Buggy. Says backup is too large to email and only supports third party storage. Buggy backup (claims there is such a thing as "too large to email") and only supports third party storage.
Useful. This was useful to transfer my SMS messages from my old phone to my new one. MMS messages failed to restore, crashing Messages until I limited backup/restore to just SMS. A shame, but not mission critical for me. I'd be willing to work with the dev to provide more info if it would make MMS backup and restore more reliable.
Absolute Perfection! If you need back up, the only app to have on your phone period...
Good For me it does the job every time I take backup and restore through drive !!
Doesn't work In rooted devices
Very good app for backingup messages and forwarding to your email address
- Added options to delete old backup files from Google Drive and Dropbox.
- Added support for GMail API so there is no need to enter the username and password any more.
- Old Gmail support renamed to "GMail (Legacy)"
- Better handling of large email send failures.
- Updated Dropbox SDK as per their guidelines.