This app provides a skinnable homescreen widget for displaying recent emails of a mail folder / account.
*** ATTENTION ***
Some devices / configurations only with root (see below or on my website!).
K9 / Enhanced Email on all devices without root.
Please don't install the app2sd, cause it won't work then.
NOT compatible with Android 4.0 / ICS email client! Please use K9 or enhanced Email for this version.
!! If you have any problems getting email widget to run, please get in contact with me via email before giving a bad feedback on the market. If i cannot find a solution for your problem you get your money refunded. Thank you !!
- For Exchange, POP3, IMAP Accounts
- Support for K9 (only unified inbox!
- Support for Enhanced Email
- HTC Sense (on most devides only with root!) support
- GMail support (only until GMail v188.8.131.52, later versions not supported!)
- Motorola Support (only with root!)
- Filter to show only unread emails (not K9!)
- One touch open of email or email app from the widget (not GMail!)
- Support for custom skins / designs and configurable transparency
- Scrollable widget support (only for LauncherPro, Home++, ADWLauncher...)
- Supports different widget sizes (4x4, 4x3, 4x2, 4x1, 3x4, 3x3, 3x2, 3x1)
- 1x1 widget showing number of unread emails (not K9!)
- Multiple widget instances with different email / account configuration are supported
- Displays read / unread status of emails (not K9!)
- Customizable font size (small, normal, large)
- Successfully tested on following roms: Revolution, CyanogenMod, MIUI, Leedroid (all only with root!)
* Android 2.2 (except some HTC Devices, see website) only with root and installed as system-app!
* Motorolla (Droid/DroidX/Defy...) only with root (please read additional info on my website! )
* Touchdown, Maildroid, Roadsync not supported!
Detailed information on supported devices can be found on my website. You can also find a detailed description on how to install with root / as system app.
You can download or share your own skins on my website.
If you have any comments, feature requests or questions please get in contact via email with me.
You can vote for new features on my website. You can also follow me on twitter @invalidobject_ for recent developments.
Quickly email notes to yourself, optionally choosing from multiple addresses & labels.
Can also be used in the browser to send addresses to read later or to store them without losing them amongst your bookmarks.
WORKS BEST WITH GMAIL.
Good for Getting Things Done GTD.
In browser click Menu, More, Share Page, Email To Self
Create homescreen shortcuts which use a preselected email address and/or label by long pressing on a blank space on your homescreen, then select Shortcuts, then Email To Self.
Launch the app from your homescreen, type your note and it's sent directly to your preferred email address.
Also integrates with other apps, which is great for quickly emailing yourself links from Chrome, Twitter, etc.
If you use Captio or Squarespace Note on iPhone, this is your perfect Android alternative.
Set up 1-click sharing and use the power of Android to automatically share your content without the need for a compose window. Email Yourself will use your phone's Google account to authenticate with Gmail's server so you can quickly share and move on.
Or create shortcuts on your home screen to your favorite email apps with the To, Subject, and Body pre-populated. No need to fill in the email addresses every time. It's great for emailing yourself a quick note, and makes Getting Things Done (GTD) a breeze.
If you want to share a news article or recent photos with your friends and family, just click Email Yourself from the Share menu, and select their shortcut. Your email app will pop up with the emails filled, along with the content you're sharing.
See http://jeffangelini.com/my-email-android-app/ for more information.
Extracts sender Name and email addresses from your Gmail™ or Google Apps mail.
*** New Year Special Price ***
Extracts Name and Email address in "From" header of the email messages.
Saves the extracted email addresses as a .CSV file in your /sdcard/Downloads folder.
Extracts only unique email addresses. Automatically removes duplicates after extracting email ids from email messages.
Open the extracted files in your text editor or share/send by email or upload to cloud.
Features and Options:
Choose any Gmail™ or Google Apps mail account configured in your device. Or add a new one to extract.
Select mail Folder: Select a mail Folder to extract from email messages in that folder. Choose Inbox or any Label from your Gmail™ to extract email addresses.
Multiple Folders Selection : Select one or more folders to extract email addresses. Extract from multiple folders at the same time.
Option to choose an email message range - say From 300th To 500th emails to extract.
Choose between dates: Enter date of received emails and extract from messages received within a date range. Or just tap on "Today" or "Yesterday" to extract from emails received on the current date or previous day.
Tap the "View Extracted files" button to view/open the extracted files folder. Select a single file to open in any text editor or select multiple files and tap the Share icon to send by email or upload to the cloud.
