Cloud update stopped working Since marshmallow, no drive upload, dev stopped responding after a few emails. Uninstalled
Make it work!! None of the upload to email options has a format that actually shows up without coding. Outlook doesn't work at all. Please help.
Eats up data Despite setting the backup upload to Google Drive to WiFi only it has eaten up half a gig of data through background processes. What is this? How do I stop it? Please fix!
Lost functionality So frustrating, great app went to hell in a hand basket. Sooo disappointed.
Working Perfectly On The Android N Dev Preview I'm on the Android N Beta (Nexus 5x) and wanted to assure that I have a simple, on the fly backup solution for my messages in case I needed to downgrade to the M stable version. This (referring to the main app with the network add-on) works flawlessly. Definite A+
Wasted time Trying to change phones, so uploaded from old phone to goggle drive, but can't restore from Google Drive, came find the restore file
We made a fix to address a bug related to upload to Google. If you still experience any issues, please let us know.
- Added options to delete old backup files from Google Drive and Dropbox.
- Added support for GMail API so there is no need to enter the username and password any more.
- Old Gmail support renamed to "GMail (Legacy)"
- Better handling of large email send failures.
- Updated Dropbox SDK as per their guidelines.
Backup your stuff(Contacts,Photos,Messages..) Safe on Cloud, Free up your space!