Simply apply for the electronic patient file (ePA) of your bkk melitta hmr. This is provided to you free of charge. With
By using a digital patient file, you always have an overview of your health data. The patient record is your personal
digital storage location, like a safe, for which only you have the key. You decide which data you add and which people
you want to authorize access. This means that you always have your medical documents at hand for treatment appointments and can
share them with the practices and facilities if necessary. The tedious management of paper documents is therefore a thing of the past.
The patient file makes your life easier and at the same time relieves the actors in the healthcare system!
The most important functionalities at a glance
• Management of medical and digital documents, such as vaccination records and maternity records
• Authorize practices and facilities to access individual documents
• Set up access for people you want to represent you
• Request information about the services we have invoiced
• Access your patient record from multiple devices
The development and approval of the electronic patient record is subject to strict legal requirements such as the GDPR. As bkk melitta hmr
the best possible protection of your health data is particularly important to us. To ensure secure access, a one-time
Personal identification required. You have several options for this, which you can select in the registration process.
The app is continuously developed in accordance with legal requirements.
• Customer of bkk melitta hmr
• Android 9 or higher for NFC use and compatible device
• No device with modified operating system