Set-up your work locations and automatically start logging your hours. You may also manually log work hours by using a single start/end push-button or a convenient app widget.
Export your timesheet to Google Docs or as a CSV for further use.
Supports different billing periods - Daily, Weekly, Monthly and Bi-Weekly.
Nominated: Mobile Award Austria 2012
- Create/Manage projects
- Assign tasks to projects
- Add Tags, Breaks, Expenses and Notes
- Export tasks to Excel (XLS, CSV)
- Automatic Backup / Restore
- Dropbox embedded
Assign a specific Wi-Fi to a project. Once your phone connects/disconnects to this Access-point, the timer will start/stop the tracking.
Please give me some Feedback or if you have questions email me. If you like Timesheet buy me a beer! Thank you! (I cant answer your comments -> email me)
Google+ Page: https://plus.google.com/102857023347161265137
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Timesheet/152739818174898
Available Languages (17)
Chinese (zh), Croatian (hr), Czech (cs), Danish (da), Dutch (nl), English (en), Finnish (fi), French (fr), German (de), Icelandic (is), Italien (it), Polish (pl), Portuguese (pt), Russian (ru), Slovene (sl), Spanish (es), Swedish (sv)
Thanks to Petr Kincl (cs), Arkadiusz Gutkowski (pl), Ricardo G. (pt), Jonathan B. (es), Emile Dingemans (nl), Ganlik (da), Sandi (sl), Luca Pedrazzi (it), Yan Facai (zh), Ivica Gelemanović (hr) and Roger v.C. (sv) for the translations!
- ACCESS WIFI STATE: Automatic Tracking
- ACCESS NETWORK STATE: Automatic Tracking
- ACCESS FINE LOCATION: Office and Working location
- RECEIVE BOOT COMPLETED: Only for Timer Notifications
- WRITE EXTERNAL STORAGE: Backup
- INTERNET: Dropbox Backup
Tags: Working time, Timetracker, Projects, Tasks, Notes, Recording, Export, Excel, Backup, Breaks, Tags, pause, Dropbox.
Sie ist speziell für alle geeignet, die regelmäßig in geteilten Schichten arbeiten(Köche, Servicepersonal o. ä.) und Stundenhefte führen müssen.
Es enthält momentan drei Arbeitszeitmodelle:
- pauschale Monatsstunden
sehr einfaches Modell zum reinen erfassen der Arbeitstunden, ohne Berechnung
- die 7-Tage-Woche
für die Berechnung der Zeiten habe ich mich am Gesamtarbeitsvertrag
des Schweizer Gastgewerbes ( L-GAV ) orientiert
bei Urlaub müssen auch die Wochenendtage mit als Urlaubstag markiert werden
Feirtage, Urlaubstage, Krankentage usw. werden von den Sollstunden abgezogen
- die 6-Tage-Woche
es werden nur Arbeitstage ( Mo. - Sa. ) zur Berechnung der Sollstunden berücksichtigt
und So. als Freier Tag markiert
bei Urlaub werden nur die Arbeitstage ( Mo. - Sa. ) als Urlaubstag markiert und gezählt
Feirtage, Urlaubstage, Krankentage usw. werden von den Sollstunden abgezogen
- die 5-Tage-Woche
es werden nur Arbeitstage ( Mo. - Fr. ) zur Berechnung der Sollstunden berücksichtigt
und Sa., So. als Freier Tag markiert
bei Urlaub werden nur die Arbeitstage ( Mo. - Fr. ) als Urlaubstag markiert und gezählt
Feirtage, Urlaubstage, Krankentage usw. werden von den Sollstunden abgezogen
- Verwaltung von Arbeitszeiten mehrerer Arbeitsplätze
- Erfassen von Arbeitsstunden und Freizeiten in zwei Teilschichten pro Arbeitstag
- Erfassen von Einsatzort, Spesen, gefahrene Strecken und Tagesnotizen ( alles abwählbar )
- eintragen bezahlter Überstunden ( optional )
- wöchentliche, monatliche und jährliche Zusammenfassungen
- Speichern und Versand dieser Zusammenfassungen als CSV-Datei oder als PDF-Datei
- Sicherung der Datenbank im Telefonspeicher/ auf der SD-Karte
Zum erzeugen der PDF-Dateien wird die Open Source Variante von "PDFjet" (www.pdfjet.com) verwendet.
