ColorsKit One (formerly known as Life Skills School Kit) is an exhaustive education and training program for individuals with autism and other special needs. Developed in collaboration with Eden Autism Services, the system lets teachers assess multiple skills from various learning areas covered in the classroom. Teachers can then create customized task analysis-based programs to teach skills and record data. These programs can even be shared with parents and other teachers for synchronized, collaborative teaching.
• Assessment of over 350 skills
• Step-by-step task analysis teaching through images, audio, videos, interactive points, stories and time-based programs
• Ready-to-use programs
• Robust data collection options for recording prompts and responses
• Graphs and charts for assessments, usage and data collection
• Content and data sharing among teachers, parents and other caregivers
=> ColorsKit One, Single user pack, $399.99
This is a 1-year subscription for the single user.
• You will need Wi-Fi connectivity to download and use this app