- Individuelle Tagebuch-Einrichtung (z.B. Vorauswahl Symptome und Medikation)
- Tagebucheintrag zu mehreren Symptomen inkl. Situationsbeschreibung
- Anzeige der Einträge als Graph oder Kalenderansicht
- Vergleich einzelner oder mehrerer Symptome in ausgewähltem Zeitfenster
- Anleitung für effizientes Dokumentieren
- Individuell konfigurierbare Erinnerungsfunktion (z.B. für Tagebucheintrag)
MS Tagebuch wurde von der unabhängigen Patientenorganisation Deutsche Multiple Sklerose Gesellschaft, Bundesverband e. V. (DMSG) und seinem Landesverband in Baden-Württemberg, AMSEL, Aktion Multiple Sklerose Erkrankter e.V., mit finanzieller Unterstützung der Bank of America realisiert.
Our trusty team has been working away behind the scenes to bring you OMS on your smartphone. From podcasts at your fingertips, to recipes, and even a place to send your photos of the surprised expression of your neurologist when he sees how well you are doing! All there on the new OMS app...
This app represents the Overcoming Multiple Sclerosis charity. It is a non-profit charity that has branches all over the world and its sole aim is to help people overcome multiple sclerosis.
We hope you will find this app very informative and useful. If you like it please do share it with your friends and family. Application does not overload you with complicated medical terminology, the language is clear and does not require any proficiency.
❤❤❤❤❤ Content & Features ❤❤❤❤❤
• how to prevent yourself from multiple sclerosis
• definition , description of disease and symptoms sign
• what are the causes of multiple sclerosis and risk factors
• preparing for your appointment
• tests and diagnosis
• treatments and prevention
• lifestyle and home remedies
• internal medical disorders
• congenital and inherited disorders
• infectious diseases and organisms
• drugs and medication for multiple sclerosis
• easy to read and download & beautiful full screen slideshows
• table of Contents can be used for easy access.
• search option is available for quick search of the topic.
• friendly and easy to use.
• simple uses and indications.
• easy to study, no need to install or keep updating local databases
• important from examination point of view.
• add to favorite option is added.
• always new content will come in regular updates
• internet connection is not required in order to use this app
• 100% Free!!! anyway, this is a great worth app for your heath
What to handle your heath from now on? Download this App now and learn from it for you loved. Help to keep away from multiple sclerosis in your family! Just download it and learn from it! Enjoy! ^_^
❤❤❤❤❤ ATTENTION ❤❤❤❤❤
This app contains multiple sclerosis diseases information for knowledge if you need to apply then please contact to nearby doctor. Useful information but is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. If you think you may have a medical emergency, immediately call your doctor or the emergency services. Before acting on any of the information in this application, consult with your doctor to make sure that it is right for you.
Information of the diseases, contained in this application, are not intended for medical treatment without a doctor and can be used for information purposes only. This app cannot and should not replace a pharmacist or a doctor consultation. App content is only for pocket reference & educational purposes. Consult a doctor before actual usage of any of the information in this app.
❤❤❤❤❤ App Developer Note ❤❤❤❤❤
Please Rate it 5 Star for our application and feel free to email us about any comments or suggestions for future improvement. In case you face any problems do send us an email with information about your phone model, and the exact problem, and we'll try to fix it immediately.
MediSafe is a beautiful, visual and easy-to-use pill reminder and medication management app. It will help you take your medicine on time and safely. It also allows you to help your family members with their pills.
★ Download MediSafe, and start managing your medication now! ★
Whether you are taking one medicine or more, you know how difficult it is remembering to take each one at the right time. If you are a caretaker for a parent, child, or patient, you know how stressful it is not knowing for sure if your loved one took their pills on time.
MediSafe has the solution. It's free and simple!
MediSafe will remind you when to take your medication. You can also update your app manually. Your Med-Friend (family member or caretaker) is notified if you don’t check in, so they can remind you only if needed.
It will help you remember to take meds, keep track what pill you took and when, remind you to refill and even give you medication discounts.
★ Download MediSafe, never forget a medicine dose again! ★
• Visual and super easy to handle Medication Reminder.
• Synchronizes the family medicine pillboxes to one place.
• Reminds you to take your medication on time, even if your device is asleep.
• Choose your meds reminder sound to make MediSafe a comfortable addition to your day.
