TRY CHOICEVIEW NOW!
Download and start the ChoiceView application. Then tap the Try Demo button to connect to a ChoiceView visual IVR. At the end of the IVR demo, you can transfer to a live agent for further demos. The ChoiceView application is FREE and allows you to have a visual transaction with any ChoiceView-enabled business or individual. An Internet connection is required.
Integrated voice and visual communications produce “Wow, now I see what you’re talking about!” moments. Callers receive better information faster with an increase in user comprehension. ChoiceView-enabled contact centers create profit opportunities by enabling customer upselling and improving user satisfaction. Operational ROI is improved through reduced call handling time.
VISUALIZE YOUR ENTERPRISE
If you're a business that would like to use ChoiceView, please contact Radish. ChoiceView is a simple, software-only update that is totally compatible with existing phone and IVR systems. You'll quickly gain a more productive and cost-saving way to interact with your mobile customers.
CHOICEVIEW USE CASES
* Visual IVRs. Are you frustrated with "Press 1 for Sales" when you call a business? With ChoiceView, you can instantly see menu options instead of listening to lengthy voice prompts. You can easily navigate tappable menus and view visual information in response. You can transfer to a live agent and continue the visual sharing.
* Complex Information Exchange. You may have to call a medical center to get guidance from a nurse. On a ChoiceView call, you can also receive visual information on appropriate first aid and medications. You can even send a photo of your injury for the nurse to review. You can save visuals in the ChoiceView app for future reference.
* Technical Support. Tired of wasting time while a remote technician reads complex instructions to you? With ChoiceView, a technician can send you diagrams and step-by-step visual instructions during the call to greatly simplify the process.
* Mobile Commerce. Have you ever abandoned a website session in frustration? When help is needed, you can launch ChoiceView directly from a mobile website. Session information is automatically transferred so the agent knows exactly how to answer your call and complete the transaction.
To learn more, please visit www.RadishSystems.com or contact Radish at 720.440.7560.
For the ChoiceView App User Guide, go to www.RadishSystems.com/Support.
ChoiceView, ChoiceView logo, SendView and Radish are trademarks of Radish Systems, LLC.
Dialstreet is now handy!
Access the intelligent cloud telephony SaaS and get updated anywhere.
1. You can view directly the actual Caller number instead the Dialstreet number.
2. Tap on the screen and make a call with the Dialstreet app.
3. View the latest Dialstreet logs, call back and save them into your contacts.
Number Blocker can block the following
* Any individual number
* Any number from your recent call history
* All numbers marked as Private
* All numbers without a Caller ID
PLEASE NOTE: Number Blocker is only available for Broadsoft PBX users with the Selective Call Rejection feature enabled. Do not download if you are not a Broadsoft user. It will not block calls on your Android Phone.
Any number on your blocked list hears a 'the party you are trying to reach is not accepting calls at this time' message when it tries to call your number. And if you later change your mind you can quickly remove any number from the blocked list.
This app uses your Google Fit heart rate data to present your daily and weekly target, minimum, maximum and average heart rate.
Use the Google Fit app and your Android wearable to measure your heart rate through out the day.
PulseTrack will retrieve that data and present todays minimum, maximum and average heart rate. PulseTrack also retrieves and presents the last 7 days data, to present the average heart rate.
Plus, using your Age, PulseTrack will display a suggested Maximum and Target Heart rate.