Log: History of every extraction that shows the Start/End time, Gmail account used, extraction options used, completion status with number of unique email addresses extracted.
You can see the extraction progress anytime in the Notification area of your device.
Privacy: Safe and secure as your account credentials are with Google. No personal information is collected or transmitted to any third party.
If you face any problems or errors when using this app, please email us and we will resolve it.
Use "Email Extractor Pro" to extract email addresses in To, Cc, Sentmail folder and message body as well.
Or Use IMAP Email Extractor for extracting from email accounts other than Gmail.
For DDOS detection engine It watches the amount of TX and RX packets flowing to or from your mobile phone and detects any suspicious behavior demonstrating Distributed denial of service attack to or from your mobile phone. If anybody on WIFI wants to JAM your mobile WIFI network or somebody is trying that on 3G network knowing your IP address you just need to open the app. The app will start blowing an alarm in 20 seconds if the activity and the frequency of traffic you are experiencing is not normal and resembles that of attack frequency during DDOS. You can then switch your WIFI and 3G off to prevent yourself from the damages of DDOS attack.
It safeguards your mobile from DDOS and alerts you to take an action. You can also check regularly if some app is not using unwanted network resources of your mobile by just checking the number of TX and RX packets when you are not doing any network activity.
Please check this video for understanding how it works: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FnqASxVlXBA&feature=youtu.be
14 May: Email Spoofing Detection Engine Addition
Added Display of user IP address, MAC Address, Link Speed, Network ID for more information to user for DDOS attack detection engine
Added Spoofing detection engine to detect an Email as spoof or authentic email based on its header features. This is beta version and is currently supported for email spoofing detection over Gmal.
How to use?
1. User has to first log in to Gmail account on his default android browser
2. User has to identify his/her email inbox id associated with Gmail and have to give it as input to spoofing detection engine at "Enter Gmail Inbox ID" input box.. For getting the same he needs to open his Gmail account on desktop and click on any email and then click print. He/She will see a URL as shown below:
Now here 360ba0604c is referred as the inbox if which user needs to input. Getting inbox id is one time and user need no requirement to log on desktop for the next time as the app saves the user inbox id so that user need not to enter it again and again until user wants to check spoofing on another Gmail account.
3. Now for individual email that user wants to check he needs to open his gmail account and click on the email. After he clicks the email he will get a dynamic URL in the tab. Just copy the complete URL and give it to the next input box "Enter the Gmail Msg URL". This step needs to be followed each time user wants to check a new email for spoofing check.
4. Click Apply and Proceed and engine will direct you to a URL, Copy all the contents of the webpage go back and put them below the Apply and Proceed Button in the "copy the contents..." input box. Now click on check spoofing and the spoofing detection engine will tell you whether the email is coming from an authentic sender or not.
Please report issues to email@example.com
Please try chrome browser extensions of mine at
Dedicated to mybbc and AS
Note: This app checks spoofing on received emails over Gmail based on the header information. Hence the detection is solely based on what information is available and can miss exceptional cases to detect. The app only save the inbox id of the user for avoiding reentry again and again and that too in the user's device periphery and hence is completely safe to use as it does not store any other personal information.
You must install the free Pigeon email client first! When upgrading you won't loose any of your settings or need to add your accounts again!
Additional features include
- No restrictions on the number of accounts
- No advertising
- A dark theme
- JellyBean expandable notifications
"Best Email App For Android ALL TIME" - Android Critics
"The Week's Best Android, iPhone, iPad, and Windows Phone Apps" - Gizmodo
"...helpful for keeping your inbox tidy" - CNET
"5 Android Apps You Shouldn’t Miss" - Android Authority
WeMail is a free email app that is designed from the ground up for the way you naturally communicate using your mobile phone. Automatically organize emails by sender, reducing your inbox size by more than 50%.
Experience the fastest and most advanced email search of any email client, 1 tap access to attachments, voice email capabilities, and more! WeMail works with Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook and AOL. Note: Custom IMAP or Exchange support coming soon.
★ All emails grouped by sender to free your inbox from clutter
★ Real-time contextual email search
★ Organizes email into a chat-like experience
★ Compose and reply to emails with voice messages
★ One-tap access to all documents and photos you've ever exchanged with others
Twitch Founder, Emmett Shear: "Once you tried organizing by sender, you can never go back!"
Reddit Founder, Steve Huffman: "WeMail is going to save my inbox!"
Flurry Founder, Sean Byrnes: "I love this app!"
