Since January 1, 2021, as a person with statutory health insurance, you have been able to use an electronic patient file (ePA) from your energie-BKK free of charge.
On a voluntary basis, you can securely manage your health data there for life. As the insured person, you have sole data sovereignty and can determine whether and who should have access to your file for how long.
You often have to go to the doctor or even to different doctors for every little thing and are examined twice and three times. This usually involves a lot of paperwork. But it could be so much easier: With the electronic patient file, known by the abbreviation "ePA". You can easily apply for the ePA through us. It is the personal digital storage place for your health data, like a safe, for which only you have the key and can decide what data you want to put in and share. With your approval, doctors can store diagnoses, findings or medication plans for you in the ePA. The functions of the ePA are constantly being expanded. If a doctor needs your findings or documents, he first needs the appropriate key, i.e. explicit approval from you. Of course, you don't always have to carry a safe around with you, you can easily transfer your data online and digitally. Unnecessary visits to the doctor are a thing of the past. This makes your life much easier and at the same time relieves the actors in the healthcare system! You always have an overview of your health data and thus have your medication plan quickly at hand. With the ePA you prevent double examinations and save yourself and the doctors a lot of time and valuable nerves!
• Access only with secure identification to protect your data
• Secure login with or without health card (eGK)
• Upload, download and manage medical documents
• Save and view digital documents: Vaccination card, maternity card, children's examination booklet, dental bonus booklet
• Request a performance report from us
• Authorize practices and facilities to access documents in your patient record
• Set up access for people you want to represent you
• Access and represent other people's medical records
• Take data from your previous ePA with you
• Track all activities in your patient record in the log
• Access your patient record from multiple devices
• Change the PIN of your health card (eGK).
As a statutory health insurance company, we ensure the best possible protection of your health data. To ensure that only you or persons authorized by you have access to your ePA, we will identify you securely once.
To do this, use one of the following options:
• Activation code: We identify you in one of our branches and give you an activation code.
• POSTIDENT: Choose between identification with your electronic identity card or in a post office.
• Health card (eGK): Use your eGK including the associated PIN.
The app is continuously developed in accordance with legal requirements.
• Customer of energie-BKK
• Android 9 or later using NFC and compatible device
• No device with modified operating system