* manage workout plans and gym routines like circle training or pyramid workout for weight lifting/bodybuilding
* expandable exercise database with replaceable thumbnails, levels of difficulty, information on physical strain, color coding, video access
* log auto-fill support with historical workout values after exercise selection (comfortable log pre-filling)
* quick selection system via favourites and filters
* quick overview of the latest performance values of an exercise when logging
* manage notifications of training records or individual goals and limits
* manage sporting and physical goals
* monitor and evaluate progress on statistics or charts by using multiple filters and presentation options
* cross-comparison, for example comparison, analysis and interpretation of sports performance and results with body data
* use built-in logbook templates for weight training/bodybuilding, cardio, body measurements, etc.
* optimized calorie consumption notification with intensity level classification in consideration of the user profile
* share training results on Facebook, Twitter, Google+
* customizable look
* lots of extras
Check out the extended FitFrame version of GymFrame, if you need additional GPS outdoor sport tracking package.
* clear 3D demonstrations
* exercise instructions
* earn badges
* personal trainer Brad Fit :)
* NEW also download our free GPS cardio app!
When you create a (free!) online profile, you will get access to 800+ exercises, 100+ workouts and 150+ badges to earn. Find workouts online, add them and synchronize with your app to workout at home or in the gym.
Check www.virtuagym.com, online fitness & lifestyle platform for many extra tools, like a personal profile, free nutrition plan, goal setting and much more.
Like our app? Please rate 5 stars, so we can keep improving it. Thanks!
Have errors? Please let us know at email@example.com and we'll fix it asap. Giving a 1-star rating is not going to help us much, since we then won't have a clue what's wrong.
We think VirtuaGym is the most extensive and fun health and fitness solution available: it combines jefit and myfitnesspal like strength and weight training (but with 3D animations) with points and achievements like in Fitocracy and cardio tracking as with endomondo / runkeeper; download our free separate cardio app and sync it with your online account. Get started now, it's free and we hope you like it! :)
Two permissions are required: internet access to allow syncing, and storage for the exercises.
Total Fitness has the following sections:
Gym Exercises Guide
More than 100 different exercises to do at the gym with explanation of the exercise, info about involved muscles, images and an explanation video
Gym & Home Workouts
Different workouts that will help you to schedule your weekly work, as hard as you want or you can. You can train at the gym or at home
Different guided workouts that will allow you to practice fitness at home with this app´s help
Try to beat yourself and reach some of the goals that Total Fitness proposes you, try to reach your best training with these workouts.
Total Fitness helps you to monitorize your improvements with this section. Here, you will be able to control your BMI (body mass index), Fat %, and your strength.
Create your own workouts!
Total Fitness will help you support your work in the gym with nutrition advice so that you know what, when and how to eat to achieve your goals.
Total Fitness offers you the way to calculate your IMC, Fat %, and your Strength.
This app is free, we only ask you for your positive rating so that more people knows the app and we can keep improving it
We hope you like it!!
Everything you need to know about muscle gain and fat loss, this app will save you a lot of time by telling you the biggest mistakes in the gym and amazing tips.
If you have any questions about the app or about fitness feel free to email me and i will do my best to answer you questions
This app contains a lot of images that can be found on the internet.
You can use the application as simple query, or sign up and becomes part of the GYM Trainer community.
TIP: The errors that are being thrown when loading wourkouts are caused by a delay in the server, which sometimes is busy.
contaras con mas de 100 ejercicios para trabajar cada área de tu cuerpo, ejercicios con imágenes en movimiento y una explicación de como realizarlo correctamente ademas de la opción de poder verlo en pantalla completa al girar el celular y cronometro que te indicara cuanto tiempo llevas realizando el ejercicio.
te ofrecemos rutinas variadas para que elijas la que se adapte a ti si entrenas 3, 4 o 5 días a la semana, y rutinas recomendadas por expertos que te aseguraran exelentes resultados
mas de 40 tips que aseguraran tener un mejor desempeño e información útil para mantenerte al día y ayudar a que logres tus metas.
podrás ademas ver cuales son tus avances saber de cuanto es tu IMC, de cuanto debe ser tu ingesta de proteínas y de calorías, etc ademas también podrás ver tus fotos para ir viendo tus cambios(antes/después).
también podrás encontrar toda la información sobre alimentos y suplementos que son buenos para tu cuerpo y saber en que te benefician y también son los que no son buenos y saber en que te afectan.