Featuring advanced functionality like snoozing emails, scheduling email for later, response tracking, and more, Boomerang is the mail client you've been dreaming about. These features, combined with an intuitive gesture system and eye-catching design, make Boomerang the best way to access Gmail and Exchange messages on your phone.
If you are having trouble with the app, please EMAIL US at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can help you get things running. It is much easier to troubleshoot via email than via a bad review!
------ Features ------
- Read receipts & click tracking **NEW**
- Boomerang to a location **NEW**
- Inbox Widget and Unread Count 1x1 Widget
- Support for Microsoft Exchange 2007, 2010, 2013
- Now available in German, Spanish, French, Japanese, Korean, and Portuguese
- Push notifications
- Support for "Send as" feature
- Account specific themes
- Customizable multi-gesture support
- Tablet optimized layouts
- Snooze email messages
- Schedule messages to be sent later
- Track responses to the emails you send
- Search through all your messages across all Gmail and Exchange folders
- Access to all labels
- Multi-select messages/Bulk select messages
- Multi-account support with easy account switching
- Integration with your phone contacts for auto-complete
- Email signatures
- View and Include Attachments
- Infinite scrolling in Inbox
- Ability to view and edit drafts
- Auto-complete email addresses as you type
----- FAQs -----
What email providers can I use with Boomerang?
Boomerang works with Microsoft Exchange, Gmail, Google Apps accounts. We are working on support for Yahoo, and other providers, but for now, Boomerang is compatible with Gmail, Google Apps and MS Exchange accounts.
Can I use Boomerang with my Google Apps email address?
Absolutely, you can use Boomerang with Google Apps accounts. Just install the app and sign in with your Google Apps email address, and everything should work. If you have trouble, please email us and we will help you configure your Google Apps settings to work correctly with the app.
How is Boomerang different than the Gmail app or stock email app?
The Boomerang app is more powerful than the included Gmail and other email apps. It provides features that the Gmail app does not. Additional features :
• snooze email messages
• schedule messages to be sent later
• track responses to your emails
Is Boomerang localized for non-English languages?
Boomerang is currently localized in German, Spanish, French, Japanese, Korean, and Portuguese. Please visit http://boomerangandroid.uservoice.com and add any other languages!
----- Upcoming Features & Known Issues ------
• IMAP (Yahoo Mail, Rackspace, etc) support
• Offline support
>>> If you want to suggest new features, improvements or report existing bugs and issues, please go to http://boomerangandroid.uservoice.com <<<
----- Testimonials ------
“More than a clever reminder system, the app uses gesture controls (swipe right to archive, left for snooze and other options) and can schedule outgoing emails, too.” -Engadget.com
“Boomerang allows users to schedule messages to send at a predetermined date and time, or "boomerang" them back into their inbox if there's no reply or if a message requires follow-up.” -AndroidPolice.com
“The app offers a few options above and beyond what Google’s offering provides. In addition to being able to schedule emails, you can also snooze received messages and track responses to emails you’ve sent.”
"It's not easy to beat the built-in Gmail app, but Boomerang manages to pull it off pretty well." -Lifehacker.com
Note: We ARE NOT affiliated with or endorsed by Gmail, Google, or Microsoft, though we are glad to be part of their ecosystems!
Hop is the first ever app to turn your existing email into a powerful, realtime, multimedia messaging, focused on the people and groups that matter most to you. Connect Hop to your existing Gmail, AOL, Yahoo! or iCloud account and get ready to experience email like never before. Hop automatically turns your old and new email messages to a natural chat conversation! It supports real-time messaging, files, photos and location sharing, audio messages, taking photos and videos & more, eliminating the need to use multiple apps to keep in touch. Hop syncs with desktop emails so conversations, documents and media are stored right in your cloud. Use Hop to stay in touch with anyone, not just with other Hop users.
See what people are saying about Hop:
“Hop may have finally made email less of a pain… an excellent design, ease of use, and its ability to de-clutter your inbox without overwhelming you.” -- Business Insider
“Really transformative for email. Finally some real innovation for email clients on mobile. This blows away Mailbox and the Gmail app" -- Robert Scoble
Super real-time responses: Receive emails the exact moment they come in. Users can even see when another person is typing, as you would with a messaging app.
A natural, easy to use interface: Rich media sharing (personal photos, Web photos, video), files and location sharing, voice messages and doodling.
Smart notifications: Stop checking your phone every time it buzzes. Assign custom notification alerts for different types of messages and contacts, and get only notifications that matter.
