Crashes on Xperia z5 premium as soon as I log in and the 'authenticating' message appears
Has worked beautifully so far.
Works great I love being able to mute participants that have bad connections or noisy backgrounds. I also just discovered that I can use the in app calling feature to dial international numbers and add them to my conference. This is great since I have a lot of coworkers in India.
Doesn't even start-up on my Samsung Galaxy 4.
Apparently there is no option to join someone else's meeting with this. Other meetings open in the browser, not this app.
sing up how can I sing up????
We’re delighted to unveil this major app update:
• A brand new look and feel, and a new app icon
• Creating a meeting invite is now easier:
- Edit which dial-in numbers are in your invites (or hide them completely)
- Copy your invite and paste it in any email or calendar app
• When you enter your meeting you'll have the same web experience, and can view screen sharing
• Support for users who manage meetings on behalf of others (delegates)
• Support for sign in via Single Sign-on
The FreeConferenceCall.com app allows you to connect to conferences on the go.
Free Conference Call HD provides a quick and easy way to dial into conference
FCC International provides a quick and easy way to host or join conference calls