Espacio creado para los usuarios donde aparecerán imágenes de personas destacadas en su transformación por medio de la pagina de facebook se elegirán a dichas personas por medio de actividades o dinámicas.
Te invitamos a que pruebes la aplicación y nos califiques y comentes que te pareció, mándanos tus sugerencias para las próximas actualizaciones :D
"LA DEDICACIÓN ES LA BASE DEL ÉXITO" suerte!!
This fitness app features excellent descriptions, illustrations and videos that will make your workouts more efficient and enjoyable.
Si eres asiduo al gimnasio, te preocupas de llevar una dieta sana y equilibrada, una correcta suplementación, te ayudará a dar el máximo rendimiento en tus entrenamientos del gym.
GymG FITNESS es un entrenador personal en español para las personas que se inician en el mundo de la musculación y del gimnasio, como para los aficionados y avanzados. En esta aplicación encontrarás gran cantidad de información que te ayudará a lograr tus objetivos.
La aplicación contiene lo siguiente
Guia de Ejercicios
Más de 100 ejercicios distintos para realizar en el gimnasio con explicación del ejercicio así como de los músculos
involucrados, imágenes, videos y anotación de tus avances.
25 rutinas que te ayudarán a planificar tu trabajo según el tiempo del que dispongas así como de tu objetivo. Hipertrofia, Definición, etc
GYMG FitnessPro te ayudará a apoyar tu trabajo en el gimnasio con consejos de nutrición, suplementos, etc
Dietas (version pro)
Distintos tipos de dietas separadas por calorias, y segun tu objetivo(ganar masa muscular y definición)
OBTÉN LA VERSIÓN DE PAGO SIN PUBLICIDAD Y MAS CONTENIDO:
ACERCA DE LOS PERMISOS
• Permiso "Access Network State". Nos permite establecer si Wi-Fi está disponible y usar esa conexión en lugar de una red de operador.
• Permiso "Internet". Nos permite comunicarnos por Internet.
• Permiso "Read Phone State". Nuestra Aplicación es compatible con todas las versiones de Android, y Google lo pone automáticamente en el código de la aplicación, ademas, es obligatorio para algunos anunciantes. No se capturan ni se guardan datos privados.
• Permiso "Write External Storage". Nos permite instalar la aplicación en la memoria externa.
Tips: hipertrofia, musculación, musculacion, dietas, gimnasio, gym, ejercicios, gimnasio, entrenador personal, personal trainer, no pain no gain, rutinas de ejercicios, workout, tabla de entrenamiento, rutinas de ejercicio, rutinas de gimnasio , tablas de ejercicios, gimnasio,, entrenamiento deportivo,
With over 110 great exercises (Including 40 Abdominal exercises get the best full body exercise guide on Android !
With 10 separate body parts with dedicated exercise guides for each this is the best full body exercise guide on the Android market and will get you on your way to that perfect body you have always wanted !
You now have the ability to save your favourite exercises to the main page of the app for quick lookup of exercises.
Purchasing this app helps support the ongoing development of the free app and does not include advertisements you will also get new updates days before the free version of this app.
