Android Assistant is one of the most powerful and comprehensive management tools to improve your android phone's performance. It speeds up your phone's running speed and saves battery.
Free version: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.advancedprocessmanager
1. Monitor status (cpu, memory, battery)
2. Process Manager (Auto Boost and Quick Boost can distinguish different types of processes thus will not kill fatal system processes and apps in Ignore List.)
3. Cache Cleaner
4. System Clean(Browser History, Clipboard, Market History, Gmail History, Google Earth History, Google Map History)
5. Save Battery Settings(bluetooth, wifi, gps, auto-sync, orientation, haptic feedback, screen brightness, timeout)
6. File Manager
7. Startup Manager
8. Batch Uninstall
9. Battery use
10. Volume Control
12. Startup Time
13. Startup Silent(Menu->Settings->Startup Silent)
14. System Info
15. Widget(Quick Booster[1,4], Shortcuts)
16. App 2 SD(Support android2.2 and later)：Get more free internal phone storage space
17. Batch Installation
18. App backup and restore
KW: task kill taskkill ATK app killer tool tools taskmanager task manager system panel systempanel process manager processmanager memory taskpanel task panel Advanced Process android 2.3 Android Assistant
- Ability to define keywords or phrases for each particular application in their native language
- If the request does not match of any of the key phrases from the custom dictionary, the search continues on the names of installed applications
- Displays on-screen list of returned recognizer engine phrases in the case of an unsuccessful search
- WEB-search in case "an unsuccessful search of applications"
- Select the correct result of voice recognition
- Ability to quickly edit a voice query
- Voice search in different languages (EN, RU, FR, DE, PL, IT, ES ...)
- Since Android 4.2, it is possible to launch application on the Lock Screen of an device
- All integrated into one convenient app
- Easy, fast, convenient
For proper speech recognition is necessary in the settings of the mobile device in the " Language & input " in " Voice Search " to set the language . Also there has a menu item " Speech Recognition offline". Recommended to download the language files for better performance and standalone applications(Android 4.1 and higher).
HOW TO LAUNCH:
Voice Launcher is a WIDGET! Therefore, after the installation, icon on the desktop does not appear. It must be set independently, "dragging" icon from the list of widgets. If after installation the widget does not appear in the list of available, you must reboot the gadget (Android bug). Also on some versions of Android (usually Chinese device) is not pre-installed package GOOGLE Voice Search. Necessary to install it from Google Play!
If you're looking for a decent app for fast and reliable voice to launch applications - Voice Launcher Widget is your choice!
It makes this possible through the lock screen of your phone*, or by create a shortcut on the main screen of your phone.
## Added new features that allow you to start voice recognition when you unlock your phone ##
By activating unlock quick-start service, simply press power button 3 times, to start recognition.
* Only on smartphones lockscreen which supports the application's Quick Start (Samsung Galaxy, Htc Sense, ...)
*** Only for The Google Now for ICS Project users! ***
*** You might also need to install Google Search and/or Google Voice Search to make this work ***
Simple addition for those who use Google Now on Android 4.0 with ARMv6 and want to take advantage of voice recognition. It won't work correctly on older versions of Google Voice Search, and it will not bring Google Now itself to your phone.
Support forum is here:
There are two shortcut widgets that can be dragged from the Widgets Section of your home launcher:
1. Pen Window launcher widget - to open a floating icon which hovers over any open application so you can invoke the Pen Window drawer whatever you are doing and whenever you want.
2. Pen Window drawer widget - to open the Pen Window drawer directly and is useful if you use third-party apps like Tasker, LMT Launcher or gesture control apps to call the Pen Window directly.
The floating launcher icon and/or the Pen Window drawer can also be opened from the notification drawer when the app is active.
There are various settings you can set for the app like custom window size for the Pen Window drawer, floating launcher icon size and transparency and more. Settings are normally accessible from the notification panel.
Pen Window Launcher will work with both rooted and non-rooted compatible devices.
Samsung Galaxy Note 3
Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014 edition)
Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2
Features available in full version:
• Channels review - say that command and application will automatically browse all your channels. In that time you can do whatever you want: eat, talk ...