Danke an Freepik.com & dr. Web für die Human Pictos.
- Schreiben von Dateien zum Speichern der Monatsberichte und der Datenbanksicherungen
Diese App zeigt keine Werbung.
Bitte beachten Sie, das ich keine Haftung für das korrekte funktionieren der Software oder die eingegebenen/berechneten Zeiten übernehme.
Bitte bei Fehlfunktionen oder anderen Merkwürdigkeiten bei mir melden, ich werde eine Lösung suchen. Für eine schlechte Bewertung ist dann immer noch Zeit.
• Check in & out
• Task assignment
• Daily & detailed notes
• Overview of day, week, month
• Reports in Excel or HTML format
• Google Drive & Dropbox integration for reports, backup & restore
• Google Calendar Sync (one way only)
Highly configurable, many additional features:
• Date and time formats
• Hourly rates, paid overtime
• Calendar options (first day of week and month, bi-weekly reporting)
• Target time
• Widget to display running day total
• Status bar notification when checked in
• Tasker/Locale plugin support
• Public services for integration into other apps
• Light and dark theme
• Android Wear Smartwatch integration
• Check-In and Check-Out using NFC Tags
• Smallest tracking unit is one minute
Manage projects, expenses, documents and track time with Mobile Worker with few button clicks! User-friendly and adaptable application is excellent for project oriented workers, contractors and field workers who need to keep track of various tasks and keep all the data in one safe place.
Mobile Worker is perfect for:
• Work time tracking and control
• Documents gathering
• Task management
• Expense adding
• Reporting: Timesheet, earnings, expenses
Create / manage projects
Different hour types
Income per hour
Quick add functions on a task
Photo / video capture
Dropbox / Goolge drive integration
Multilanguage (available in 13 langauges)
Mobile Worker can also be used together with the back office solution. More information you may find in our solution homepage www.mworker.com.
• Fast, simple and straightforward way to track work hours
• Time saving features like automatic break deduction and pay period settings
• Choose between punching in and out or manually entering your shift hours
• Easy to update, delete or add past shifts
• Lots of customization options to suit your needs like 24h formatting, selecting when your week starts and a variety of ways to view your past shifts
• See how many hours you've worked and earned over a pay period, week, month or year
• Set your pay period to automatically calculate how many hours you worked and your wages for each paycheck
• Automatically have deductions and/or bonuses calculated for paychecks
• Optionally keep track of sales or tips (useful if you make commission or tips. useful for servers or sales people)
• Optionally keep track of work mileage, your mileage rate, and add totals to your paycheck
• Optionally keep track of work holiday pay days
• Set breaks to be automatically deducted from shifts over a given period of time. (ie. 30 minutes deducted after a 5 hour shift, 45 minutes deducted after an 8 hour shift), or enter breaks manually
• Keep track of overtime hours and wages for up to two overtimes
• Use widgets to punch in and out quickly, or as a shortcut to add a new shift. (tap on the punch in time to cancel it)
Get the full version to track multiple jobs, remove ads, export all data as a spreadsheet (.CSV), as well as backup and import all saved data as a database.