- View and navigate daily workout logs quickly by swiping between them
- Navigate to a specific day using the inbuilt calendar
- Add an exercise to the workout log and record sets of weight and reps or distance and time
- Swipe across when recording sets to view your workout history with the exercise
- Attach comments/notes to sets
- Rest timer with sound and vibration options
- Re-order exercises you've added to a workout log (long press an exercise card to initiate 'edit mode' and then press and drag the blue drag icon at the top right of the card)
- Includes a default selection of categories (Chest, Back, Legs, etc)
- Each category contains a small default list of exercises
- Create custom categories to better suit your training program
- e.g. Olympic Lifts, Plyometrics, Ab Training, etc
- Add new exercises quickly using 'Save and New' feature
- Two exercise types: Resistance and Cardio
- Resistance - record training in weight and reps
- Cardio - record training in distance and time
- Create a routine to provide quick access to your most commonly used exercises
- Assign exercises to a particular day within the routine
- Name a day whatever you want (Monday, Chest Day, Workout A, etc)
- Select a single exercise from a day within the routine to add it to the training log
or hit 'Log All' to add an empty set for each exercise which can then be filled in later
- Create as many routines as you want and switch between them using dropdown list
- Remembers which routine you selected last
- Dates on which you have recorded training logs are highlighted
- Tap a day in the calendar to display a popup listing the exercises performed on that day
- Navigate to a specific day's training log by selecting it in the calendar and hitting 'Go!'
- Filter which days are highlighted in the calendar
Highlight days where I did bench press and lifted more than 80kg for at least 5 reps
Highlight days where I ran outdoors and travelled more than 3 miles in less than 20 minutesr
- Backup your data to device storage or an online cloud service (DropBox or Google Drive - please ensure you have the corresponding apps installed on your device if you would like to backup to one of these services)
- Export your training logs in CSV format so they can be analyzed in your spreadsheet application of choice
- Modify or delete the contents of your USB storage: Required in order to be able to backup/export data to your device storage or sd card
- Control vibration: Used if you have selected the 'Vibrate' option for the rest timer
- Prevent device from sleeping: Required in order to ensure the rest timer continues to count down when the screen is off
If you have any feedback then please email FitNotesApp@gmail.com
Choose individual workouts, or select a targeted, structured four-week program to help you get lean, toned or strong. Add running to boost your results. Customize workouts with the drills you prefer. See the results, and celebrate your progress with your friends.
Featuring more than 100 workouts by Nike Master Trainers and world-class athletes like Maria Sharapova, with all the instruction and motivation you need to blast through your fitness goals. Take control of your training with Nike+ Training Club.
• Full-body 15, 30 and 45-minutes workouts you can do anywhere, anytime
• Free workouts from some of the world’s most inspirational female athletes, trainers and celebrities.
• Step-by-step visual and video demos to help you perfect every drill
• Audio guidance to keep you on track and motivated while working out
• Your favourite workouts, training history and progress, instantly accessible
• New and improved Facebook and Twitter sharing to give your progress a boost
• Workout music streamed from your music library
• Available in English, French, Spanish, German, Italian, Russian, Chinese and Japanese
• Need help? Get support at twitter.com/nikesupport
SUPPORTED ON THESE DEVICES
Many Android devices are officially supported at this time and include the following:
Samsung Galaxy S2
Samsung Galaxy S3
Samsung Galaxy S4
HTC One X
Motorola Razr Maxx
Motorola Droid 4
LG Nexus 4
We are aware of compatibility issues with mobile Android devices that are not officially supported. We will continue to expand the number of officially supported Android devices. Please check back for the latest information!
If you are a beginner and have just started training, chances are you have been stuck at one point or another with a goal or a lift in the gym. We have all been there. Maybe you are there now. If that is the case, then one or more of these Gym Motivation Quotes could be exactly what you need to break that barrier and meet your gym goals.
All Gym Motivation Quotes or Fitness motivation Quote Wallpapers & Pictures in this app just a collection images of many source. Thanks to the owner of each images for sharing to our.
=== How to Use Gym Motivation Quotes ===
Set gym motivation quotes as wallpaper
- Click on Set Wallpapers button
Save Fitness Quotes
- Click on save button
Want to regain your reflexive stability and improve your movement forms? Have a look at the “Original Strength” system from Tim Anderson and Geoff Neupert featured in this app! (Thanks to Tim)
What’s in the app?
Circuit Training assistant helps you in introducing these materials into your home workout program with :
- More than 20 short but intense built-in circuits (more than 50 in the Pro Version)
- 75 built-in exercises illustrated with videos
- 5 “Resets” circuits from the Original Strength system
- Calorie expense estimator
- Weight tracker with an estimation of Body mass index, Body Fat Percentage, Basal Metabolism Rate and Ideal weight based on standard formulaes.
