-___- Currently 260 projects -___-
Application note that this is NOT official, therefore it is external to the brand Raspberry Pi and for use solely for educational and personal purposes.
It has informed the foundation R. P. on the development of this app and have decided to rename and modify some content to clarify that has nothing to do with the brand itself to avoid confusion!
Impress your friends (especially the nerdy ones!) and challenge yourself to memorize as many digits of pi as you can.
[[ Mainly Features ]]
* Run Python3 applications including script and projects on Android device
* Execute Python3 Code & File From QRCode
* Support SL4A Programming, can access android's feature, like network, bluetooth, location
* Support Python3 console
* Support QEdit which allow you edit Python code
* Support FTP server, which can let you transfer the Python3 project from your PC to mobile easily
[ IMPORTANT NOTE ]
* QPython3 is in BETA, if you have any problem, please contact us to help us solve the problem.
* It require the BLUETOOTH / LOCATION / READ_SMS / SEND_SMS / CALL_PHONE and OTHER permissions, so that you can program using these FEATURES. QPython3 WILL NOT USE THIS PERMISSIONS IN BACKGROUND.
[ Difference between QPython3 and QPython ]
The QPython3 Support Python3, QPython support Python 2
[ QPython community ]
[ Feedback ]
Please give us five star if you like our app. Thank you!
Contact us if you have any problems.
More than 4 million paying customers from 175 countries.
You can subscribe to more than 500 apps for learning and training via GoLearningBus.Com.
GoLearningBus brings you a simple, crisp and to-the-point app for "Learn Programming for Raspberry Pi by GoLearningBus".
You have limited access to the content provided.
In guest mode you can access first chapter for free.
Login further to access second chapter of each app.
For full access to the content, please login and purchase this application.
The app provides:
1. Snack sized chapters for easy learning.
2. Bite sized flashcards to memorize key concepts.
3. Simple and easy quizzes for self-assessment.
This app provides a quick summary of Programming for Raspberry Pi via easy to grasp snack sized chapters:
"Programming for Raspberry Pi" includes:
Introduction to Raspberry Pi,
Models of Raspberry Pi,
Components of Raspberry Pi,
Configuration of Raspberry Pi,
Linux on Raspberry Pi,
Commands in Raspberry Pi,
Scratch on Pi-I,
Scratch on Pi-II,
Raspberry Pi as a Media Center.
This app will access your personal information like first name, last name, and Email id.
For more details you may refer our privacy terms at http://golearningbus.com/tou.html.
Why GoLearningBus apps:
1) Beautifully simple, Amazingly easy, Massive selection of apps.
2) Enjoyable, Entertaining and Exciting apps.
3) An incredible value for money. Lifetime of free updates!
★ ★ ★ GoLearningBus Vision : simpleNeasy Apps for a lifetime of on-the-go learning.★ ★ ★
★ ★ ★ To make education enjoyable, entertaining, and exciting for everyone. ★ ★ ★
Visit us : www.GoLearningBus.com
Please write to us at Team@WAGmob.com. We would love to improve this App.
We are glad to inform you all that this is our official app.
This information is already available in a number of forms but having it available on your Android smartphone or tablet is useful when you are experimenting or discussing Pi ideas with friends.
This app provides reference information and covers :
Model A & B
- Pin numbering of the 26-pin GPIO Header P1
- Pin numbering of the P5 Header on Rev 2 boards
- P6 reset header
- 3.3V, 5V and ground pins
- Status LEDs
- Audio Jack (stereo audio)
- Pin numbering of the 40-pin GPIO Header J8
- RUN reset header
- 3.3V, 5V and ground pins
- Status LEDs
- Audio Jack (stereo audio and composite video)
The app also contains some simple tips to identifying the different models.
The Zoom button on the GPIO header page allows you to set a zoom level so you can see the diagram in a size that suits your device and eye-sight. Just like the Model setting this is remembered between sessions.
This app is free and contains no adverts but does include a link to my RaspberryPi-Spy.co.uk website at the foot of some pages where you will find an article relevant to the screen you are looking at.