• Choose between a light and dark theme to suit your style
• Display times with am/pm times or with a 24h clock
• Display a currency symbol from over 100 countries
• Set a backup reminder to remind you to backup your database every week, two weeks, month or two months
• Set your pay period to be calculated by weeks, months, days or by half months (1st-15th, 16th-last)
• Keep track of sales, optionally add sales to your paycheck, or a percent of sales (ideal for servers of sales staff)
• Keep track of tips, optionally add tips to your paycheck
• Select what day your week starts on
• Option to automatically round shifts to 15m, 30m or 60m increments
• Display hours in decimal (7.5h) or hours:minutes (7h 30m) format
• Enter your hourly wage to have your wages calculated
• Have flat rate and/or percentage deductions automatically made to paycheck calculations to account for taxes, union fees or any other deductions
• Have flat rate and/or percentage bonuses automatically made to paycheck calculations to account for things like vacation pay
• Have breaks automatically deducted based on up to three break rules. For example, after a 3 hour shift deduct 15m, after a 6h shift deduct 30m and after an 8h shift deduct 1h
• Keep track of up to 2 overtimes, such as receive 1.5 times normal pay for a shift over 8h and 2 times normal pay for a shift over 12h. This could also be applied to pay periods, for example, 1.25 times normal pay for pay periods over 40h and 1.5 times normal pay for pay periods over 50h. All hours and pay rates are customizable.
• Choose to share Google analytics information
Internet Access and View Network State:
• Required for analytics and ads
Modify/Delete SD Card Contents:
• Required to save database and .CSV files to storage to export
Work Log can be used as a shift logger, shift log, shift calculator, tips calculator, tips log, tips recorder, sales calculator, sales log, sales recorder, work hours calculator, work calculator, work hours log, work clock, work hours tracker, work tracker, work shifts, sales recorder, work hours calculator, work calculator, work hours log, working hours time card, punch in punch out clock, shift hours, time recorder, shift logger, shift log, timesheet or work salary calculator
Then Working Timer is here for You. This simple and clear tool makes your life easier. Suitable for employees and freelancers as well. We are developing the application with care about your needs but with an emphasis on simplicity.
- Simple Table of worked hours
- Up to 5 profiles
- Overtime overview
- Notes for any day
- Unpaid leave
- Number of work days of month
- Number of work hours of month
- Earned money
- Bulk insert of data
- Backup of data
- Updates as soon as possible
An easy way to capture your work time!
Tags: work, working hours, wages, calendar, hourly wage, submit, manage, time, is stamped, clock out, easy, simple, time tracking, hours, chit hours, work hours, list, recording, organization, calculator, monthly, excel, export, export to CSV, multiple lists
modify or delete the contents of your USB storage: is needed to save the CSV-data on your phone, to export it via email.
What's the difference between Free and Pro:
• Free version shows advertisement and has Calendar Sync locked initially. Other than that, the apps are identical.
• Starting with version 6.01, Free version offers in-app purchases to hide ads for 12 months, and to unlock Calendar Sync permanently.
Migration to Pro:
• Migration from Free to Pro is very easy: install and open Pro - the app will prompt for import of data and settings from the Free version.
• Usage of Free and Pro version in parallel is supported but may lead to confusion. Consider uninstalling Free a few days after going Pro.
With MyRoster you can manage your service plan easaly.
From now you have your service plan always on your site.
The app is intiutiv use and therefore available without lengthy explanations.
- Any number of different services can be created / edited.
- These services can then be assigned to the individual days.
- Each service has its own color ( changeable) in the Overview
- It may be a service for several days to be entered at a time. e.g. 2 weeks holiday
- There are 4 different widgets that allow you to plan your service always have in view
- By clicking on the upper area of the widget to open the app. Below it is updated.
- Comment on any day
- By clicking you can jump to another month on month.
- Timekeeping possible. ( long click on the day / submenu)
- Entering fixed times for each service
- Enter the actual presence per day
- Analysis for week and month ( nominal hours , plan - hours , actual hours)
- Landscape support
- The roster (displayed month), either as a text list (E -mail) ,
as a csv file (Excel) or an image (screenshot) will be sent.
It should have the " WRITE EXTERNAL STORAGE" / " write access to SD memory " is necessary.
- Languages: German, English, French, Spanish, Dutch
- Expansion of functions via My roster unlock app ( Paid ):
- Export as iCalendar
- Several service plans (User)
- Year Overview
- Evaluation / Statistics: sum of the respective services for Month / Year / Time.
