- #1 Knot Reference in 75 Countries*
- Included in Scouting Magazine's "Ultimate List of Scouting Apps" and featured in the Trek Tech section of the Sep/Oct 2012 issue.
Product Features and Functions
- 101 unique knots with new ones added frequently
- Browse by category or search by name, common synonym or ABOK #
- Supports landscape and portrait modes as well as fullscreen (Zoom in on a knot to see greater detail)
- Watch knots tie themselves and pause or adjust the speed of the animation at any time
- Rotate knots in 360 degree, 3D views to study them from any angle with a swipe of a finger
- Interact with the knot on screen via mult-touch gestures such as pinch-to-zoom and swipe to tie/untie.
- Installable to SD Card
- 100% self contained -- NO INTERNET OR OTHER PERMISSIONS REQUIRED!
- Completely Ad Free
- Localized for: English, Arabic, Chinese, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish and Turkish!
The entire list of knots can be found here:
Superb in every way - 5 Stars!
I'm a fairly handy guy (surgeon) and rely on several knots in my practice. Nevertheless I'm pretty hopeless at learning new knots and remembering them, even though I'm a sailor and do some fishing. Knots 3D is the answer. I love every aspect of the app.
Great App - 5 Stars!
I have 4 knot apps, and I use this one the most. As a firefighter rope skills are a must and this app helps keep me "knot prepared". The zoom and step through the knot using finger gestures is real handy. The author updates this app with new knots often. I recommend this app.
* As per appfigures.com on 9/11/2012
1) an address,
2) a city/state,
4) within a specified radius (in miles) of a specified
ZIP code and
5) closest to current location.
Results are then displayed on a map by selecting the cross icon on the ZIP code results list.
number of diners and the tip percentage.
You may change the number of diners and/or tip percentage by clicking their buttons.
You may also round the diners tip and amount up to the nearest dollar by clicking
its button. This will change the total tip and amount.