SousChef+ is a tool designed by chefs, for chefs for use in restaurants, small establishments and catering services. It enables you to create a custom directory for your recipe and kitchen guides making all updates, changes and important notes available to your staff.
The use of mobile devices (e.g. tablets) in kitchens is becoming increasingly common because they offer a wide range of advantages for the management and for the staff.
With SousChef+ in your kitchen, you will have:
• No loss of paper or misplaced laminated sheets.
• Changes to recipes and important information from head office instantly available (no printing, or emailing updates).
• Easy access to the whole recipe directory by search or category list.
• PDF exporting of recipes available for easy printing and sharing.
• A 'Clipboard' for easy and quick access to recipes and guides throughout the day.
• The ability to adjust the recipe quantity automatically with the built-in scaling tool.
As an app administrator you will be able to:
• Manage your users and limit their access and permissions.
• Add/edit recipes and guides.
• Feature important recipes by making them highlighted in the app.
• Create custom categories (think folders for recipes and guides) that suit your menu and kitchen.
• Leave notes on recipes and share them with your users.
• Add recipes without publishing them to your users until you’re ready.
• Add links and videos to guides.
More features for app users (e.g. your staff) include:
• Adding personal notes to recipes and optionally sharing them with your group.
• Being updated on new and modified recipes or guides on the home screen.
• Keeping colour coded personal memos, accessible from the home screen.
With SousChef+, managing and sharing information on recipes and kitchen guides will never be easier!