PPF (Public Provident Fund) calculator for the people of India.
PPF is a safe, tax deductible investment option with attractive returns that are fully exempted from Income Tax.
* Supports both PPF & Extension calculations
* Supports PPF Extension "with deposits" and "without deposits" upto 10 blocks (50 years)
* Calculates the Maturity amount
* Displays "Total Amount Deposited" and "Total Interest Earned"
* Supports both "Fixed Amount" and "Variable Amount" calculations
* Displays the Yearly, Monthly and Loan & Withdrawal reports
* Sends the reports via e-mail
* Displays visually intuitive graphs for Returns & Growth Trend
* Displays PPF Scheme Details
* No Internet connection is required
Fixed Amount Calculator:
This calculator adds your deposit amount to the beginning of the chosen deposit period.
For example, if you choose "Monthly" deposit frequency, then your deposit amount will be added to the account on the first day of the month.
If you choose "Quarterly" deposit frequency, then your deposit will be added to the account on the first day of the quarter and so on.
Variable Amount Calculator:
This calculator adds the deposit amount to the account on the beginning (1st) of each month.
This calculator starts PPF Extension immediately after the completion of PPF's 15 full financial years. Also, it extends further PPF blocks immediately after the previous blocks.
Please consider this calculator as a guidance only. Investors are required to make their own assessment before investing.