Counter designed for knitters to keep track of knitting work in mutliply projects. For each project, two counters are available: a row counter and repeat row counter to keep number of repeats in more complicated patterns. When repeat row number is set to 0 or remains empty, the repeats are not being increased.
If you have a 4 row repeat pattern, set "repeat row number" to 4 and check the box "link counters". The counter starts with number 0, since at the beginning you haven't made any row yet. After 1 row, click plus, counter will increase to 1, which means you have finished one row of your pattern. While making row number 4 the counters shows 3, after you finish 4th row and click plus, the counter will restart Row number to 0 and increase Repeat number to 1. That means you have finished your first repeat of the pattern and haven't done any rows of the next repeat yet. When you finish your 4 row repeat pattern and want to set a 6 row repeat pattern, simply change the field "repeat row number" to 6. When you don't want to use any complicated pattern anymore and just count the rows, uncheck the "link counter" box.
If you have any questions or ideas to make it more comfortable for you, simply email me.
Can be used also as standard counter to keep track of whatever needs to be tracked :)
-create new project
-set name, row count, repeat row number, repeat count
-update name, row count, repeat row number, repeat count
-delete each project from main counter screen (with confirmation)
-delete multiple projects from project list (with confirmation)
The Plus version allows you to have multiple projects, and...
***NEW IN v2.0*** by popular demand... multiple counters per project! So, for example, you can keep track of stripes and raglan increases at the same time. Still with the same simple-to-use interface.
If you're a ravelry.com user, you can import your current WIPs, and edit your project notes! (Press menu on the first screen to sync with Ravelry - other counters you have set up separately won't be overwritten).
You can also share finished projects on Twitter/Google+/Facebook/email/whatever other sociable type apps you have installed on your Android device.
Have a bug to report or a feature request? Please do it here: http://littlegreenbugs.com/bugs/apps/countyplus/ or send me an email.
Crochet or knit? Count your rows and stitches with stitch counter. Stitch counter supports multi-projects and separate row counter / stitch counter. No more need to keep track on paper or with the awkward plastic counters. Create a project and Stitch Counter will auto save all your progress. Stitch Counter offers two styles for counting stitches. The simple layout is perfect for your row counting and allows you to set repeats for patterns. The advanced layout allows for both a Stitch and Row counter. It supports a option to count by a multiplier (Example. Counts up by 5). Customize Stitch Counter with your own backgrounds to give it that personal touch.
Stitch & Row Counter
Create & Load Projects
Backgrounds (Customize Stitch Counter with your own pictures.)
Onscreen Menu Button (Perfect for Kindle Fire users.)
Keep Screen Alive ( So you don’t have to keep unlocking your phone.)
Clock (Shows Current Time)
Alarm (Do you only have a few minutes. Then set the alarm to remind you when to stop.)
Simple & Advanced Layouts
Embedded Help File
- Setup multiple stitch counters/projects
- Keep track of your needle stash with the needle inventory module
- Row counters and inventory are automatically saved to the database
- Link rows and repeats
- Keep a tally of total rows and repeats
- Backup and restore your stitch counters and inventory
- List of knitting abbreviations
- Knitting needle gauge conversion
- Length and weight unit converters
- Area calculator
We respect your privacy completely! We do NOT collect, store or share any of your personal information.
This is a standalone free app... no registration or additional fees are required. Internet access is not required to use the basic features of this app.
Required permissions for installation:
INTERNET - Needed to email the developer for support and serve ads.
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - Needed to back up database to sdcard
READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - Needed to restore database from sdcard
Suggestions, comments, critiques and bug reports are always welcome... send me an email and I'll respond.
Add multiple counters with custom colors and labels for those advanced projects.
• Up to 10 counters at a time
• Color and label counters individually
• Settable increment on each counter
• 1-touch increment / decrement
• Full-screen for easy viewing
• Knitulator is made for knitting and crocheting
• You only need a stitch test (gauge swatch), best in 10x10 centimetres or 4x4 inches. Knitulator calculates either in inches or in centimetres, the app transfers your personalized measurements in stitches and rows and vice versa, stitches and rows to measurements.
• Be mobile and flexible: knit and crochet, wherever and whenever you want. Save all important data of your models and pojects, Knitulator helps you and shows you all the information and data you need for your knitting and crocheting projects on way.
• Be sure: Calculate the most important measurements for all sizes (women, kids, men or footwear) and translate the different sizes according to these ones you are most familiar with (Europe, USA, UK, etc..).
• Be exact: Calculate in inches or in centimetres according to your preference.
• Be creative: See ideas and inspirations for your new knitting and crocheting projects
• Simplify your life with the new row counter functionality
Handmade with love for you: We work to improve Knitulator and to develop new functionalities. Share with us how Knitulator can help you even more with your knitting, crocheting or fashion ideas.
Follow us on www.facebook.com/knitulator or www.knitulator.com (blog is in German now, but will be translated in parts to more languages soon)
- Intelligent row counter (informs you of completion, stitch increase/decrease and pattern rows)
- Store photos and detailed notes of all your projects
- Import and edit all your Ravelry projects (Pro version only)
- View your Ravelry Stash (Pro version only)
- Store your knitting needle and crochet hook inventory
- Needle and hook size conversions between US and metric
- Yarn weight standards chart
- Calculate the amount you need for a substitute wool or yarn for your pattern
- A variety of light and dark themes
I'm constantly looking for ways to improve your experience, if you have any comments or suggestions please feel free to email me.
Or better yet, come say hi in our group on Ravelry - http://www.ravelry.com/groups/knitwits-for-android
NOTE: The free version is limited to storing 3 projects at a time and contains ads. The free version also does not integrate with Ravelry.
1.91: added ability to backup data. Open menu and select "Backup App Data". Your app data will be queued for back up on google's cloud storage and when you install Knitting Stash on another phone or reinstall the app your data will be restored.
1.2: quick fix for Force Close in Counters tab.
0.9:added delete confirmation dialog
added Needed Shopping field to Projects. added ability to sort hooks by size or type.
If you need to consider the made ranks, you can do it, simply moving the slider of the counter with a finger. You can establish any indications of the counter, cancel raws, change the direction of knitting.
You can also create own register of your products. Create a new product, add to it images (schemes, patterns, photos) and details. For each detail its own counter will remember for you, how many you do raws.
If you want, you can knit with helps. For this purpose create your own description of the detail: once enter quantity of stitchs and raws, types of your yarns and patterns, increases of stitch and decreaces, and then you can knit, and the counter will remind you what you may do and when.
Applicable in may ways.
Just press the volume up button to increase counter.
Counter value will last until pressing reset button.
- sound effects
- optionally decrease button
- speech assistant
- previous value view
- on screen increase button.
- animated digits
Please report problems and suggestions by email.
This is free ad supported version.
Internet connection permission is used to display ads only.
Tally Counter Full version available now.
Benefits of paid version:
- Clickable Widget
- Save/Load counts function
- Share saved counts by email or other channels.
- No ads.
Super simple user interface, with a big friendly number to tell you what row you're on. Tap the screen at the end of a row to count up or down. The phone stays awake while you're on the counting screen, so you don't have to keep turning it back on again.
A must have collection of tools for those who spin yarn. Contains tools for:
* Calculator for YPP, Project Estimator, Niddy Noddy and Plied WPI
Use Long-Press from Listings for options, as well as the Menu button on Entry screens
Email me with any problems or questions