Groups email: Create groups over email and collaborate freely with groups of friends, family or colleagues.
Quick search: Find friends or conversations instantly with a universal search bar.
Quick response: Reply, Mark as read and Archive directly from the notifications bar.
It is also useful to send yourself reminder messages to listen to later. It may be useful to journalists or activists reporting in real time from the place of the news.
Voice messages are sent highly compressed to have the smallest possible size without losing clarity. One minute of speech typically occupies about 50 kilobytes.
With this application you can:
- Browse your SD card files and folders,
- Pick a recipient from your Android contacts,
- Send a photo or a video directly from the Gallery to your recipient.
The app utilizes the free Email Large File web service to deliver large files within minutes.
How it all works:
- the selected file is uploaded to the EmailLargeFile.com server, and the link is e-mailed to your recipient.
- you get a notification when the file link is e-mailed, and when your recipient downloads your file.
Files uploaded from Android devices stay available on EmailLargeFile.com for 7 days.
The Free version of the application allows you to upload up to 200Mb of data per day. We are upgrading our servers and this limit will be lifted shortly.
Important: please verify with your phone/internet service provider for any data transfer charges or limitations.
With any questions or suggestions, please contact us at email@example.com.
Quick Starter Guide: http://kb.iqtell.com/docs/android-app-quick-start.pdf
Achieve Inbox Zero with completely customizable actions from any email (supports Gmail, Exchange, Yahoo, iCloud and any IMAP & POP3 email accounts). Use as a simple To-Do list or tap into a full GTD® productivity suite with Next Actions, Projects, Weekly Reviews and much more.
“If you want that "one app to rule them all" for productivity, IQTELL does a great job. It fetches emails, includes to-do lists, lets you tag each item, and has a cool "Waiting for" category.”
“The Best GTD App Yet? Other apps promise to help you manage your e-mail, and some manage your projects and tasks as well, but few have integrated them to this degree.”
“This application does it all. It receives e-mails from all different services and displays them in an interface similar to Gmail. You can label everything. It enables you to create a to do list and also larger projects.”
The app is fully functional while offline, and syncs data between your devices and the Web when online. Your Email, Contacts, Tasks, Projects, Someday, Prospects and more are at your fingertips wherever you go. The web app also provides integration with Calendars and Evernote (coming soon to Android).
* Full Task Management – actions and projects can be created from within email or independently.
* Complete Email Functionality – access all your email from within the app.
* Push Notifications - notifications for all your email and reminders. Even snooze or park reminders for later.
* Swipe Left to Process – Archive, trash, move to folder or quick reply to email
* Swipe Right for Productivity – create actions, projects, sub-actions of a project, reminders, etc. from email.
* Customizable Swipes – productivity swipes are fully customizable. Add specific folders, flag emails for reference, track prospects, and much more. Organize your way.
* Inbox Zero – clear your email in minutes and enjoy the peace of Inbox Zero.
* Linked Emails – emails used to create actions or projects always stay linked for reference and easy reply. No more time wasting searching for important emails.
* Due Dates and Reminders – easy settings like “tomorrow” or precise timing down to the minute. Stay organized across email, tasks, projects and calendar. Never forget again.
* Flexible Sorting – organize tasks by due date, start date, priority or context (Home, Office, etc.), time needed, and more.
* Star Next Actions – always be ready to move with a list of next actions for each project.
* Watch Lists – create ‘smart lists’ based on any search.
* Direct-dial contacts related to Actions, Projects, etc.
* Evernote Integration – two-way integration with Evernote (available with the web app - coming soon to our mobile apps as well).
* Calendar Integration – turn to-dos into appointments from the web app (coming soon to mobile as well).
* Batch Operations – Archive, Complete, Move, set Due Date, Context, Star and more.
* Add GTD Power Features – add in additional GTD© features including Context, Waiting For, Tickler File, Agendas, Phone Call, Prospects and Reference. No in-app purchases required.
Knowledge Base (http://kb.iqtell.com/m/android)
Terms & Conditions (http://iqtell.com/terms-and-conditions/)
* GTD® and Getting Things Done® are registered trademarks of the David Allen Company. IQTELL is not affiliated with the David Allen Company.
Add an Instant Email Widget on your home screen, type label, addresses, subject, body and select an icon, then you'll be able to send a pre-filled email through your preferred account.
You can send emails to several addresses at the same time.
Select images and photos from your gallery,
Resize images and photos for sending them by email,
Send email with directly attached resized images and photos.
In the light version, only 640*480 image format can be selected.