Don't guess. Check your connections with RPiREF!
If you rate this app please do so based on the app and this description. I don't claim it "connects to a Raspberry Pi" so please don't be too surprised if it doesn't :P
PERMISSIONS : This app does not ask for any unnecessary permissions. Just the way I like it!
* It’s from RealVNC®, the inventors of VNC remote access and control technology.
* We’ve 20 years’ experience making the remote control experience as good as it gets.
* There’s no limit to the number of computers you can access, nor how long you can connect in for.
* We support the widest range of platforms in the business: www.realvnc.com/products/vnc/tech-specs/#platforms
* It’s free to use whether you’re connecting locally or over the Internet (and you won’t see an advert, either).
Don’t believe us? Check out our reviews! Then check out the hidden costs of other remote access solutions…
We recommend you try this out at home or in the office first:
1) Make sure your computer and Android device are connected to the same Wi-Fi-enabled local network.
2) Install this app.
3) Download VNC 5 to your computer and apply a Free license, or take a 30 day trial of our premium security and performance features.
When you’re ready to go out and about:
5) Make sure both computer and Android device are connected to the Internet (for example over 3G, or from a Wi-Fi hotspot).
6) Configure the computer’s firewall to enable VNC.
7) Configure the computer’s router to forward port 5900.
For more information on steps 6 and 7, see www.realvnc.com/products/vnc/documentation/latest/getting-connected/
===Security and privacy===
When you connect, you’re asked for credentials (this is to protect your computers if you share or lose your Android device). We’re often asked what these are:
* If you applied a Free license to VNC 5, enter the password you created when you installed it on your computer.
* If you applied a paid-for license (or took a trial), enter the username and password you normally use to *log on* to your computer
We don’t want to hide anything from you, so please note that connections will only be secure (encrypted) if you applied a paid-for license to VNC 5 (or took a trial). Connections to a Free license are fast and responsive, but we hope you’ll understand that end-to-end encryption is a premium feature.
===How to control===
Your finger moves the mouse cursor rather than clicking where you touch, as you might expect with a touchscreen. While this may seem counter-intuitive at first, you’ll soon appreciate the fine-grained control it gives you of a high-resolution computer desktop (especially from the small screen of a phone!)
Mouse operations are performed by gestures. So to double-click, position the mouse cursor appropriately and then tap the screen twice. To see which gestures we’ve mapped to other click, drag, and scroll operations, tap [?] on the toolbar to open the help.
To type, open the keyboard from the toolbar. Function and other special keys (such as Ctrl, Alt, Delete, and the Cmd key on a Mac) are available from a sliding bar above the keyboard.
As for the rest: it’s as though you’re sitting in front of your computer! There’s simply no limit to the applications you can run, data you can access, nor operations you can perform…
We’d love to hear from you:
Better still, leave us a review!
RealVNC and VNC are trademarks of RealVNC Limited and are protected by trademark registrations and/or pending trademark applications in the European Union, United States of America and other jurisdictions. Protected by UK patents 2481870, 2479756; US patent 8760366.
"I stumbled upon some serious gold" - GeekBeat.tv
"This app takes design to a whole new level of interactivity" - Design News
Build any circuit, tap play button, and watch dynamic voltage, current, and charge animations. This gives you insight into circuit operation like no equation does. While simulation is running, adjust circuit parameters with analog knob, and the circuit responds to your actions in real time. You can even generate an arbitrary input signal with your finger!
That's interactivity and innovation you can't find in best SPICE tools for PC like Multisim, LTspice, OrCad or PSpice (trademarks belong to their respective owners).
EveryCircuit is not just an eye candy. Under the hood it packs custom-built simulation engine optimized for interactive mobile use, serious numerical methods, and realistic device models. In short, Ohm's law, Kirchhoff's current and voltage laws, nonlinear semiconductor device equations, and all the good stuff is there.
Growing library of components gives you freedom to design any analog or digital circuit from a simple voltage divider to transistor-level masterpiece.
Schematic editor features automatic wire routing, and minimalistic user interface. No nonsense, less tapping, more productivity.
