Pre-release INVITATION ONLY - Use your device camera to take photos and organise into projects, view across multiple devices and allow others to add their photos. Stored securely in the cloud, no need to setup your own FTP server.
- Integrates with your Google account, no password required
- Combined view of all locally stored & project photos
- Take photos with your camera and immediately upload to a selected project
- Create unlimited projects & sub-projects (whilst in beta, then with a subscription)
- Invite as many users as you like to contribute to your projects
- Easily revoke user access
- Easy setup, no need for your own FTP server
Project Pix was primarily designed for business users who wish to centrally store photos taken by employees using their own devices. However there are a million-and-one other use cases.
[Is it free?]
Project Pix is free whilst in BETA, it will always be free for up to three projects but we will be introducing different subscription types in the future.
[Where is my data stored?]
Data is stored on the Microsoft Azure platform (currently in the UK, replicated between two regions) and secured by Firebase authentication. All data is encrypted and app communications made via HTTPS (TLS 1.2).
[Support & Feature Requests]
Drop us an email and we will get back to you as soon as possible.