Extracts sender Name and email addresses from your Gmail™ or Google Apps mail.
*** New Year Special Price ***
Extracts Name and Email address in "From" header of the email messages.
Saves the extracted email addresses as a .CSV file in your /sdcard/Downloads folder.
Extracts only unique email addresses. Automatically removes duplicates after extracting email ids from email messages.
Open the extracted files in your text editor or share/send by email or upload to cloud.
Features and Options:
Choose any Gmail™ or Google Apps mail account configured in your device. Or add a new one to extract.
Select mail Folder: Select a mail Folder to extract from email messages in that folder. Choose Inbox or any Label from your Gmail™ to extract email addresses.
Multiple Folders Selection : Select one or more folders to extract email addresses. Extract from multiple folders at the same time.
Option to choose an email message range - say From 300th To 500th emails to extract.
Choose between dates: Enter date of received emails and extract from messages received within a date range. Or just tap on "Today" or "Yesterday" to extract from emails received on the current date or previous day.
Tap the "View Extracted files" button to view/open the extracted files folder. Select a single file to open in any text editor or select multiple files and tap the Share icon to send by email or upload to the cloud.
Log: History of every extraction that shows the Start/End time, Gmail account used, extraction options used, completion status with number of unique email addresses extracted.
You can see the extraction progress anytime in the Notification area of your device.
Privacy: Safe and secure as your account credentials are with Google. No personal information is collected or transmitted to any third party.
If you face any problems or errors when using this app, please email us and we will resolve it.
Use "Email Extractor Pro" to extract email addresses in To, Cc, Sentmail folder and message body as well.
Or Use IMAP Email Extractor for extracting from email accounts other than Gmail.
This app provides a skinnable homescreen widget for displaying recent emails of a mail folder / account.
*** ATTENTION ***
Some devices / configurations only with root (see below or on my website!).
K9 / Enhanced Email on all devices without root.
Please don't install the app2sd, cause it won't work then.
NOT compatible with Android 4.0 / ICS email client! Please use K9 or enhanced Email for this version.
!! If you have any problems getting email widget to run, please get in contact with me via email before giving a bad feedback on the market. If i cannot find a solution for your problem you get your money refunded. Thank you !!
- For Exchange, POP3, IMAP Accounts
- Support for K9 (only unified inbox!
- Support for Enhanced Email
- HTC Sense (on most devides only with root!) support
- GMail support (only until GMail v188.8.131.52, later versions not supported!)
- Motorola Support (only with root!)
- Filter to show only unread emails (not K9!)
- One touch open of email or email app from the widget (not GMail!)
- Support for custom skins / designs and configurable transparency
- Scrollable widget support (only for LauncherPro, Home++, ADWLauncher...)
- Supports different widget sizes (4x4, 4x3, 4x2, 4x1, 3x4, 3x3, 3x2, 3x1)
- 1x1 widget showing number of unread emails (not K9!)
- Multiple widget instances with different email / account configuration are supported
- Displays read / unread status of emails (not K9!)
- Customizable font size (small, normal, large)
- Successfully tested on following roms: Revolution, CyanogenMod, MIUI, Leedroid (all only with root!)
* Android 2.2 (except some HTC Devices, see website) only with root and installed as system-app!
* Motorolla (Droid/DroidX/Defy...) only with root (please read additional info on my website! )
* Touchdown, Maildroid, Roadsync not supported!
Detailed information on supported devices can be found on my website. You can also find a detailed description on how to install with root / as system app.
You can download or share your own skins on my website.
If you have any comments, feature requests or questions please get in contact via email with me.
You can vote for new features on my website. You can also follow me on twitter @invalidobject_ for recent developments.
Launch the app from your homescreen, type your note and it's sent directly to your preferred email address.
Also integrates with other apps, which is great for quickly emailing yourself links from Chrome, Twitter, etc.
If you use Captio or Squarespace Note on iPhone, this is your perfect Android alternative.
Quickly email notes to yourself, optionally choosing from multiple addresses & labels.
Can also be used in the browser to send addresses to read later or to store them without losing them amongst your bookmarks.
WORKS BEST WITH GMAIL.
Good for Getting Things Done GTD.
