Primare App will:
- Establish network connections and play from any network shared music source
- Play from USB-A, (stick, iPhone etc)
- Play files up to 24bit /192 kHz resolution
- Play internet radio (vTuner – http://www.vtuner.com)
- Display and save playlists
- Display format, bit rate and sample rate of the song playing
- Provide fast forward and back navigation of the song playing
- Provide volume control (fixed or variable on NP30)
- Allow source selection of devices connected to inputs of the I32, PRE32, PRE60 and NP30
- Allow the renaming of inputs on I32, PRE32 and PRE60
- Give the I32, PRE32, PRE60 or NP30 a name on the network
- Manage software updates on I32, PRE32, PRE60 and NP30
Now you can listen to all the stations in high quality even with low speed Internet connection. Enjoy your favourite radio stations everywhere – whether you are driving your car or having a picnic with your friends – all you need is mobile Internet (24 Kbit/sec and more).
PCRADIO is battery efficient and can be controlled from your headset. The list of stations includes not only the radio stations (online and FM) but also full discographies of different artists.
All the channels are divided into categories – electro, dance, pop, relax, rock etc – and available 24/7. We have selected the best channels of music, news and talk radio for you.
PCRADIO player have optional PREMIUM features that makes it even more comfortable to use. You can record stream of currently broadcasting radio station. Power-off timer lets you set player to stop playback at specified time. Or you can use PCRADIO as an alarm clock. Also you can choose quality of the broadcasting stream. For any station in the list you can choose low, medium and high quality.
Additional features will become available after purchasing PREMIUM subscription. Ads displayed in normal mode can be also removed in PREMIUM mode.
Access your personal music collection and play it on Sony's network audio products located anywhere in your home, wirelessly.
Each Sony network audio product can playback a separate song and be controlled independently. Or when enjoying Sony "HomeShare" products throughout your home, you can synchronize music playback with "Party Streaming".
* "HomeShare" is marketing name of Sony Network Audio products. This name may not be used in some regions/countries.
-Select from one or more speakers to enjoy your music on.
-Play the same song in every room or different songs in every room.
-Access music by browsing or searching music folders stored on your computer or NAS drive.
-Create a list of favorite songs from music stored on your computer or NAS drive.
-Create, edit and save multiple playlists of music stored on your computer or NAS drive
-Browse Internet music services and thousands of Internet radio stations. (*)
*This feature works with NAS-SV20i/SV20Di, NAC-SV10i, and SA-NS310/NS410/NS510
-Use playback controls to control Play, Pause, Stop, Skip, Shuffle, Repeat and Volume
-View album artwork and song information during Playback
-Using Party Streaming, start and stop synchronized playback of music among multiple Sony Network Audio products, and control the volume of each speaker as a group or individually.
This "Network Audio Remote" is for use with the following Sony network audio products:
Network Audio System/Server
Blu-ray Disc/DVD Home Theatre System
Micro HI-FI Component System
Network Media Player
Products may not be available in all regions.
Some products need a firmware update to add "Party Streaming" function.
Onkyo’s Remote App allows owners to integrate wireless audio stored on an Android device into their Onkyo home network system. The app operates over a wireless LAN and enables a range of remote control functions, such as volume and tone control and input selection.
• Wirelessly streams music stored on an Android device
• Operates general remote-control functions (e.g. play, stop, power on/off)
• Controls multi-zone audio
• Selects input source, network source, and radio station
• Adjusts tone control, listening modes, and speaker volume
• Displays content information
• Compatible with Spotify Connect
• Compatible with Onkyo’s existing RI (Remote Interactive) system
*For details on RI-compatible systems, please refer to the Onkyo website.
*This application program does not support tablet devices.
*This application program does not support smartphones in QVGA or HVGA resolution.
Compatible Onkyo Models:
• All network A/V receivers released in 2010/11/12/13, TX-8050 Network Stereo Receiver, T-4070 Network Stereo Tuner, and CR-N755*
*All models may require a firmware update available for download at the Onkyo website.
The application allows you to operate HDD AUDIO PLAYER easily using specialized functions that are only possible in a mobile application, such as the “Full Browser” function (tablets only).
This application has the following features:
- Easy operation of HDD AUDIO PLAYER using your mobile device
By installing HDD Audio Remote on your smartphone or tablet, you can remotely select and play tracks, change playback volume, stop playback and more, instead of operating the HDD AUDIO PLAYER directly. You can also select Internet radio programs.
