Fine I passed with low scores but couldn't post to the website. I installed another app (testerpir bench) which gave me just as poor of marks without all the CPU and GPU stress.
Good Overall: 555 System: 1043 Memory: 494 Graphics: 309 Web: 595 :)
:-'( My s5 got over 250. ;'( but why website so poor. Got only 9 point.
No ability to select and rerun certain tests (i.e. what if I don't want to retest storage every time?). My Nexus 5 score is 1090 (stock, unrooted, unlocked 4.4.2: system 1592, mem 490, graph 2325, web 778)
Pantech Vega R3 Good, my score is high than galaxy s3, xperia z :v
Does not recognise my device I get a higher rating than any device on the board but it doesn't keep my result because it doesn't recognise my Oneplus one device.
- 64 bit architectures support
- Added GPU fence in the end of graphical tests
- Local opmitizations in CPU MultiCore & SingleCore Tests
- Discard operation bug fixed in lighting shaders.
- precision issues fixed in Graphics Test.
Reliable, professional and awesome mobile benchmark for performance gurus.