iPTR4D APP is a personal track logger for your smartphone. You may upload the logged data to iDiary4D (a window's application) in order to manage your daily activities and all kinds of digital files. Please refer to the following Site for more information and free download of iDiary4D. (http://www.Life4D.com.tw)
*Your tracks will be recorded and saved in "root" folder, and the file name is PTRlog.txt. You can import this file to iDiary4D software to edit and manage your tracks.
1. Automatic logging all your tracks.
2. EaSy to use.
3. Four logging modes for varies activity. You also can setup recording frequency from 1-99 seconds and push to log as you wish.
4. Lock key to prevent pressed by mistake.
1. Select one of the three logging modes.
2. Press Start key to start logging.
3. Press Stop key to stop logging.
4. Press Lock key to disable all function keys except Unlock key.
5. Press Unlock key to enable all keys for 5 seconds.
6. Press Exit key to end the APP.
1. Before start logging you need to make sure that location service is ON.