• Favorite channels - If you don't want review all channels just set in settings your favorites and say command. Now application will show only your favorites channels
• Unlimited "Voice actions" - create your own list of actions and execute it using one command!
Eg. Create action "sport" set sport channels and application will show you only sports channels!.
• Too loud, Too quiet - Say just one command and "Voice Remote" will increase or decrease your volume as many steps as you set in settings
• Ads free
Use your imagine to faster controll your TV!
• Assign your own command to available actions. You don't need to remember channel number with music. Just say command "music" and assign it to music channel. Next time when you say "music" application will switch to music channel!
• Full TV remote control, On screen navigation, channels switch, opening channel number, volume control
Supported models same as in free version. Not sure if your TV is supported? Please check free version ;)
Don't want to use English? You can say command in your language and assign it to any action!
Skyfish is launch to App on notifications bar and swipe on the screen edge.
And can launch Music,Contacts,Photo,Video,Favorite URL.
-Project Icons - v 2.0.4
Use this app with our 'No Cell Radio" app to re-purpose older devices into a useful recorder.
Allows multiple recordings stored on your SD card. You can rename recordings, add notes, search titles and notes, and lock recordings.
Password protect the app to lock out use by unwanted listeners. Recordings stored in this apps folder are not indexed by the stock music player.
Sort the main recording list by date/time or title. During playback you can use the seek bar to skip forward/backwards through the recording.
You can email recordings off the device. You can ZIP the recording files before email for quicker transport.
This app can playback almost any audio file (if your device and version of android supports it) of the following file types - .amr, .3gpp, .mp3, .mp4, .m4a and .wav
UPDATE NOTICE: AS of Android 4.2 or higher, this app can no longer toggle the Airplane Mode - you will have to do that manually - thanks Google.
Please know, I am committed to my apps and users. I don't want to sell junk any more than you want to buy it.
I test my apps on various emulators and devices - mostly Nexus class but I do have some older devices like a Samsung Epic4G.
This app is available to over 2000 devices and there is no way I can test it on all of them - so if you have troubles, please contact me and we can work it out.
For support, you can email me or find me on Twitter @OneNutzSoftware
Make sure, you have properly set Google Voice Search language.
Voice Commands provides the most comfortable way to start navigation. You don't have to type destination on keyboard, just say the address.
Favorite addresses can be saved as shortcut commands. Then just click microphone button and say for example "home".
*** Premium features ***
- Save current location as shortcut
- Auto start listening
- Auto start GPS (can speed-up GPS fix)
- No ads
Launch your favorite apps through the «Home Button Swipe Up» gesture.
• This works best on devices with three soft keys, like Nexus 5 or Moto G (i.e. devices that have virtual «Back / Home / Recent Apps» soft buttons).
• On some devices this app opens when doing a "Long click" on the home button (e.g. the newer HTC and Sony Xperia phones).
• Most Samsung devices are not at all or very poorly supported (since Samsung overrides 'Home Button' behavior with their own software).
→ Test this app if you're looking for a simple app launcher alternative to «Wave Launcher», «SwipePad», «Smart Taskbar» or «Sidebar», or if you want to replace the default «Google Now» home button binding
→ Also check out DG Settings, this integrates nicely into Home Button Launcher
Source code is hosted on Google Code:
Turn your phone into a universal remote control using your phone's built-in IR transmitter. No external hardware required. No network connection required. No permissions required! Lifetime return policy!
Control your TV, your Set-top Box, your Audio Video Receiver, your Amplifier, your DVD Player, your Blu-ray Player, your Air Conditioner, your Projector, your DSLR camera, your PS3, your Xbox, and more! Prank your friends, anything you'd like with this user-friendly remote control!
· Save each one of your devices so that you can easily access them later.
· Control all of your devices from just one screen, by creating your own custom remote, where you can add buttons from different devices in a single tab!
· Customize your remote control by changing the number of tabs, the layout, the colors, the style of each button, and more.
· Save a sequence of actions (macro) to be executed one by one. For example you can turn on your TV, turn on your cable box, wait 1 second, go to channel 100 and turn up the volume. All of these actions saved in a single button.