- Shortcuts (4 letters) to each layer can be displayed in the overview.
- Comparison function for two rosters
- Widget 4x4 with comparison display
- Layer rhythms can be entered , weekly or daily repetitions
- Possibility to input of shift cycles. eg: F, F, S , S, N , N,... Long click on a day ( submenu)
- Backup and recovery Herstellunges function
- Evaluation of overtime for the total time
- Holidays are shown on request ( Germany , Austria , the Netherlands, Australia, UK ) ( outlined in red )
- School holidays are upon request (only Germany ) displayed ( green border )
- The service plan can be automatically registered upon request in the calendar. (available from Android 4.0 ( ICE_CREAM_SANDWICH ) )
Here the permission " READ_CALENDAR / WRITE_CALENDAR " is necessary.
small HOWTO free to give the roster on the Google calendar.
http://www.fruecht.eu/?s=mdhg # content
- A reminder time for calendar entry can be added automatically.
Memory is not made through My roster app on the calendar.
Keeps track of your work time
Track work for all of your customers, projects and tasks in one beautifully designed app. Switch effortlessly between projects as your workday progresses.
Supports you when you forgot
Jiffy makes it easy to modify and edit entries. Our innovative smart suggestions help you set the start and stop times accurately.
Presents your time in a gorgeous summary
Simple yet powerful reports of the time you have logged, grouped by customer, project or task. View reports by Year, Month, Week day or even custom time range. Export your time sheet for use in other applications.
Close at hand
Access your projects easily from your lock or home screen with the widget. See tracking in progress through interactive notification.
No account required
You don’t need to create yet another account to use Jiffy. Just download it and get started right away
“Your time is valuable, so don’t waste it. This app tracks how long you spend on certain tasks
and displays it in a clean, pie-chart stylee.” - T3.com, Best Android apps 2013
“Jiffy does a great job of making it easy to plan out your days and weeks in a way that couldn’t be
easier to keep track of.” - Businessinsider.com, The 12 Best-Looking Apps On Android
Unlimited History & Projects - Unlocks the limitation of max 3 projects and 3 weeks of history
Unlimited JiffyTags - Unlocks the limitation of max 3 connected tags (NFC)
To learn more about Jiffy’s permission usage, see http://www.jiffy.nu/permissions
Join us at https://plus.google.com/communities/113117469076376701846 to participate in discussions about support or new features.
Logging time and creating time sheets has never been easier. Try Jiffy now, it is free to try and does not require a user account.
Awarded first place in 'Best of Swiss apps, Productivity'
Features (very partial list):
* Overtime support
* Multiple jobs support
* Calendar update [Job Setting] add records to the calendar (it's recommended to open a separate calendar for 'My Work Clock'). ONE WAY-SYNC ONLY.
* Punch in/out directly from the widget
* Quick day, week & month information
* Simple reports
* Send to mail as CSV
* Add/remove/edit records
* Multiple overtime and report periods: daily, weekly, bi-weekly, monthly and more.
* If the widget stops updating: make sure the application appears in your task killer 'white list'.
* No move-to-SD option: widgets do not work when an app is on the SD. We got many error reports from users so we disabled this option.
Required permissions reasoning:
*. READ CALENDAR EVENTS PLUS CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION
*. ADD OR MODIFY CALENDAR EVENTS AND SEND EMAIL TO GUESTS WITHOUT OWNERS' KNOWLEDGE
== Required for Google calendar sync
*. MODIFY/DELETE SD CARD CONTENTS
== Required to save CSV before sending by e-mail backup.
*. FULL INTERNET ACCESS & VIEW NETWORK STATE
== Required for bug report, analytics & ads.
Just cross your finger in the fingerprint time attendance to enter or exit shift.
* Manual working hours entrance.
* Watching daily/monthly attendance data.
* Calculating estimated month salary.
* Saving and sending monthly hours report to the mail.
*Require internet connection for licensing check.
English, Hebrew and Greek soon (Thanks to Yiannis Ioannou).