• High end graphics that look great on HD Displays.
• See a list of what medication are "due today" and check them off as you go.
• Rx refill reminds you when you need to restock on medicine.
• List PRN (on demand) medication.
• See your progress report and send it to the doctor as an Excel file.
• Sync reminders with your Android Wear smartwatch. Shake your wrist to mark that you took the medication.
• New! Medication discount card and coupons (US only, 1 month then invite your friends to use it for more).
Free extra features, after registration:
• Syncing family members' devices and medication in real time.
• Automatic secured backup and restore on the Medisafe cloud server (HIPAA compliant servers).
★ Download MediSafe, never worry about family meds doses anymore! ★
Please watch these instructional videos:
+Fox News: http://fxn.ws/1ndAZhW
+The Next Web: http://tnw.co/Rr6U1G
+Pando Daily: http://bit.ly/1qO6UVB
+Fast Company: http://bit.ly/1hXRC9n
+Information week: http://ubm.io/1gKNgXt
+Med City News: http://bit.ly/1r25PYz
+Inside Mobile Apps: http://bit.ly/Qr9pjo
And many others...
Medi Safe is well adjusted for managing medications for many complex health conditions such as Diabetes, heart conditions and cancer treatments, but also as a convenient reminder for taking birth control lady pills, contraceptives and vitamins.
Reduce your stress and improve health with Medi-Safe - the best medication reminder !
App permissions information
“Read your contacts” – if you choose to add a Med-Friend to sync your meds to, you’ll be presented with a contact picker listing your contacts for your convenience. MediSafe never stores your address book content and doesn’t access your address book without your control.
“Find accounts on the device” – used in push messaging. In case family member forgets a medication, we will notify you via push notification and offer to intervene.
If everything is free how do we make business?
We have paid versions that we sell to pharma companies, pharmacies, hospitals and healthcare providers.
Running into issues? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We will appreciate to hear any suggestions or ideas you have.
Does it affect your relationships?
Does it prevent you from being successful at work?
Are you unhappy with yourself?
Do you have problems with anxiety and/or depression?
Then, this app may be for you. This app was developed by a clinical psychologist using the methods of cognitive-behavioral therapy (CBT) to help improve self-esteem.
We all have a sense of self. Whether that sense of self is positive or negative is based upon our experiences in life and our perceptions and assessment of ourself.
WHAT IS SELF-ESTEEM?
Self-esteem is the regard or respect that a person has for oneself. A person with positive feelings regarding the self is said to have high self-esteem. However, self-esteem can refer to very specific areas as well as a general feeling about the self.
WHAT ARE THE CHARACTERISTICS OF LOW SELF-ESTEEM?
1) Feelings of unhappiness.
2) Feelings of anxiety.
3) Feelings of inferiority or superiority.
4) Impatience or irritation with self or others.
5) Externally oriented goals.
WHAT ARE CHARACTERISTICS OF HIGH SELF-ESTEEM?
2) Goal commitment.
5) Internal values.
***Articles about self-esteem and cognitive-behavioral therapy
***Test: What Is Your Self-Concept?
***Create positive self-talk on the the Self-Esteem Blackboard
***Review the affirmations on your blackboard
***Self-Esteem Assistance Audio to change self-talk created by past experiences
***Self-Esteem Blackboard Audio to help visualize changing your self-talk
***Email your affirmation list and test results
Reason for permissions:
1) READ PHONE STATE AND IDENTITY--necessary when listening to audios to pause playback when phone call is received (Excel At Life never accesses identity)
2) MODIFY DELETE SD CARD CONTENTS--necessary to allow saving data to SD card
3) FULL INTERNET ACCESS AND VIEW NETWORK STATE--necessary to determine if internet access is available when linking to articles and audios
Motivational rewards now available!
***Sign-up for AchieveMint.com and earn points to redeem for cash whenever you engage in the self-improvement activities in this app.
***This is an advertiser-sponsored program but you have control over whether you want to participate and you get paid for participating.
2. Crystals Healing
3. Mantra Recitation
4. Deep Breathing
5. Aum Chanting
7. Touch Healing
The above 7 Self Healing Sessions are prepared by professionals. In addition to the 7 sessions, we have introduction to Self Healing Session, which introduces you to the concept of Healing. Healing is a natural, scientific psychological and biological process, in which the mind and body repairs itself from inside. Self Healing App has the following features.