· You can send your own custom IR code and save it to a button.
If you notice any bugs, or your device is not supported, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will fix it for you! Additionally, if you're not happy with the app just send us your order details and we will refund you. We guarantee a lifetime return policy.
Note: This application works only with phones that have an IR blaster (infrared blaster) embedded (currently HTC One, HTC One Max, HTC Butterfly S, HTC Desire 600, HTC Desire 200). If it doesn't work with your device, instead of leaving a poor comment, please send us your order details and we will instantly refund you.
Currently supporting over 500,000 devices
Voice lock introduces a unique way to unlocking for your Android device. It uses the cutting edge Voice matching algorithm to secure your device.
Beat the trend with the unique Voice lock app. It enables using your Voice ( word/ words) to access your device. The Voice recorder is launched once you want to unlock your device. It verifies your voice quickly!! as the password to your Android device, unlocking your Device.
1) Set a unique voice password for your device.
2) Cool way to unlock your device
3) Simple initial lock setup.
1) Install Voice lock on your Android device
2) Launch Voice lock app
3) Set your Voice password
4) Verify your voice password
5) Enable Voice password and navigate to home screen.
- Device requires android.
- Voice password has to match for unlocking.
- If there is a issue with the app function, please uninstall, clear all data and install a fresh copy.
- Legal Android copy required for normal functioning.
Note: Application performance may vary on different devices. Send a error report and we will resolve the issue.
-Quickly open an App, Website or File (png, mp4, etc).
-Directly Call, Message or Email any contact in your contact list.
-View a contact from your contact list.
-Toggle Wifi, Bluetooth, and other phone functions without digging into your settings menus
-Add a widget to your homescreen, or a link to your notification bar - so you can quickly run your shortcut from anywhere.
-Ask for confirmation before running a shortcut, to confirm what you're running. We're sure you don't want to accidently call your boss on your day off.
Voice Shortcuts Launcher allows you to say any word to run a shortcut, e.g. call a friend, open an application, or turn your wifi on/off. If you have loads of contacts or tons of apps, then Voice Shortcuts Launcher makes life a lot easier. Just say a word, instead of browsing through long lists to find what you need.
You won't need tons of icons on your home screen anymore either - just add our widget. Simply click the widget, and say your word into Google's voice recognition window to instantly access the desired shortcut. You can even add a Voice Shortcuts Launcher link to your notification bar, allowing you to access the Voice Shortcut Launcher from within other applications!
Full feature list:
-Open File (eg. png, mp4, etc)
-Toggle Airplane Mode
-Set Silent Ringer Mode
-Set Normal Ringer Mode
-Set Vibrate Ringer Mode
-Add Widget to Home Screen
-Access from Notification Bar
-Ask Confirmation before running shortcut
To add our widget on your home screen, simply long-press (hold your finger down) on any empty slot on your home screen, select "Widgets" and scroll across to find "Voice Shortcuts", then drag this onto the homepage. You're then just one click away from easily being able to call, text, toggle and open whatever you want.
If you want to send us your feedback, and we hope you do, please email email@example.com
Follow us on Twitter for news and updates, http://www.twitter.com/PTDevTeam
More from developer
Keep up with all your friends, and even favorite celebrities, with Fynch’s unique data mining technology that compiles your timeline into three kinds of “Fynch’s”, for easy, organized access.
Interested in what one of your Twitter friends has to say? Tap the user’s “Fynch”, to unveil the group of tweets they have written. Want to go even further? Tap a Tweet that interests you and you will be immediately directed to your Twitter app for the favorite, re-tweet, and reply options.
- Automatically analyzes your timeline for interesting patterns of activity.
- Carbon fiber holo theme.
- Google Now style cards.
- Expandable inbox style notifications (Jelly Bean+).
- Uses notification priorities (Jelly Bean+).
-High Priority Notification
-Time Analysis Sample Rate
“Stay in-the-know with Fynch!”
- A Twitter account.
- The official Twitter app or Falcon Pro if you want to reply to, retweet, or favorite a tweet.
-View current price.
-Set and view ask or bid price.
-Set price for notifications.
-Set range for notifications.
-All prices in USD