Simplicity, innovation, and power, combined with mobility, make EveryCircuit a must-have companion for high school science and physics students, electrical engineering college students, breadboard and printed circuit board (PCB) enthusiasts, and ham radio hobbyists.
Create an account to unlock the full functionality for a limited time. The full version will employ all of your imagination, and all the screen area of your tablet. Join EveryCircuit cloud community to store your circuits on cloud, access them from any of your devices, explore public community circuits and share your own designs. The app requires a permission to access your account for authentication in EveryCircuit community.
Thanks to Prof. N. Maghari for technical discussions, feedback, and help with designing circuit examples.
+ Growing public library of community circuits
+ Animations of voltage waveforms and current flows
+ Animations of capacitor charges
+ Analog control knob adjusts circuit parameters
+ Automatic wire routing
+ Seamless DC and transient simulation
+ Single play/pause button controls simulation
+ Saving and loading of circuit schematic
+ Mobile simulation engine built from ground-up
+ Shake the phone to kick-start oscillators
+ Intuitive user interface
+ No Ads
+ Sources, signal generators
+ Controlled sources, VCVS, VCCS, CCVS, CCCS
+ Resistors, capacitors, inductors, transformers
+ Voltmeter, amperemeter, ohmmeter
+ Potentiometer, lamp
+ Switches, SPST, SPDT
+ Push buttons, NO, NC
+ Diodes, Zener diodes, light emitting diodes (LED)
+ MOS transistors (MOSFET)
+ Bipolar junction transistors (BJT)
+ Ideal operational amplifier (opamp)
+ Digital logic gates, AND, OR, NOT, NAND, NOR, XOR, XNOR
+ 555 timer
+ 7-segment display and decoder
+ More components
If you like it, please rate, review, and buy!
IT's FUN! Control your phone or tablet, and then to control your electronics projects with it?
Let's see, how do I convince you to install BTInterface?
Well, without controlling anything if you just install BTInterface on your phone and tell your friends the SMS password which by default is the three letter word 'bti' then they can send texts to your phone that begin with bti to make it speak, play sound effects, display things etc. :) It might be interesting to see what they come up with!
Come join my forum at
for more secrets!
BTInterface acts as the ‘buttons’ and the 'display' to your device! but it's so much more!
Now also works with PCs and Laptops! See this forum thread:
By using a wireless bluetooth module, dongle or built-in bluetooth you get wireless working plus a controller with great features that is simple and easy to use and to program.
Developers can sell their devices and tell the user to download BTInterface to control them!
They can also add wireless Bluetooth control to their software projects!
All the control functions including screen, sound, send/receive sms text messages etc. are already catered for so the developer can keep the cost and complexity down.
Also great for education!
Features such as send SMS Text messages? How hard would that be do you think? Well, from your micro controller device you send this text string over the bluetooth connection:
sms 01234567 this is a message from my micro controller!
Another command is 'say' and it will cause the android device to speak.
say Hello, thank you for trying bee tee interface.
BTInterface can act on incoming SMS text messages too! If they begin with the password BTInterface will take the message (it doesn't get to your normal messaging app) and act on any commands in it so in this way you can remotely control your device from any mobile phone that can send texts from anywhere in the world!
Other commands configure the screen so its just as you want it, play sound effects, hide BTInterface to the background, bring it back again, even if you put the android device in to sleep mode (screen is black) BTInterface is still working and if your micro controller sends the command:
say I'm still here you know.
it causes your android device to speak even though you thought it was turned off :)
If you load up BTInterface onto a device that has phone functions, ie: it can receive SMS Texts then you can try it out without needing any micro controller because BTInterface can work on commands that you send it in a text message!
Tremendous fun, easy to use. Try it out the beta trial is free!
- Popular methods, e.g. PRINCE2®, PMI®, Agile, Lean Six Sigma etc
- Developing a project charter
- Defining a business case
- Gathering Requirements
- Planning schedule, costs and communication
- Reporting progress and managing stakeholders
- Differentiating between risks and issues
- Managing team, schedule, costs and quality
- Transitioning or closing a project
In addition to video lectures, the course also includes supplementary material such as ready-to-use templates and forms.
