Chameleon Launcher is a Home Screen replacement. This version will run on both phones and tablet devices. It lets you create multiple home screens, each with your own layout of Widgets and Apps. The Chameleon app includes an innovative context based home screen system giving you the most relevant information you want - when you want it.
The Next Generation of Widgets.
Android widgets are not all created equally - and that's the problem - so we decided to raise the bar. The result is widgets that look beautiful together and are as easy to layout as drawing on a screen. Take a look at some of our other widgets or build your own with our custom API.
-Media Player (Coming soon!)
-RSS News Reader
Home Screens that Change With You
Your information needs change throughout your day, so Cwe have included an innovative context system. You can create context rules based on GPS locations, WiFi networks and time ranges, allowing you to define which Home Screen is the most relevant for any situation.
App Tray & Launcher
Chameleon doesn't just let you customize your Home Screens with the widgets you want. It also lets you customize your own mini App Tray. Giving you the apps you want up front, without having to swim through a large grid of apps.
Super Easy To Customize
Quickly set up Home Screens, Widgets, App Trays, and Wallpapers all with a few gestures.
Chameleon. Always relevant. Immediately valuable.
- Apps launcher
- Special buttons (back [Android 4.1+], home, recent apps [Android 4.0+] and notifications)
- Clock (time, day and date)
- Resource meter (CPU usage, RAM usage and battery level)
+ How to Use
* Settings *
1. Start "Revolver Launcher". Setting menu will be appeared.
2. Touch the app icon on the apps list (lower half part of the display) and drop it to the numbered circular area or the set app icon.
* Launching an app *
1. Touch the bar on the left or right edge of display. (Its default color is blue.)
2. Fling the launcher and tap the app icon you want to launch. The app will be launched!
- Number of bullets (apps) per chamber
- Radius of bullets (size of app icons)
- Number of chambers
- Auto start on boot
- Color, size, position of launcher starter bars
- Launcher background color
- It is possible not to work the rotary motion of our launcher with low spec devices.
- Back button is available with Android 4.1+ devices. It is NOT perfect. Please download "Floating Special Buttons" released by us if you need a perfect back button.
- Recent apps button is available with Android 4.0+ devices.
- Fullscreen ad is showed every 10 times you switch the tab.
- Browse or launch apps from your Android Wear smartwatch
- Select one of many themes and customize it to look and act as you wish.
- Choose between: Quick launcher, iWear launcher, Grid launcher, Row launcher and more coming!
- Battery efficient!
- LG G Watch
- Samsung Gear Live
- Moto 360
- LG G Watch R
- Sony SmartWatch 3
- Asus Zenwatch
Take your Android Wear watch to the next level.
It can Choose or Manage Home/Launcher apps, just Tap or Long press the Home Icon.
You can easily Set/Clear default Home app, See the Home detail, Kill invisible Home to save memory and Uninstall Home app. And it uses green color text to show which Home is running.
It can support all screen resolution properly in Portrait/Landscape, include QVGA/HVGA/WVGA/WQVGA/qHD.
This app works well from 1.6 to 2.3, but since from 2.2 it can't set Home app as default, so some device can't use this feature.
-For secure needs, The System Home's kill & uninstall features are disabled.
-To turn on/off auto kill feature, just press menu->setting, and change the checkbox status.
Google disabled the API to set or clear default Home since android 2.2. So if you want to clear default home, please follow Donald's way:
1.Go into settings/applications/manage applucations/all;
2.Choose default home.
3.Choose the "Launch by default" button, "clear defaults" and it is done.
Thanks Donald's clear feedback.
Keywords & Tags: Homescreen, Launcher, Manager, Cover Flow
If you have any suggestion, please send me an email, my email is firstname.lastname@example.org, so that I can improve it.Thank you! :)
HD purple lizard theme is made for the discerning smartphone owner who demands quality, precision and a high class design style.
HD purple lizard is a designer NEXT launcher theme with beautiful HD Wallpaper backgrounds for a quality makeover of your smartphone.
Personalize your phone with finest 3D art design .
1. Make sure the Next Launcher 3D has been installed! (Search “Next Launcher 3D” to download)
2. Apply the Theme: MENU->Personality—>Theme->Installed->Choose purple lizard Next Launcher Theme
NOTE: how to add the 3D custom icons >
long press icon on homescreen> than will pop up some little symbol-icons>
and tab on the symbol it looks like a paper document. On my screen it is the second last.
than wait 2sec. and you will see all 3D icons
Get also now the mega edition purple lizard designer clock widgets and purple lizard lock-screen straight on your smartphone or Tablet and complete your homescreen design.
click on "more by Maystarwerk" or search for Maystarwerk here in the market and find your HD purple lizard APP collection in google play store.
