Rise Up! Radio/Alarm Clock harnesses extensive sleep research to give the ultimate sleep experience from the moment you go to bed till you wake in the morning.
- Beautiful nightstand with choice of clock themes prepared by our fantastic design team, including old-style LED, Flip Clock and gorgeous Nixie tubes
- Thousands of radio stations, including BBC, NPR, Digitally Imported and many more (simply mail us if your favorite is missing)
- Sleep mode - choose from radio or relaxing natural sounds including the sea, jungle, rain, a soothing fan, white noise, or hipnotic binaural beats
- Natural alarm mode softly fades in
- Dismiss options include flipping phone or reaction time test to avoid turning alarm off in your sleep
- Designed for devices right from QVGA through to high-res 10inch tablets, including the Nexus 7
- Weather display adjusted to your location
- Wake to your choice of radio/tones/speaking clock/your music
- Alarm tones include dubstep, ambient beats and special 520hz alarm tone (proven to be more effective at waking deep sleepers)
- Tap-for-time – tap the screen during the night and the phone will read out the current time
- Slide finger to adjust brightness
- Alarm fail-safe includes fallback tones in case Internet radio can’t connect or selected song is not available
- Alarm timer
- Adjustable snooze time and number of snoozes allowed
- Homescreen widget with display of next alarm
- Alarm skip
- Optimised for CPU and memory
- Sleep science features including suggested nap time, in-app sleep tips, reaction time game to avoid sleep inertia, 520hz alarm sound and binaural beats.
*** Make sure to whitelist the application in any task-killers. Task-killers can kill the alarms as well as the app! ***
If you have any feedback or issues in the app (or would like a radio station added) make sure to e-mail us at email@example.com. We're very responsive to e-mail, but unfortunately can't respond to reviews in the Play Store because of Google limitations. You can also visit our support page/FAQ at: http://www.riseupradioalarm.com/support.html
NOTE: The built-in alarm app on certain Android devices clashes with the notification icon, leading the icon to be unreliable on those devices. Any alarms that are set will still go off. In addition the automation airplane mode is no longer available as of Android 4.2. due to changes by Google.