*WHO WILL BE BENEFITED*
✔ Analysts moving into project leadership positions
✔ Managers responsible for coordinating projects
✔ General managers responsible for projects and programs
✔ Marketing, training, and technical writing professionals
✔ Business planning coordinators
✔ Operations people
✔ Members of process improvement teams
Note: PMP® exam candidates will need additional resources
*WHAT YOU ARE GOING TO GET FROM THIS COURSE*
- Over 18 lectures and 2 hours of content!
- Learn to speak project management language
- Understand common project management approaches
- Learn how to initiate a project by developing a charter and business case
- Understand how to gather requirements and plan schedule, cost and communications
- Learn how to execute a project managing schedule, scope, costs, issues, risks and communication
- Know how to properly close or transition a project
- Lifetime access to 18 lectures and 1 quiz
- A community of 11100+ people trying to learn the same thing!
- Watch courses on the go: video lectures, audio lectures, presentations, articles and anything inside your course.
- Watch courses in offline: Save courses for offline viewing so you can watch them while you're on a plane or subway!
* WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING ABOUT THIS COURSE*
"Very helpful in event organizing, etc"
- (Bakhtawer Pasha) ★★★★★
"This is the Project Management I have attended. The courses are made in such a way that anybody can understand and apply the PM tools and techniques."
- (Yasmina Geraldo) ★★★★★
"Simple and clear to understand"
- (Catalin Veres) ★★★★★
Instructed By: Martin Vonderheiden | Instructor
Martin has worked over 15 years in management and consulting roles for global Financial Services and Technology companies. He has taught thousands of professionals on project, product and technology management.
Install the "Project Management Tutorial" app to learn the basics of project management today and join over 2,000,000 people who are already learning on Udemy.
Pi Scientific Calculator is the simple, easy to use and one of the most powerful scientific calculator on play store. This is perhaps the least complex scientific calculator with maximum features. Unlike other scientific calculators on play store, this scientific calculator does not multiplex the functionality of a button to avoid complexity. And best part is that its completely free without any irritating on screen ad.
Along with the all features od scientific calculator this calculator also has capability to evaluate statistical functions Viz. Variance , Standard Deviation, etc. and programmers calculator.
This has the best programmers calculator on play store.
Using This calculator you can do the following.
1. Trigonometric function calculation. (including Hyperbolic, inverse trigonometric)
2. Standard functions: (Factorial, power function, sqrt, cube root, log, ln, e, factors etc)
3. Statistical Functions: LCM, HCF, Mean, SD, Variance, Product, Sum, Max, Min etc)
4. Basic Functions: Basic arithmetic, modular division.
Note: % button is for modular division
5. Programmers Calculator: bit wise operations, hexadecimal, decimal, octal, binary conversion and operation. You can visually see the binary format of the entered number no matter which number system you are using. This is very convenient and useful feature for programmers and computer students
Along with all these features this has stunning graphics and rich help content. You wont get confused while using this calculator. It is extremely simple, smart, and equally powerful. Its the best calculator on play store yet.
This is the first version of this app so we request you to give your valuable feedback and suggestions.
You can write us at email@example.com
Have a great learning and problem solving experience with this awesome and best scientific calculator yet on play store
Keywords: Scientific Calculator, Statistical Calculator, Programmers Calculator.
It includes (but is not limited to):
- An interactive guide of Raspberry Pi Models A, B, A+, B+, NEW Raspberry Pi 2 and Gertboard.
- Search ALL components on RPis
- Quick Start Guide for new RPi Users
...and so much more.
Includes FIVE languages: English, French, Italian, German and Spanish
-Create/save/load your project from your SD card
-Design double sided PCB, switch between layers, make the unused invisible
-Create and use Macro Library for easy work
-Export your PCB to PDF or share with your friends/colleagues
-Coming soon: Geber export, AutoRoute, extended Macro Library, Keyboard and mouse support, Performace optimization
Please send feedbacks to help us create a better, powerful Android based PCB designer program.