In browser click Menu, More, Share Page, Email To Self
Create homescreen shortcuts which use a preselected email address and/or label by long pressing on a blank space on your homescreen, then select Shortcuts, then Email To Self.
Learn to create and manage different services email accounts that exist, from Yahoo Mail, GMail, Outlook or even a temporary mail to avoid spam or to use in certain situations easily and simply.
E-mail will guide you step by step so you can learn the different types of email accounts that exist and can create as many accounts need them.
"Best Email App For Android ALL TIME" - Android Critics
"The Week's Best Android, iPhone, iPad, and Windows Phone Apps" - Gizmodo
"...helpful for keeping your inbox tidy" - CNET
"5 Android Apps You Shouldn’t Miss" - Android Authority
WeMail is a free email app that is designed from the ground up for the way you naturally communicate using your mobile phone. Automatically organize emails by sender, reducing your inbox size by more than 50%.
Experience the fastest and most advanced email search of any email client, 1 tap access to attachments, voice email capabilities, and more! WeMail works with Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook and AOL. Note: Custom IMAP or Exchange support coming soon.
★ All emails grouped by sender to free your inbox from clutter
★ Real-time contextual email search
★ Organizes email into a chat-like experience
★ Compose and reply to emails with voice messages
★ One-tap access to all documents and photos you've ever exchanged with others
Twitch Founder, Emmett Shear: "Once you tried organizing by sender, you can never go back!"
Reddit Founder, Steve Huffman: "WeMail is going to save my inbox!"
Flurry Founder, Sean Byrnes: "I love this app!"
Hop is the first ever app to turn your existing email into a powerful, realtime, multimedia messaging, focused on the people and groups that matter most to you. Connect Hop to your existing Gmail, AOL, Yahoo! or iCloud account and get ready to experience email like never before. Hop automatically turns your old and new email messages to a natural chat conversation! It supports real-time messaging, files, photos and location sharing, audio messages, taking photos and videos & more, eliminating the need to use multiple apps to keep in touch. Hop syncs with desktop emails so conversations, documents and media are stored right in your cloud. Use Hop to stay in touch with anyone, not just with other Hop users.
See what people are saying about Hop:
“Hop may have finally made email less of a pain… an excellent design, ease of use, and its ability to de-clutter your inbox without overwhelming you.” -- Business Insider
“Really transformative for email. Finally some real innovation for email clients on mobile. This blows away Mailbox and the Gmail app" -- Robert Scoble
Super real-time responses: Receive emails the exact moment they come in. Users can even see when another person is typing, as you would with a messaging app.
A natural, easy to use interface: Rich media sharing (personal photos, Web photos, video), files and location sharing, voice messages and doodling.
Smart notifications: Stop checking your phone every time it buzzes. Assign custom notification alerts for different types of messages and contacts, and get only notifications that matter.
Groups email: Create groups over email and collaborate freely with groups of friends, family or colleagues.
Quick search: Find friends or conversations instantly with a universal search bar.
Quick response: Reply, Mark as read and Archive directly from the notifications bar.
Featuring advanced functionality like snoozing emails, scheduling email for later, response tracking, and more, Boomerang is the mail client you've been dreaming about. These features, combined with an intuitive gesture system and eye-catching design, make Boomerang the best way to access Gmail and Exchange messages on your phone.
If you are having trouble with the app, please EMAIL US at email@example.com so we can help you get things running. It is much easier to troubleshoot via email than via a bad review!
------ Features ------
- Read receipts & click tracking **NEW**
- Boomerang to a location **NEW**
- Inbox Widget and Unread Count 1x1 Widget
- Support for Microsoft Exchange 2007, 2010, 2013
- Now available in German, Spanish, French, Japanese, Korean, and Portuguese
- Push notifications
- Support for "Send as" feature
- Account specific themes
- Customizable multi-gesture support
- Tablet optimized layouts
- Snooze email messages
- Schedule messages to be sent later
- Track responses to the emails you send
- Search through all your messages across all Gmail and Exchange folders
- Access to all labels
- Multi-select messages/Bulk select messages
- Multi-account support with easy account switching
- Integration with your phone contacts for auto-complete
- Email signatures
- View and Include Attachments
- Infinite scrolling in Inbox
- Ability to view and edit drafts
- Auto-complete email addresses as you type
----- FAQs -----
What email providers can I use with Boomerang?