- Creating and editing playlists
You can create and edit playlists with your favorite tracks.
- Editing the music information of a track
You can edit the details of tracks.
HDD Audio Remote supports the following HDD AUDIO PLAYER models. (as of Sept., 2013)
- The functions of HDD Audio Remote may vary depending on the HDD AUDIO PLAYER model.
- The app now supports the "Music Transfer" function (transferring music files to the player from a mobile device).
- The app now supports the "Edit SensMe™ channels" function.
- It is now possible to set oversampling (HAP-Z1ES only).
- Album art has been added to the playlist track screen and Favorites screen.
- Operability improved.
- Now supporting Merge Albums.
- Music info can now be re-obtained by album or folder.
- Music info can now be edited by folder or file.
- Disc No. now reflected when sorting by album track.
- Sleep timer setting times added.
- Operability improved.
- Now supports radiko.jp (Japan models only).
- Folder display added.
- Tracks (files), albums and folders can now be deleted.
- Music info can now be re-obtained by individual track (file).
- Music info editing function improved.
- Operability improved.
1) The following new functions were added:
- Sort (change order of album list or track list)
- HDD Content Search
- vTuner Station Search
- Cross Service Search (Search for content related to music being played back)
2) Now supports new software for HDD Audio Player.
3) Operability improved.
Personal Radio by AUPEO!® provides you with music and other audio content (in the United States) such as sport, news, weather and traffic, which reflects your tastes and interests on your smartphone, connected devices and in select vehicles (extra fee applies).
With Personal Radio by AUPEO! you can:
• Listen to music and other audio content on-the-go
• Get started with Artist, Genre or 350+ curated AUPEO! Stations
• Create your own personal mixes
• Connect to Personal Radio by AUPEO! in select vehicles and use the optimized in-car interface (requires in-App purchase or monthly subscription)
• Mix in your own music to preserve quality and reduce data bandwidth needs (requires in-App purchase or monthly subscription)
• Use the Sleep Timer function if you like to fall asleep to music (non-vehicle devices only)
In addition, Personal Radio by AUPEO! utilizes your location to offer personalized content (in the United States only) such as local weather and traffic conditions for the purposes of location-based content, and for non-Premium subscribers personalized advertising.
Once your free trial expires, your service will convert to an advertizing-supported AUPEO! free service with more limited features unless and until you choose to subscribe to the AUPEO! Premium Service for a monthly fee.
Personal Radio by AUPEO! can be controlled directly from in car entertainment systems in supported vehicles (offered to subscribers or to free users as an in-App purchase). Aupeo has partnered with certain car and equipment manufacturers to provide integration of the AUPEO!® Service with select vehicles, including certain vehicles from Volkswagen, ŠKODA,as well as car entertainment systems such as, Pioneer and Clarion. For a current list of Personal Radio by AUPEO! - supported vehicle models, please visit www.aupeo.com/faq or visit your car manufacturer’s website.
NOTE: The Driver of the vehicle must agree to allow use of Personal Radio by AUPEO! connected through the vehicle.
Tip: When you create an AUPEO! user account, you can log-in and use Personal Radio by AUPEO! from any device to which you downloaded the AUPEO! App and hear your AUPEO! Service on each device.
The AUPEO! service is only available to persons aged 18 and older (aged 13 and older for United States residents with parental permission for minors).
Please contact Aupeo via e-mail with any questions: email@example.com.
Provider: Aupeo GmbH, Friedrichstraße 154, 10117 Berlin, Germany
T.: +49 (0)30 4000 568 00, F.: +49 (0)30 4000 568 90
© 2010 - 2014 Aupeo GmbH and various licensors. All Rights Reserved.
Jango Radio is a free, personalized radio service that plays the best music by artists you love. Just start with the name of one of your favorite artists, and Jango will create a custom station that plays similar music. Or you can tune in to hundreds of expertly programmed genre stations like Top 100, Hot in Hip-Hop, Indie Dance Hits & more… All with just one ad per day and unlimited free listening.
Already a Jango listener? Great! Just log in to access your existing stations, and create new ones right from your mobile device.
