- As a quick reference for professionals on the fly.
- Aid regulatory/corporate QA/Compliance auditors during site audits.
- Tool for GMP Trainers.
- Ease of mobility with GMPs available on phone/tablet.
- Powerful tool during quality, regulatory, patient safety related brainstorming and decision making sessions.
- In accurate quoting of specific GMP sections.
- Promote regular referencing of GMP's thus increasing cGMP awareness.
1) an address,
2) a city/state,
4) within a specified radius (in miles) of a specified
ZIP code and
5) closest to current location.
Results are then displayed on a map by selecting the cross icon on the ZIP code results list.
number of diners and the tip percentage.
You may change the number of diners and/or tip percentage by clicking their buttons.
You may also round the diners tip and amount up to the nearest dollar by clicking
its button. This will change the total tip and amount.