It's OK but... It's an OK app for benchmarking but two things: why I'm having problems submitting results to your site and why does it keep saying that my device has a two cored processor when it really is a 4 cored one. Please correct these if you want me to fully rate the app.
Fine I passed with low scores but couldn't post to the website. I installed another app (testerpir bench) which gave me just as poor of marks without all the CPU and GPU stress.
Never could compare or submit After running tests all attempts to compare or submit results failed without any helpful direction on solving the issue. Removing.
Scores RAZR i: 221.0. Moto G(1st ed):162, for some reason it's failing the web test.
Works OK but results hold no real value. Also difficult to share or Po ost online.
Hard locks Galaxy S7 Edge on multi cpu test, have to hard reboot phone......
- 64 bit architectures support
- Added GPU fence in the end of graphical tests
- Local opmitizations in CPU MultiCore & SingleCore Tests
- Discard operation bug fixed in lighting shaders.
- precision issues fixed in Graphics Test.