You decide whether to create professional and/or personal time entries.
myTime time tracking for PROFESSIONAL use:
• create time entries on the PC / Tablet / Smartphone
• time entries including night shifts, notes, photos, location
• set target hours and hourly rates
• create categories for projects, customers, orders
• add automatic breaks
• keep the overview thanks touch calendar
• document tasks with picture series
myTime time tracking for PRIVATE use:
• record sports times
• speed measurements
• display distances with Google Earth
• make time entries, including notes, photos, location
Create and evaluate time entries QUICKLY and EASILY
• use bluetooth/Wifi connection to start time entries automatically
• use the stopwatch
• use the widget
• subsequent recording on the PC / tablet / smartphone thanks to the sync function
• bar charts, and pie charts
• time lists
• export to XLS/PDF/HTML file
• month view with sum of total weekly, monthly spent hours
• 1, 3, 5 or 7 days view
• filter time entries by category
• choose color for myTime
• round times
• data backup / restore
• resize calendar
• week starts on Sunday or Monday
More information on our website including the manual
• German (DE), Chinese (CN), English (EN), Japanese (JP), Russian (RU)
• Do you already have discovered myTime PRO-time tracking?
little brother TripTracker - logbook
• for a fast, easy and automatic creation of logbook entries and the acquisition of petrol receipts.
We are a two-person team and develop apps, web applications and custom software. On request we can extend myTime for you or adapt it to your company. Take a look at our website to find out more about us or by leaving a message: http://www.sourcecastle.com
App Icons by icons8
Time Meter is a time tracker (timesheet, time recording app) that makes it really easy to track time spent on work, sport, education - overall, any activity. Start and stop time tracking (time recording) with a few clicks. Use handy widgets to track time (log time) even faster. Review daily, weekly, monthly timesheet (activity log, time log, work log, work hours).
• quick time tracking and time recording for any activity
• widgets (list and lock screen, 1x1 with different icons) to provide the best experience
• timesheet reports (CSV file - daily, weekly, monthly or any other period - you can review it in Microsoft Office, Google Docs or plenty other office programs)
• automatic export to Google Calendar using Time Meter Extensions app (one of the killer features of this time tracker according to many reviewers)
• reminders and alarms (use custom sounds and/or vibration, so you never miss anything working too hard)
• simple and user-friendly interface (one of the simplest among available time tracker, time recording and timesheet apps)
• easy to browse and edit time log (work log, activity log) (change start and end dates, descriptions, tags, durations)
• search, filter and review time log (activity log, work log)
• built-in calculator
• notification in the status bar
• import and export your timesheet (time tracking and time recording data) as CSV file
• create backups
• tune the app for your needs
• Tasker, Locale and other automation apps supporting locale api integration
Please, don’t forget - in addition to time tracking you can export data as CSV file to many services like Google Drive and DropBox, create advanced reports for customers, clients, or for personal use. Exported CSV files can be used to chart and analyze your activities in external programs like Excel.
Time Meter is a great tool for people who want to track time, control and manage it. Freelancers, self employed, designers, developers, IT specialists, lawyers, contractors, sportsmen, athletes, people who just like sport, students, travelers... - all people who want to track time and take it under control will find this lightweight time tracker useful.
As any time tracker app, it helps you to keep track of time spent on different tasks, projects and activities (keeping work log, time log and activity log for your personal affairs or business tasks, meetings or sports, work or commute). You won’t ask yourself any more: What was I working on yesterday? last week? month? year? All you’ll need is just to search your time log (activity log, work log) for a particular dates.
Also using Tasker, Local and other automation apps you can configure Time Meter to automatically log time you spend playing games or browsing web on your phone. With Tasker (and other automation apps supporting locale API) there’s a plenty of possibilities to configure Time Meter to add time automatically.
Time Meter can help with time management, especially when you use different kind of reminders. It helps to track time, whether it is working hours or any other activity, in a quick and meaningful way.
Track your time, review it, analyze it and take it under control! Good luck!