Any advice or suggestion is appreciated.
Please comment our work. Please send opinions to:
Maystarwerk: Over 200 quality designer apps and widgets for android. We make designer apps for the discerning smartphone owner. Designer HD live wallpaper, Power Amp Skins. Themes , beautiful analog clock widgets and beautiful digital clock widgets, video-Ringtones and high class designer Lock screens and more.
Made in Germany - copyright© all rights reserved Maystarwerk
com.gtp.nextlauncher.theme, next launcher theme Zt.art
ginstr is your one-stop-shop for ready-to-go apps that help organisations get rid of paperwork by digitising forms and streamlining work processes.
ginstr can help businesses:
▶ eliminate the use of paper forms
▶ save time and money on administration and paperwork
▶ give real-time updates on field worker tasks
▶ provide at any time an up-to-date audit trail
▶ store all data on secure servers in the ginstr cloud
▶ manage all collected data from any web browser in ginstr web
Try our ginstr solution for FREE with the 30-day free trial with:
▶ an unlimited use of the ginstr cloud for data storage
▶ an unlimited use of ginstr apps
▶ an unlimited number of subaccounts for multiple users at your organisation
ginstr apps can:
▶ capture digital signatures, photos, videos, and voice memos
▶ scan NFC tags, barcodes, and QR codes
▶ locate with GPS, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, fingerprinting
▶ record dates, time, and working hours
▶ create lists and tables
▶ automatically send all collected data to the ginstr cloud; it can be accessed instantly from any web browser via ginstr web
Search Google Play for ginstr apps: https://play.google.com/store/search?q=ginstr&c=apps !
They serve a multitude of different purposes for varying industries. Or order a tailored custom app with your desired functions and design. Visit www.ginstr.com for further information.
REMOTE PARENTAL CONTROL
Remote Control is an additional app that has been developed specifically with the aim of empowering parents by enabling them to remotely control (http://bit.ly/18re5ZA) the settings on Kids Launcher with Parental Control, and also track their child's location.
PARENTAL CONTROL AND KIDS SAFETY
- Lets a child launch only the permited applications.
- The access to buying options and launching of Google Play applications can be blocked.
- The option of incoming/outcoming sms and calls can be blocked.
- Prevent the device settings being changed.
- Pin-code access to parental control settings and exit from the kids mode.
- Mapping your child’s current location (updated every 15 minutes).
★ Premium function: Child’s movement history for the past 12 hours.
- The activity time for any application can be limited (for example, to 2 hours per day).
- Ability to block a certain category or the entire device
★ Premium function: Setting up the apps' activity time schedule, for example: it can be launched from 13:00 to 21:00.
★ Premium function: Ability to specify separate time restriction settings for weekdays and weekends.
The application is designed in a simple child-friendly way, which appeals to both kids and adults.
You can let your child install any wallpaper on their own.
There are plenty of applications that allow you to draw on white paper, while in Kids Launcher only you can use the black one. For access just swipe the screen to the right.
If you find an error in Kids Launcher with Parental Control or have a suggestion on improving the app, we would appreciate you contacting us.
Become a Facebook fan:
Follow us on Twitter:
Become a VK fan:
You can launch “Parental Control” by a single tap on your device.
“Kids mode” will protect your settings and information storage from unauthorized access.
Create powerful widgets for your homescreen with Launch-X! *NEW*: STACK and SCROLLABLE widgets!
** NEW ** Check out our latest icons packs for Launch-X, ADW Launcher, Go Launcher and LauncherPro:
- Neon Blue Icons Pack
- Neon Blue+ Icons Pack
- Paper Icons Pack
- Neon Purple Icons Pack
- Neon Green Icons Pack
* Now fully optimized for Honeycomb tablets (Android 3.0/3.1/3.2) - such as Motorola Xoom, Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9 and 10.1, Asus Eee Pad Transformer, Acer Iconia A100/A500, Lenovo ThinkPad, Sony S1, Toshiba AT100, Archo G9, Huawei MediaPad, ..
* Now also compatible with Ice Cream Sandwich (Android 4.0) - Samsung Galaxy Nexus.
Launch-X features various customizable configurations to allow very quick access to your favorite applications, contacts or generic shortcuts.
