Clazma allows schools to operate smarter in the classroom through parent interaction
Early education – primary schooling – is the most critical part of a child’s development. But one of the biggest problems for parents is the lack of visibility in their child’s learning during this period. Schools are buried in paperwork and licensing requirements, often using outdated tools, spreadsheets, and paper forms to manage their classrooms. Parents are left in the dark during the day with no connection to their kids learning and no easy way to communicate with their school.
We at Clazma have worked very closely with parents and schools to make it easier to manage classrooms and provide families with a connected learning experience.
Join Clazma today to innovate your classrooms and provide the visibility parents want and need!
SCHOOLS / CHILDCARE / CAMPS: Manage your students and classrooms, track attendance and room ratios, share photos and videos, assess learning milestones, and communicate with parents!
PARENTS: Engage in your child’s day with a real-time feed of photos, videos, reminders, and updates, use Clazma’s digital check-in to securely sign in and out and keep track of your child
• Central Database: Store everything related to kids and families in one secure place.
• Student Check-In: Digital Check in for students with notifications to parents
• Attendance: Easily log attendance and absences for your school students.
• Photo and video sharing: Snap photos, record videos and tag students with one click. Automatically saved to your account and shared with parents (with no extra work!).
• Daily Reports: Log activities. Parents get a feed and daily summary. Daily sheet reports are a breeze with Clazma.
• Assessment & Observations: Make note of progress, achievements, and activities with pre-loaded state standards and a DRDP tool. Share with parents or privately amongst teachers.
• Student Feed: Parents get a personalised feeds throughout the day. Save time – no more paper tracking sheets or sending individual photos.
• Parent Communication: Manage parent communication from one central hub (notices and chats)