In just a few simple steps you can sign and return a document, send documents for others to sign, and so much more!
• Step 1: Import
Import a document from email, Dropbox, Box, Google Drive, Evernote, Salesforce, or directly from another application.*
• Step 2: Sign or Route for Signature
Add your legally binding signature and initials into documents, place text, date fields, and check boxes to complete forms. You can also send documents out for signature and/or complete in-person signing interactions directly on your tablet or smartphone.
• Step 3: Send
Email the final document to anyone or save it back to your Dropbox, Google Drive, Box, Evernote, Salesforce or DocuSign account.
DocuSign is the most widely used eSignature and Digital Transaction Management platform in the world and is trusted by millions of people who have DocuSigned in 188 countries. It is used in hundreds of ways in nearly every professional industry and department, including finance, legal, human resources, sales, real estate, health care, and purchasing.
Featured in The Wall Street Journal, USA Today, TechCrunch, LifeHacker, Ubergizmo, Forrester, and more, DocuSign has won numerous awards for its innovations in digital signatures, including:
• 2014 Media Post Appy Award Winner
• 2013 Edison Award for Innovative Services—Business Optimization
• 2013 Silicon Valley Business App Award—Productivity
• 2013 Forrester ranked as the #1 eSignature solution
• Sign any document for FREE directly from your device; no pen or paper required.
• Create your signature and initials using your finger/stylus, uploading a picture of your signature, or selecting one of the preformatted styles provided by DocuSign.
• Customize your ID card with your photo, name, tile, company, address, and phone number.
• Add text to your document such as name, company, address, date, and more.
• Receive real-time push notifications when a document is waiting for your eSignature.
Send Documents Out for Signature
• Supports both in-person and remote signing options.
• Set signing order and workflow for multiple signers.
• Template support
• Receive real-time push notifications when a document has been signed.
• Receive three free signature requests when you signup.
Access & Store Documents
• Import and store documents from multiple cloud services, including Dropbox, Box, Google Drive, Evernote, and Salesforce.
• Signed documents automatically store in the cloud for free.
• Import documents directly from email.
• Supports almost any document format (PDF, Word, Excel, Text, HTML, JPEG, PNG, TIFF, and more).
• If you’re already a DocuSign user, this app connects seamlessly to your current account to help you keep business moving while on the go.
Legality & Security
• Legally binding—DocuSign’s legal signatures comply with the eSign Act.
• Complete audit trail to see who signed when and where.
• Documents are encrypted—Safer and more secure than paper.
• Customized privacy settings.
• DocuSign is ISO 27001 SSAE16 compliant
At DocuSign, we feel that signing a document should be an easy and delightful experience for consumers and professionals alike. The mobile app is simple, fast, and secure. For business professionals the app also offers much more than just a simple signing experience. It is a powerful productivity tool—a place to complete transactions by sending documents for signature, to conduct business in person, and get notified in real-time when documents have been completed.
Download the app and get started today!
Find out more about DocuSign and electronic signatures at https://www.docusign.com/how-it-works
FREE: No ads. No suscription No limits.
From any location. Internet connection not needed.
EASY and fully completed.
Enables you to sign and send any document in only three steps. It is easy!
1. Select the file from your eMail Inbox, from drop-box, stored in your device, evernote, google drive...
2 Sign the file with SIGNply: you can sign either with your finger or with a pencil.
3 Save it or send it to the addressee you select.
With setting options that enable you to discover the most complete handwritten eSignature App.
Advanced electronic signature. It fulfills the guarantees required by European legislation and the Electronic Signature Law: guarantees of authenticity and integrity.
- SIGNply records biometric data in each line drawn (pressure, speed...) in order to guarantee the authenticity of the signature.
-The document is electronically signed in order to ensure its integrity
-Long-lived PAdES signature: SIGNply allows to activate timestamp TSP and the validation of the revocation status of the certificate at the time of the OCSP signing
These elements will be evidence and will help to achieve success when expert opinions are involved.
Note: you may need internet connection in order to access your TSP and OCSP.
FROM YOUR DEVICE
The electronic signature is performed on your tablet: connection to server is not needed.
The document remains under the user’s control.
The document does not need to be sent to a third party in order to be signed by you.
You only send the document to the recipient you select!
FREE. TOTALLY FREE.
No limits. You can sign as many documents as you wish to.
No subscription is needed. No advertising. No premium version. No limits in amounts.
Save your time and money. Reduce the use of paper and enter into a paperless office / environment.
CUSTOMIZE YOUR SIGNATURE
Drag and drop: you may drag to select the size and the spot where you want your signature.
Settings allow to define the Author, reason for signature, contact and location
GEOGRAPHICAL MOBILITY: YOU CHOOSE THE LOCATION OF ORIGIN AND DESTINATION
Ready to sign and send files from any site
Connection to internet is not required in order to sign.
The signature will remain embedded in the PDF file. It can be verified with Adobe Reader or any other standard solution.
Biometric data are encrypted in accordance to international interoperativity norms.
It is easy, it is simple, it is safe
For further information, please visit www.edatalia.com