1) 8 Voice Guided Healing Sessions
2) 8 Healing Sounds
3) Works in offline mode
4) Repeat, Play, Pause, Stop, Next, Previous Session
6) Facebook, Twitter, Email, Share feature
7) Set reminder for regular practice
8) It uses various techniques for healing like Music Therapy ,Crystals, Deep Breathing, Vibrations, Aura, etc.
This App contains a set of validated tests to help you measure at any time the intensity of spasticity symptoms and its evolution through time. They will provide a solid source of data with quantifiable information that can be shared with health care professionals for their evaluation.
• MS Spasticity has a progressive negative impact on MS patient’s wellbeing and quality of life.
• MS Spasticity means continuous and/or sudden muscle stiffness or rigidity; often associated with pain, sleep disruption, bladder dysfunction, spasms, walking impairment and others.
• Information describing all MS Spasticity symptoms.
• Validated tests designed to keep track of every MS spasticity symptom. Each symptom can be tracked with a specific test at any time:
- Numeric Rating Scales (Spasticity, Pain, Sleep Disruption)
- Barthel Activities of Daily Living Index Test
- 12-item Multiple Sclerosis Walking Scale
- Bladder Control Scale
• Graphics will show the evolution throughout a specific period of time for each symptom
• Results can be shared with all Health Care Professionals (physician, nurse…) Remember that all results are completely confidential and it’s your own decision to share them.
• A personal section where you will be able to register all the medication you are taking, and set alerts to remind you when to take your medicines.
LifeandMS App can help you to test and track all MS spasticity symptoms. Following the evolution of these symptoms you will improve their control.
This is a symptoms guidance tool. It should never substitute your doctor advice.
The approach has been created by Bernard Uitdehaag, professor of clinical neuroepidemiology and neurologist at the MS Center Amsterdam of the VU University Medical Center in The Netherlands.
The App also provides definitions of an attack (exacerbation) and for monofocal and multifocal clinical presentation. In addition the App has typical examples of the key presentations of MS on magnetic resonance imaging (MRI): periventricular, juxtacortical, infratentorial and in the spinal cord.
The App is designed for use by medical professionals, in particular neurologists.
De app bevat 5 menu's waarvan de eerste twee "live" worden bijgewerkt.
Het eerste onderdeel "Nieuws" zoekt continue de belangrijkste websites op het gebied van MS af en plaatst nieuwe nieuwsberichten bovenaan het nieuwsmenu. Op deze manier bent u altijd op de hoogte van het laatste nieuws.
Het menu-item "Agenda" werkt hetzelfde en zoekt naar belangrijke data van bijvoorbeeld congressen en themabijeenkomsten.
Onder "Team" kunt u de disciplines van het MS-team van Zorggroep Crabbehoff vinden met daarbij de insteek en doelstellingen van hun behandeling, begeleiding en advisering. Hieraan gekoppeld is het menu-item "Producten" met hierin de diensten die de leden van het MS-team regionaal kunnen bieden.
Tenslotte biedt "Professionals" informatie bedoeld voor zorgorganisaties die geïnteresseerd zijn in professionele ondersteuning door het MS-team van Zorggroep Crabbehoff.
Kortom, een app die echt iets toevoegt op het gebied van Multiple Sclerose!
SAM has been developed by a university team of psychologists, computer scientists and student users. Established methods of self-help have been combined with high standards of usability to provide an engaging, flexible, and practical resource.
The key features of SAM are:
• Clearly laid out menus
• User guidance
• External links
• Self-monitoring of anxiety with graphical display
• 25 self-help options covering: Information about anxiety, Thinking and anxiety, Physical relaxation, Mental relaxation, Health and Anxiety
• Guidance on putting self-help into practice
• Closed social network of SAM users
The content of SAM is presented in various media formats in order to support users in learning about anxiety and practicing self-help. Although not text-heavy, users will need to study the guidance to get the best out of SAM. Users are encouraged to build their own Anxiety Toolkit of SAM resources that they find helpful and to draw on this for regular practice in managing situations that are associated with anxiety.
SAM may be used with or without the support of a registered health practitioner but you may wish to consult with your local health or well-being practitioner if you are uncertain about using SAM.