Fine I passed with low scores but couldn't post to the website. I installed another app (testerpir bench) which gave me just as poor of marks without all the CPU and GPU stress.
Scores RAZR i: 221.0. Moto G(1st ed):162, for some reason it's failing the web test.
It's OK but... It's an OK app for benchmarking but two things: why I'm having problems submitting results to your site and why does it keep saying that my device has a two cored processor when it really is a 4 cored one. Please correct these if you want me to fully rate the app.
Good Overall: 555 System: 1043 Memory: 494 Graphics: 309 Web: 595 :)
Awesome app My moto g got 549 points
Hard locks Galaxy S7 Edge on multi cpu test, have to hard reboot phone......
- 64 bit architectures support
- Added GPU fence in the end of graphical tests
- Local opmitizations in CPU MultiCore & SingleCore Tests
- Discard operation bug fixed in lighting shaders.
- precision issues fixed in Graphics Test.
Reliable, professional and awesome mobile benchmark for performance gurus.