document from your Email, Dropbox, Camera, and more.
2) Sign realistically with your finger or with a photo. People won’t even know your signature was electronic.
3) Email the signed document to anyone, or save the document to a free CudaSign (formerly SignNow) account.
People use CudaSign (formerly SignNow) to sign and fill documents including NDAs, sales agreements, celebrity endorsements, real estate contracts, financing agreements, permission slips, marriage documents, and more...
• Sign documents with just a finger
• No need to print, sign, or fax documents again
• Fill and complete PDF, Word, or rich text documents
• Turn a picture into a PDF
• No limits to the number of documents
• Open documents from your email inbox, Dropbox, and more
• Easily collect signatures from multiple people in the same room and email the document to everyone after signing
• Secured with bank quality encryption and legally binding (we take your security seriously)
• The easy and legal electronic signature, digital signature, and e-signature tool that works on any document
• Free, beautiful, and easy to use
• Full Offline - Sign documents offline, never fear bad internet in front of clients
• Templates - Create a template from any document and reuse it to create new documents
• Export Documents - Export documents to use in other apps
• History - View detailed history of client actions, always have auditable proof (on the web)
• Everywhere - Access all the great CudaSign features on all of your devices including Android tablets and phones, iPhone, iPad, and on the web at CudaSign.com.
At CudaSign we hope to make it easy for you to sign and manage your agreements for years to come. Your feedback is important to us, so please email email@example.com with any questions or feedback. Thanks for your support!