- Simple Interval timers
The pro version allows you to :
- Create your own circuits
- Create your own Exercises and with an image from your library
- Track your progress and your workouts
- Remove the ads
- and …. buy me a huge cup of coffee to support the development
About Circuit Training and the Tabata protocol
"Circuit training is the most scientifically proven exercise system. It's time efficient and incorporates strength, flexibility and cardio in the same workout." (The Cooper Institute, Dallas, TX)
Circuit Training is a form of body conditioning or resistance training wich is easy to follow and targets strength building as well as muscular endurance. Circuit training has also the potential to burn more calories than conventional aerobic exercise or strength training, both during and post-workout (increase in post workout metabolism), thus beneficial for those attempting to lose body fat.
Tabata protocol is a High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT) developed by Dr. Izumi Tabata at the National Institute of Fitness and Sports in Tokyo, Japan.
About Original Strength
“Original Strength”, by Tim Anderson, SFG and Geoff Neupert Master SFG is an approach on human movement based on observation, common sense and scientific facts.
The purpose is to move like we were made and to restore our built-in movements patterns (as programmed into our brain) by pressing “Reset”. The “Resets” were first introduced on 2011 by Tim Anderson and Mike McNiff in their book “Becoming Bulletproof”. “Original Strength” is a great improvement of the system with 2 more years of practice, feedback, experiment and studies.
Please consult your physician before attempting any physical activity. I am not liable for damages resulting from the use (abuse?) of the Application. The videos are used for illustration purposes and do not replace professionnal coach's advice. In order to perfom your sessions safely, make sure you master exercises execution before you use them in a high intensity circuit.
Have fun and train safely.
✓ 5 to 10 minute targeted workouts
✓ 10 to 30 minute full body workouts
✓ 50 exercises
✓ Workouts are randomly created and different each day
✓ Video showing how to do each exercise
✓ Developed by a certified personal trainer
✓ On-screen instructions and timer
Daily Workouts FREE is a great 5 to 30 minute daily workout routine for men and women that steps you through some of the best exercises you can do in the comfort of your own home.
Daily Workouts FREE combines all of the exercises from Daily AB Workout FREE, Daily ARM Workout FREE, Daily BUTT Workout FREE, Daily CARDIO Workout FREE and Daily LEG Workout FREE. It also features randomized full body workouts.
These proven exercises, demonstrated by a certified personal trainer, target all major muscles. Spending just minutes a day can strengthen and tone your body.
The routine's simple interface, complete with video and timer, allows you to easily follow along and understand each exercise. Simply select your routine and follow along!
*If you like Daily Workouts FREE, check out the full version which features:
• Over 2X more exercises
• More workout routines
• New workouts available via in-app purchase (Pilates, kettlebell, stretch, ball)
• Create custom workouts
• Landscape mode
More from developer
*New* French language added!
*New* Tabata Timer added!
German and Italian languages added.
Install "Gym Book" on your Android-device and get access to the following:
- Creation of a training program with an arbitrary number of training days
- The establishment of various training cycles
- Conducting training of the selected training program
- Mapping of growth results in the exercises in each set
- Display statistics after the completion of training
- Maintenance of statistics of the results of training
- Charting, mapping the dynamics of change in weight training
- Plotting on a monthly average
- Import and export training history
- View the table classification standards of various federations, as well as create their own tables, specifications and work with them
- The presence of short instructions to get started fast and detailed assistance to all sections of the application
- Planning of training (sets and reps)
- 1RM (repeat maximum) calculator
- Timers rest time between sets and exercises
- Maintenance of measurement (anthropometric parameters and photos)
- Exercises guide, info about 250 exercises
Features of this application:
- Intuitive user interface
- Does not require action to distract the user from the training process
- A simple implementation
- High-speed data processing
- High relatedness data
- Supports all modern versions of the operating system Android, starting with version 2.1
This is full version with unlimited checkpoints count.