Great Saves emojis too.
Excellent It does what I need and it's reporting is very good. It's quite configurable too.
It worked! Got a new Samsung phone and could not get any of the text messages to transfer no matter what using Samsung's Smart Switch. Tried this and it worked perfectly. I had over 60,000 text messages and this got them all. Just note that it can take HOURS to restore the messages on your new phone and you will not be able to send/receive any texts while it's restoring.
Complicated Path selection/Did not restore on One Plus 3 Did not restore on One Plus 3. Crashed upon selecting alternate path. Application tries to complicate things too much. Should give default path for save & restore that includes cloud & simply works!! Uninstalling!!
Worked perfectly for me Couldn't have been easier to transfer texts and call log from old to new phone. Bluetooth transfer made it quick and super easy. I've rarely, if ever, has such a Flawless experience.
Help I've been having this problem for a while I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling but same issue is occurring. When i look at my backups it only backs up the received messages and solution to this? It's a great app when it's working I think I just figured out its because my outgoing messages are "Advanced messages" vs the incoming messages which are text messages.
· New feature to transfer messages and call logs to another phone using Wi-Fi Direct.
· New permissions to read and change Wi-Fi network state for transfer
· Search for text in MMS, display file name in results
· Back up process now runs in its own service making it more reliable
· Fix for duplicate call logs when restoring conversations
· Fix for Scheduled backups getting delayed if the device is off
· Better handling of device running out of space when restoring MMS