With Launch-X you can maximize the usage of your homescreen space. In fact, instead of having the '4 icons on each row' limitation of the stock Launchers, you can put much, much more in the same space!
There are several configurations options available in Launch-X that let you build a widget that best suits your needs.
Create widgets with multiple screens that contains over 40, 50, 100, or more shortcuts! You can even create scrollable widgets in which you can basically put an unlimited number of items!
Or, if you prefer not to use the multi-screens feature, you can instead keep a more clean single screen with up to 28 items (4 rows, with 7 icons each).
* NEW: Icons packs support - use the tons of icons packs / themes already available for ADW Launcher (EX), LauncherPro and GO Launcher (EX) with Launch-X.
* NEW: Custom icons - you can set a custom icon for each item in your Launch-X widget. It can be an icons pack icon, gallery picture or an icon from other apps that support 'pick icon' (e.g. DroidIcon).
* Unlimited widgets: you can create and configure as many Launch-X widgets as you need.
* Widget sizes: you can choose between 2x1, 2x2, 2x3, 3x1, 3x2, 4x1, 4x2, 4x3, 4x4, 5x1 (for Tablets), 5x2 (for Tablets) and 5x3 (for Tablets).
* Scrollable widgets: you can create a scrollable widget, which allows you to have an unlimited number of items in it.
* Stack widgets: since Android 3.0 you can create stack widgets, in which you can swipe up and down to scroll through the Launch-X screens.
* Items types: the items that can be added to Launch-X are applications, contacts or generic shortcuts. A shortcut for a contact can start a call, send a message/sms or open the contact itself.
* Items order: You can easily sort your items as you want, with simple drag-and-drop.
* Icon size: the available sizes for the shortcut icons are "Small", "Medium", "Large" and "X-Large".
* Number of icons: each row can have from 1 up to 7 icons.
* Number of rows: each widget can have from 1 up to 4 rows.
* Screen selection method: you can choose to use the arrows buttons to navigate through screens, or the direct buttons (which allow quicker access to the desired screen). You can also select 'None' to have a single screen with more available space.
* Show/hide items names: the shortcuts/items names can be shown or hidden.
* Background/buttons transparency: select your preferred background and buttons transparency.
* Backup/restore: backup your widgets to the SD card and restore them when needed.
For more info & tutorial visit: http://www.droidahead.com
Facebook page: http://www.droidahead.com/facebook
Launch-X Promo Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LwvpczWPQ6M
If you like this app, please buy the donate version to support my education :)
The Alarm Clock shortcut mysteriously disappeared in Android 2.2! After investigating this, I set to work devising a solution. Alarm Clock Launcher puts an easy one-tap Alarm Clock shortcut in your App List, solving the mystery of the missing Alarm Clock!
It is particularly useful when half-awake ;)
If you have any trouble getting this app to work, please try "Alarm Clock Launcher Old", an older version of Alarm Clock Launcher that may work on more devices.
Note: This app is only useful for devices that don't have a manufacturer overlay with an alarm clock built in.
1. By touching Hotspot (the gesture area that are always visible on the screen), you can call the functions corresponding to the gesture.
2. By registering items to Launcher, you will be able to start them at any time quickly.
Gestures that can be registered in Hotspot
-> Five direction swipe
Function that can be registered in each gesture and Launcher.
-> Open Launcher
-> Application, Shortcut, Widget
-> Open/Close Notification, SettingsPanel
-> Recent Apps
-> Hide Hotspot
-> Hardware key (rooted only)
If you install "Smart Task Launcher PRO", additional Hotspot and Launcher are available.
If you have installed "Overlay Launcher PRO", additional Hotspot is available.
Usage of permissions
- To backup/restore settings to SDcard.
* Other Application UI
- To put hotspot on screen.
* Your applications information
- To show recent used apps in launcher.
* Phone calls
- To call directly when you use "call directry shortcut".
In Mathematics, the infinite monkey theorem states that given enough time a single monkey randomly hitting keys on a typewriter will eventually recreate existing stories such as Hamlet or Macbeth.
If one monkey can do that, what could a group of people working together produce? Enter the Monkey Writer!
Join your Facebook friends and create a masterpiece one line at a time. Where will you take the story? How will it end? Will your story be dark and dreary, light and funny, serious, informative, or maybe scary? It’s up to you, how it starts, where it goes, and when it ends.
You can even compete for the last word. Imagine the possibilities!!
Check out our other sports apps like Rival Junkie College Football and NFL editions to chat about games, pick the winners and make our Hall of Fame.