BP is an app that allows you to monitor your own blood pressure.
How to use BP
1) Press the Prefs button to select your preferred language
2) Open the app automatically positions the calendar on today's date.
3) Enter the measured values in the appropriate boxes and choose the time of day when you want to record the data.
4) The Stats button shows the averages of the measured pressures in the past 30 days.
5) In the statistics screen, press the Graph button to display the graph of the pressure.
6) The button Ref shows a classification of the values of pressure
The application does not directly acquires no personal data but it is useful to consult the links to bottom relative to the data from Google when downloading the application is tantamount to acceptance of the mode of use.