Please check device compatibility before downloading: rivetz.com/compatibility
To use Rivetz Authenticator, you also need the Rivet app, a companion app that is necessary for Rivetz Authenticator to function correctly. You’ll be prompted to download it after installing Authenticator.
Rivetz Authenticator creates Two-Factor Authentication codes for your important accounts and backs them up so you won’t get locked out. All your favorite services – Gmail, Coinbase, Facebook, Binance, Twitter, work accounts – are more secure with hardware-based 2FA.
- Generate codes in the Trusted Execution Environment – a secure hardware enclave on your mobile device that is hidden from the Android OS
- Display codes in the Trusted User Interface on devices equipped with this screen, which can’t be seen by the Android OS
- Work completely offline, within your device – we never see your keys, codes, or backups
User-controlled Encrypted Backup
- Back up all your services to an encrypted file that you control
- Secure your backup with a 12 or 24-word mnemonic recovery phrase
- Effortlessly restore authenticated services to new or additional devices
Ensuring broad device compatibility and secure hardware-level processing is tricky – each device manufacturer implements TEE access differently. As long as your device is running Android OS 8 or later, check out our website to find out if it’s compatible with Rivetz!