"I'm in love with Jango" - USA Today
"Straightforward and easy to navigate" - Wall Street Journal
"Refreshingly simple online radio" - CNet
"Makes it fun to discover new music" - PC World
Jango Radio Features:
- Free, unlimited listening on desktop and mobile
- Create custom radio stations with the artists you love
- Tune in to 100's of expertly curated stations in dozens of genres, from dance and country to holiday music and hits by decade
- Fine-tune your stations by adding or banning artists
- Share stations with your friends on Facebook
- Listen as much as you want at low, medium or high quality
- Save stations to listen again on your device or at www.jango.com
- Available for any device running Android 2.1 or newer
Internet Radio Pro - L337Tech for android is quite possibly the most complete and robust free internet radio application in Google Play! Internet Radio is a robust music application used to tap into thousands of online radio stations. Search and listen to thousands of online radio stations easily. Stream internet radio over 2G, 3G, or even Wifi. Internet Radio utilizes both SHOUTcast™ and icecast.org services. Internet Radio also accepts custom input internet radio stations.
Per standard android security, you must use the app...reboot...then use the app again for the auto play and media button features to work!
Please visit this apps home page for more details including a video:
I pre-apologize for any Google translate mistakes.
-Search icecast.org stations
-Search SHOUTcast™ stations
-Play on bluetooth connect
-Play on headset connect
-Default volumes for bluetooth and headphone auto connects
-Switch server for a given station
-Input custom internet radio stations
-Stores recently played stations
-Stores your ‘Favorite’ stations
-Bitrate filter for the broadband impaired
-Displays current song when available
-Displays the station’s bitrate when available
-Displays the station’s current listener count when available
-Now Playing status icon displays current song and allows easy access to Internet Radio when working in other apps
-Filter search results on bitrate
-Choose the number of search results
-Bluetooth media buttons capability
-m3u and pls support
-Ability to change the buffer size
-network communication is for listening to internet radio and making station information pulls and for determining if there is internet connectivity
-Hardware controls is for adjusting the system volume
-System Tools is for receiving bluetooth intents like media buttons and connection changes, and to keep the phone from sleeping while playing a song (stopping playing), and to start the intent receiver on phone boot
There is a service that is always running. This service uses zero CPU and battery. It simply sits there and waits for heaphone/bluetooth connection, bluetooth media button, and webpage playlist file open intents sent by android. Only after android sends an intent to the service does the service wake up and perform an action.
The other service is a player service that only runs while playing a song. It is simply built to continue playing the song without interruption until the user says stop.
Find your desired station by location, genre or just by name or keywords.
Customize and improve your radio experience and take it to the next level with the most advanced radio app on the Appstore!
RadioDeck has plenty of real radio stations to choose from: you will never be more than a few clicks away from any radio station in the world, guaranteed.
No other radio app is as user friendly as this one: from internet radio to police radio stations, from local stations to the best collection of electronic, jazz, hip hop, alternative, country, rock and metal music radios.... and much more!
Listen to any radio, LIVE, right now: have the whole magic of the radio world at your fingertips, FOR FREE!
+ Thousands of radio stations to choose from
+ Browse radio stations by music, talk, sports genre or by location and more!
+ Record for later playback
+ Various supported formats: MP3, AAC(+)/AACv2, WMA, VORBIS, ASF, MMS, ASX, PLS, M3U
+ TimeShift. Pause/Resume/Rewind any time
+ Beautiful and user friendly Interface
+ Store your favorites and share on all your devices
+ Auto reconnect
+ Sleep timer
+ Search for songs on YouTube, Vimeo, Google or VKontakte
+ Share with your friends on Twitter, Facebook and more
+ Show current song title (if available)
+ Show current cover image (if available)
+ and much more ...
Popular radio stations:
+ United States: Hot 108 Jamz, Classic Gold, Kiss FM, SomaFM, JAZZRADIO.com, Star 99.7, Radio Paradise, AddictedToRadio.com, FM 94, 100hitz, ESPN Radio, Wild 96.7, K104, Bass Drive, 181.FM and many more!
+ United Kingdom: BBC Radio 4, BBC World Service, BBC Radio 5 live, BBC Radio 1, talkSPORT, Capital London, BBC Radio 5 live sports extra, BBC Radio 2, Ministry of Sound Radio, Deep Vibes Radio, LBC London, Vibes FM, Jazz FM, BBC Arabic, BBC Radio 6 Music, Heart London, BBC Radio 3 and many more!
