Moved to a Samsung S8 and the crashing issues are gone. Still some issues with calls dropping at times but overall a good app that does the job.
It needs 3way calling in the worst way. RC needs to pay attention and get us this.
This app helps my company look big thanks 😆
I have been trying to like this app and RingCentral in general, but call quality is the pits, and we end up going back to our cell phones. Most I get from it is call forwarding to the cell. Disappointed. Wanted it to work. Plus extra fees added to base bill make it higher cost than advertised initially. Not that most other phone service providers don't do the same thing, but it would be nice if the cost of the plan was truly the cost. And nicer if the calls actually were clear and reliable.
Say goodbye to you're mobile phone company. Port your number to ring central, put a data only chip in your phone (plans for $20 bucks a month) Download the Ring Central app. Enjoy the savings!! You can text or call anywhere in Canada or the US
Did anyone else start getting an absurd amount of VOIP calls after downloading and using this app? Well I did...and I never did before. I feel like this app sells or shares this phone number. Also call quality sucks and constantly disconnects from BT.
• Email Login: Login using your company email or Google email is now supported
• Park Locations: Park and retrieve call from any monitored extension
• Paging Groups: Now you can add a paging group to your Favorites and page the group with one tap
• Team Collaboration: Get work done faster with one tap access to RingCentral Glip
• Recent Calls: Your Recent Calls list has moved to the Keypad screen. Dial anyone from the Keypad, or tap on the Recent Calls tab to see your recent activity
• Bug fixes
Free fax app. Send, receive, scan and sign faxes from your Android phone/tablet.
Fax files easily from any Android. Send fax many file types such as PDF & Word.
App allows to send and receive faxes on the go. Receive, Send, Fax Number.