Two full-fledged apps in one:
Navigation with voice prompts (turn-by-turn)
Worldwide Travel Map (OSM).
skobbler NGx cutting-edge map technology.
Your choice for maps and navigation: online or offline.
Entire countries also utilizable without internet access.
One country included in package for offline use.
Various search functions.
All (!) functions also accessible offline.
This is what you get with GPS Navigation & Maps.
So - now for the gloss :-)
FULL-FLEDGED NAVIGATION FOR VEHICLES AND ROUTE GUIDANCE FOR PEDESTRIANS, ONLINE OR OFFLINE
* Gives you full-fledged turn-by-turn navigation. Functionality such as speed warnings, street sign displays, 3D-view (isometric) and much more is of course included. Entirely online or offline (see below).
ONE WORLDWIDE MAP RATHER THAN A WHOLE LOAD OF SMALL MAPS, ONLINE OR OFFLINE
* With GPS Navigation & Maps you need worry no more about orientation. No need for paper maps. No matter where you are or where the journey takes you, OpenStreetMap is available to you everywhere.
And you can choose where you want to use it online and where offline. Online, the entire map is continuously available. One entire country is included in the package for offline use. You can enhance this within the app with almost 1000 additions (cities, countries, continents). Download each area (ideally in a WLAN) so you always have it with you, even without internet connection, so you can use it to its full extent. Also included are all cities and their street maps. The map is always seamless. You never need to switch between several maps.
SKOBBLER NGX TECHNOLOGY: TOP GRAPHICS, ROUTE CALCULATIONS, VARIOUS PRESENTATION TYPES AND NO OFFLINE HALF-MEASURES
* GPS Navigation & Maps includes skobbler's innovative NGx map technology. So you get maps that look great and move, zoom and turn with unrivalled fluidity. Simply touch the map for slightly longer to interact with individual points on the map. You will never get a blurred image or useless empty 'map-loading' tiles.
Instead, you get different map styles (e.g. night, outdoor) and a route planner for vehicles and pedestrians. Something else you won't find anywhere else: all functions can be used both online and offline (in installed map areas).
* Full-fledged navigation with voice prompts (turn-by-turn)
* Completely interactive OpenStreetMap
* One single map with global coverage
* Full functionality with and (after installation) without Internet connection (online and offline)
* Installability of entire countries inc. their city maps (WLAN recommended)
* Ongoing free map updates
* High-performance map technology (NGx)
* Route planner (vehicle, pedestrian)
* Various map styles (e.g. night, outdoor)
* Various search functions
* IdeaLog for feedback to developers
* Convenient favorites lists
* Optional synchronization of favorites using the web portal maps.skobbler.com
So GPS Navigation & Maps is the perfect companion when you are on the move. Wherever you are. Maps as you need and want them. To do this the app uses the maps of the superb OpenStreetMap (http://openstreetmap.org).
Experience for yourself what more than one million mapping enthusiasts worldwide have made possible with OpenStreetMap and have the skobbler maps quality (http://maps.skobbler.com) at your fingertips at any time.
While it has been a pleasure to serve those looking for navigation and traffic apps, MyCommute will end service on June 16, 2013. Please consider AT&T Navigator or Inrix Traffic as alternatives.
* Voice control:
Operating your navigation applications simply by talking.
All you have to do is launch the app, say a place you want to go to, and that’s it.
Your selected navigation app will be opened with navigation instructions.
* Improved navigation search:
Search places by their name without having to specify the address. The app completes the full address of the destination automatically.
* Setting up the device for navigation automatically:
You can set the app to turn On/Off the GPS, Data, Bluetooth, WiFi, Auto Rotation, sound volume, screen brightness.
* History and favorites list:
You can keep your favorites places in a list and navigate to them simply by talking.
The app automatically keeps the history of all your destinations.
* Sharing options:
Chosen places can be shared with your family and friends by SMS, Email, Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp and more.
* Icon shortcuts:
You can add icon shortcuts to your favorite destinations on your home screen.
Supported navigation apps:
3. Telmap / M8
4. Google Maps
5. Device Maps
12. GPS Navigation 2
13. Gokivo GPS Navigator
14. VZ Navigator
18. Aatlas Navigator
19. AT&T Navigator
21. Yandex Navigator
22. Yandex Maps
Many of the features can be accessed without cell phone coverage! I-Treks uses the internal GPS of your device to trigger the display of information as you approach a point of interest.
Just enter the name of what you are looking for and using the search engine Google in a while you can find everything.
Plus you have the convenience of Google maps that shows you driving directions and if you want, drive you to your destination.
The application consists of 2 widgets.
First widget is simple but useful yes/no widget.
Second is a widget with 6 symbols. User can modify it and choose symbols in the app settings.
We created these widgets for faster communication. Now user can communicate directly from his/her homescreen and lockscreen.
Stay tuned, we prepare more AAC apps.