Like us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/radiodeck
Follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/radiodeck
Visit our website www.radiodeck.com
Here at 8tracks, we have the perfect playlists for you. We know you sometimes want music for working out, making out, or rocking out -- or the perfect soundtrack for the office or the bedroom or the beach. You want to hear your favorite genres, whether you’re into indie rock or hip-hop, country or deep house, punk or pop. And you want to connect with others who've similarly awesome music taste.
8tracks offers all of those things. You can pick from 2m playlists, lovingly curated by people 'round the world. You'll discover great new music and cool people, with less repetition and more fun.
New in 3.2:
✓ Slightly updated material design, slightly sexier app
✓ Now displaying artist info so you can learn more about the people behind the music you love
✓ Favorite tracks from your notification screen so you don’t even have to go back into the app to show some love
✓ Onboarding screens where we lovingly teach you how to lovingly use the app that loves you back
✓ Told some bugs to get lost and never show their sorry faces in this town again
New in 3.1:
✓ We added Chromecast support, so now you can beam 8tracks playlists to your TV Starship Enterprise-style.
✓ Those bugs that were giving you trouble? We told ‘em to scram!
✓ You can once again sort by trending, newest, and popular. We’re giving the power back to the people.
New in 3.0:
✓ Momma’s got a beautiful new look
✓ Animated playlist covers like we’re in Harry Potter or something
✓ 8tracks Timeline: review playlists you’ve heard and upcoming playlists, travel through time and space
✓ New Home screen: automatically shows what you listen to most
✓ Sleep timer: go to sleep whenever the heck you want without leaving the app running
✓ Tumblr sharing, in addition to Facebook, Twitter, text, email, link, Tinder (just kidding…maybe)
✓ Performance improvements and bugs swatted
✓ Sidebar access to your playlist collections
Control your Pioneer VSX or SC AVR (Receiver) from your Android handset or tablet over your Wi-Fi network, just like the Pioneer iOS app iControl AV / iControlAV does.
You will be setup and enjoying your music collection from your chair in no time at all.
The most frequently used functions are all here, practically designed, simply presented and very easy to use. The app has been extensively tested and offers robust operation.
Designed for 2010 models but supports almost all models with a LAN connection, EXCEPT models designed for Pioneer's 'ControlApp' such as the following: VSX-42, VSX-527-K, VSX-822-K, VSX-827-K, VSX-1022-K.
Please test basic functionality by downloading the FREE VSX Lite app first.
Internet Radio is not supported by VSX Remote on models that require Pioneer vTuner to manage stations.
• Support for three zones.
• Control Power ON/OFF, Mute ON/OFF and Input Selection for the all zones, (if AVR has capability).
• Zone Volumes can also be controlled by the device hardware Volume buttons, (if AVR has capability).
• Home Media Gallery (HMG) support; partial support only on very small screens.
• Surround Sound selection from main display or directly from Surround Sound screens.
• Internet Radio module which displays all 24 pre-set stations and allows you to select.
• Tuner module which allows you to scroll through all your pre-sets, you can even give each one a relevant name.
• Two way communications with the AVR, changes and information on the AVR are reflected on the app.
• Show/Hide inputs and also Zones 2 and 3.
• Portrait and Landscape orientations are now supported on 7" to 10” tablet devices.
• Advertisement free app.
The app will prompt for the IP address of the AVR, enter it, and you're away, the app will auto connect from that point on.
This is not an official Pioneer application.
Stream all music, anywhere
Enjoy music from various free Internet radio or music services*anywhere in your house - give a room sound simply by adding extra speakers.
(* Music services vary by region)
Liberate your listening experience and take back control via a simple downloadable remote app.
Keyword : Samsung Shape, M7, WAM750, WAM751, M5, WAM550, WAM551, WAM250, Samsung multiroom
Enjoy music right away, no complicated setup required. Samba Player works with shared folders from Windows, Linux, Mac, home routers, media players, network drives (NAS) or any network device that can share folders.
- works over WiFi, Ethernet or even in Hotspot mode.
- music formats: MP3, MP4 audio (m4a), Ogg Vorbis (ogg) and FLAC (on Android 3.1+)
- indexes your music collection for fast browsing without the lag of the network.
- smart streaming lets you enjoy your music better on slow networks
- download the playlist with one click and listen to it on the go!
- edit, shuffle and repeat your playlist
Samba Player is still undergoing development, please email the developers for any issues! 3Cats want you to be a happy listener!
Please support 3Cats Software by rating this app if you like it!