Boomerang works with Microsoft Exchange, Gmail, Google Apps accounts. We are working on support for Yahoo, and other providers, but for now, Boomerang is compatible with Gmail, Google Apps and MS Exchange accounts.
Can I use Boomerang with my Google Apps email address?
Absolutely, you can use Boomerang with Google Apps accounts. Just install the app and sign in with your Google Apps email address, and everything should work. If you have trouble, please email us and we will help you configure your Google Apps settings to work correctly with the app.
How is Boomerang different than the Gmail app or stock email app?
The Boomerang app is more powerful than the included Gmail and other email apps. It provides features that the Gmail app does not. Additional features :
• snooze email messages
• schedule messages to be sent later
• track responses to your emails
Is Boomerang localized for non-English languages?
Boomerang is currently localized in German, Spanish, French, Japanese, Korean, and Portuguese. Please visit http://boomerangandroid.uservoice.com and add any other languages!
----- Upcoming Features & Known Issues ------
• IMAP (Yahoo Mail, Rackspace, etc) support
• Offline support
>>> If you want to suggest new features, improvements or report existing bugs and issues, please go to http://boomerangandroid.uservoice.com <<<
----- Testimonials ------
“More than a clever reminder system, the app uses gesture controls (swipe right to archive, left for snooze and other options) and can schedule outgoing emails, too.” -Engadget.com
“Boomerang allows users to schedule messages to send at a predetermined date and time, or "boomerang" them back into their inbox if there's no reply or if a message requires follow-up.” -AndroidPolice.com
“The app offers a few options above and beyond what Google’s offering provides. In addition to being able to schedule emails, you can also snooze received messages and track responses to emails you’ve sent.”
"It's not easy to beat the built-in Gmail app, but Boomerang manages to pull it off pretty well." -Lifehacker.com
Note: We ARE NOT affiliated with or endorsed by Gmail, Google, or Microsoft, though we are glad to be part of their ecosystems!
Opens your mailbox on-demand to download attachments. It does not mark new emails as readed. When it founds attachments downloads them to SD card or internal memory according to configuration. It can save also list of email addresses and messages to text files - email export.
It has a file manager included called ndf.
Suitable for travelling and offline email
The attachments and emails can be opened without the application, with an external file manager
Part of this app is open-source: https://github.com/tigo4/android.maven.project.template
bug tracker: http://github.com/tigo4/AXdownloader-track/issues
It is also useful to send yourself reminder messages to listen to later. It may be useful to journalists or activists reporting in real time from the place of the news.
Voice messages are sent highly compressed to have the smallest possible size without losing clarity. One minute of speech typically occupies about 50 kilobytes.
Quick Starter Guide: http://kb.iqtell.com/docs/android-app-quick-start.pdf
Achieve Inbox Zero with completely customizable actions from any email (supports Gmail, Exchange, Yahoo, iCloud and any IMAP & POP3 email accounts). Use as a simple To-Do list or tap into a full GTD® productivity suite with Next Actions, Projects, Weekly Reviews and much more.
“If you want that "one app to rule them all" for productivity, IQTELL does a great job. It fetches emails, includes to-do lists, lets you tag each item, and has a cool "Waiting for" category.”
“The Best GTD App Yet? Other apps promise to help you manage your e-mail, and some manage your projects and tasks as well, but few have integrated them to this degree.”
“This application does it all. It receives e-mails from all different services and displays them in an interface similar to Gmail. You can label everything. It enables you to create a to do list and also larger projects.”
The app is fully functional while offline, and syncs data between your devices and the Web when online. Your Email, Contacts, Tasks, Projects, Someday, Prospects and more are at your fingertips wherever you go. The web app also provides integration with Calendars and Evernote (coming soon to Android).
* Full Task Management – actions and projects can be created from within email or independently.
* Complete Email Functionality – access all your email from within the app.
* Push Notifications - notifications for all your email and reminders. Even snooze or park reminders for later.
* Swipe Left to Process – Archive, trash, move to folder or quick reply to email
* Swipe Right for Productivity – create actions, projects, sub-actions of a project, reminders, etc. from email.
