RPG Scribe is a smart character sheet with built-in reference for Pathfinder (1E) and D&D 3.5 (PRD, SRD respectively*). Here are some reasons why thousands of players and dungeon masters love the app, and why you will love it too:
• SMART: RPG Scribe knows a lot about Pathfinder/3.5e and does the math for you. Change one thing and all associated stats are recalculated on the fly!
• STEP-BY-STEP: Character creation and level-up are performed step-by-step. It takes only seconds (instead of hours with pen & paper) and you just can't go wrong with it!
• MANAGE EVERY ASPECT: Every aspect of your character is covered: all essential statistics, skills, feats, spells, inventory, equipment, special ability and ammo tracking, class-specific features (like domains, bloodlines, etc.) and more.
• ELEGANT & EFFICIENT: With intuitive layout, attention to detail and extensive use of graphic icons RPG Scribe is designed to be easy and efficient to use while being rich with useful features.
• BUILT-IN REFERENCE: RPG Scribe contains built-in PRD reference that can be browsed and searched. Relevant information is always available when you need it!
• CUSTOMIZE: You can extend built-in content with your own races, classes, feats, spells, weapon types, etc.
• GREAT FOR DMs TOO: As a DM you can easily generate random non-player character or make use of quickly accessible reference.
• ALL IN YOUR POCKET: You will never want to go back to a paper character sheet again (nor any other digital)!
Check http://rpgscri.be/pf to learn more about RPG Scribe Pathfinder.
(*) Pathfinder Reference Document and System Reference Document. Check our website for information on included content.
May 17, 2023
Safety starts with understanding how developers collect and share your data. Data privacy and security practices may vary based on your use, region, and age. The developer provided this information and may update it over time.
Learn more about how developers declare collection
Ratings and reviews
Show review history
May 3, 2023
All around good app; if you aren't doing anything weird it works great. Most glaring issues I found are the Perform skill being marked as a class skill for Druids; and Sizes other than Small, Medium, and Large not affecting carrying capacity. Beyond that issues have been with me trying to do weird things that the app just isn't designed for; like track the stats and inventories of pets, making custom items that are wearable but don't take item slots, and making non-magic bags to hold things.
1 person found this review helpful
Show review history
January 1, 2023
Absolute must-have for newbie players. Makes character creation infinitely easier, since it gives you a filtered list of feats/skills/etc that you can take, which eliminates so much of the reading you might need to do otherwise. Other than that, this app is exactly what I was looking for. Unbelievably happy with the purchase. (Update: Has a Dark Theme now 🤘🏼)
28 people found this review helpful
March 4, 2023
The paid expansion is a must. The content behind the pay wall is definitely worth it and updates are small but frequent. I have had very few problems with the app as is and for the few things that are missing (mostly sub-races and things like that) it is not difficult to add a custom entry of your own to fill in the gaps.
6 people found this review helpful
• [PF] Expansion Pack additions: • Sorcerer archetypes: Umbral Scion, Dragon Drinker. • New Gnome alternate racial traits. • Feat: Dragoncrafting. • You can now search companions by name when adding to character.