* Customizable Swipes – productivity swipes are fully customizable. Add specific folders, flag emails for reference, track prospects, and much more. Organize your way.
* Inbox Zero – clear your email in minutes and enjoy the peace of Inbox Zero.
* Linked Emails – emails used to create actions or projects always stay linked for reference and easy reply. No more time wasting searching for important emails.
* Due Dates and Reminders – easy settings like “tomorrow” or precise timing down to the minute. Stay organized across email, tasks, projects and calendar. Never forget again.
* Flexible Sorting – organize tasks by due date, start date, priority or context (Home, Office, etc.), time needed, and more.
* Star Next Actions – always be ready to move with a list of next actions for each project.
* Watch Lists – create ‘smart lists’ based on any search.
* Direct-dial contacts related to Actions, Projects, etc.
* Evernote Integration – two-way integration with Evernote (available with the web app - coming soon to our mobile apps as well).
* Calendar Integration – turn to-dos into appointments from the web app (coming soon to mobile as well).
* Batch Operations – Archive, Complete, Move, set Due Date, Context, Star and more.
* Add GTD Power Features – add in additional GTD© features including Context, Waiting For, Tickler File, Agendas, Phone Call, Prospects and Reference. No in-app purchases required.
Knowledge Base (http://kb.iqtell.com/m/android)
Terms & Conditions (http://iqtell.com/terms-and-conditions/)
* GTD® and Getting Things Done® are registered trademarks of the David Allen Company. IQTELL is not affiliated with the David Allen Company.
You can use your Gmail Inbox as a to do list or note archive. A storage for your ideas or reminders for later review. With just a few taps, all the precious things in your mind will be safe in your inbox, available on all your devices! Never loose an idea again because you were not able to write it down.
Email to Self it's also very useful for quick communication with friends, wife or family and colleagues.
TIP: Gmail inbox support aliases with plus '+' character. For example, if your email address is firstname.lastname@example.org, you can send emails to the address email@example.com. You can then create a filter on this address to assign label or perform actions. For more info on this please see https://support.google.com/mail/answer/12096
- Send an email fast with only one button (after writing the text)
- Uses your Gmail account as sender
- Manages list of recipient addresses
- You don't need to choose sender and recipient every time
- The sender email address must be a Gmail account configured on your Android device
Please note that this is a Beta app. For problems, questions, feature request or any other improvements please drop us an email!
Do not worry about your MSN being changed, this app solves your problem!
This is the best and quickest way to use emails on the new Outlook™, with a clear and simple interface.
Quick and intuitive, check all your emails anytime, anywhere!
This is useful for your favorite account email, a faster and better way to get there.
It was built for speed!
E-mail reader for MSN™ Hotmail™ is not sponsored, affiliated with or endorsed by Microsoft Outlook™.
All other trademarks, logos and copyrights are the property of their respective owners.
Whether you’re a mighty team of one or running a large organization – business is business. You need fast access to sensitive data, wherever and whenever. Best-in-class business productivity. Enterprise-grade security. Cloud ease and affordability. And that’s exactly what Good Pro delivers.
With Good Pro companies of all sizes can step up to business-grade secure mobile email, calendar, contacts and cloud-stored documents. If you are using MS Exchange, Office365 or other Activesync based mail systems, Good Pro is for you.
- Work smarter: Good Pro brings email, meetings, contacts and even docs in the cloud together in a single app
- Remain secure: Good Pro separates and encrypts your business data so it’s always protected.
- Be more productive: Quick actions let you easily respond one-handed, and powerful speech-to-text and text-to-speech abilities keep your productivity high and your eyes on the road
- Stay in control: Good Pro’s cloud-based self-service portal puts you in control of your business info, even if your phone is lost or stolen.
- Plan for growth: You can even run Good Pro on up to 5 devices from a single Good Pro ID
Good Pro secure mobile email requires access to a Microsoft Exchange email account (using Exchange Activesync) or an Office365 Business account.
Select images and photos from your gallery,
Resize images and photos for sending them by email,
Send email with directly attached resized images and photos.
In the light version, only 640*480 image format can be selected.