This app serves two purposes:
1. Your fingers touch a portion of the screen, but the touch screen only registers a single pixel. This allows you to see exactly where your device registers your touch.
2. Find out if there are any areas that do not register your touch. For example, your device will likely not register the far edges of your screen.
* Touch anywhere in the black screen.
* The EXIT that appears on the left in random spots can be touched to exist the app if you don't have physical back or home buttons.
* The back button can be used to exit the app as well.
Buy a new brand Android device?! Let download "Test Your Android" App to test your device's features and you can get all android system information in one app. It is Tablet Optimized.
What can you do with "Test Your Android"?!
- Real time System Monitor for CPU, Network Usage and Memory
- LCD Screen Color Test with Fixing Defective pixel Mode
- Sound and Vibrate Test
- Back/Front Camera Test
- Flashlight Test
- Touch Screen Test
- Multi-touch Test
- Light Sensor Test
- Wi-Fi Test
- GPS Test
- Accelerator Test
- NFC Test
- Proximity Sensor Test
- Gravity Sensor Test
- Pressure Sensor Test
- Compass Test
- Hardware Info.
- Android Version
- SIM Card
Fixing Defective pixel Mode is not guaranteed to fix the defective pixels. If you have any questions, please contact manufacturer. The developers will not be held responsibility.
android system info information testing test application uninstall manager multi-touch new brand
Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
"MultiTouch Tester" shows your touch points with a nice UI and keep the maximum count on screen.
Some devices may have problems with multi-touch. (Touch points closing to each other or crossing the same axes will get reverse action, etc.)
Any problems or suggestions?
Please feel free to contact us.
- Find and fix stuck pixels.
- Find and fix dead pixels.
- Repair the AMOLED burn-in effect.
- Find and fix LCD mura effect.
- AMOLED Ready.
- Unlimited blinking time.
- Totally free, without PRO Version.
- Supports fullscreen immersive mode to hide status bar, notification bar and buttons.
The application will attempt to fix problems in the screen by stimulating the screen with a colour flash
To change the colours, use the volume rocker. No touch is needed.
Touch the screen to change modes.
Small gradient line on the top of the screen removed.
Can be installed on SD card.
NB: You can use this one for tablets, but for the best results it is better to download ScreenTest HD
It can be used to see exactly where/how your fingers are being picked up by the touch screen or to debug and see screen problems and areas not picking up touch.
TestTouch is licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0. Full source and license located at https://github.com/Evosysdev/TestTouch
You can easily check the status of the touch panel and use it to such as confirmation of multi-touch.
Since disappearing moderately It is also ideal for graffiti.
This app communication does not perform at all.
[How to use]
· When the screen to touch the circle will be drawn.
· Touch at the point there is a state, press the volume up button and it will be clear.
· The touched point in the absence and exit by pressing the volume up button.
1.6.7 Slightly improved the response.
1.6.6 Fixed a crash that occurs when that occurs at the time of application switching.
1.6.5 Added the installLocation to manifest.The number of colors to be drawn is now eight colors from five colors.
1.6.4 Modify build.gradle and AndroidManifest.xml
1.6.2 Exception handling added.
1.6.1 Delete style.xml(v21).
1.6.0 Change the drawing method.(display of FPS are no longer) Change the timing of the volume button processing.
1.5.2 Rebuild with SDK 22.
1.5.1 Responding to pen pressure.I was wearing a subtle color for each touch ID. (Five or more are repeated the same color.) Modify additional bug at full screen.
1.4.1 Bug fixes at full screen.
1.4 Change:When above KitKat, it will be a full screen.
1.3.2 Remove support library.
1.3.1 Additions:xhdpi and xxhdpi icon. Changes:include version in display app name.
Do you feel like your touches are detected inaccurately?
Touchscreen calibration is the perfect app to calibrate your touchscreen so that your touches get detected more accurately .
-> Easy to use. Quick calibration process.
-> Calibrate each gesture separately .So you know exactly what is happening throughout the process.
-> Transparent calibration process . Calibration values and accuracy of the calibration are shown at each step.
NOTE : Works better with a rooted phone.
Featues of Multi Touch screen tester free:
- Control the multi touch capacities of your different devices.
- Easy and clear interface.
- Application optimized for tablet
- Compare your device with your friend and family
- Control the multi touch capacities with more than 20 points (for each one colored circles).
Your touch screen will not have secrets anymore for you! Enjoy Multi Touch screen tester
=> If you have any idea to improve this app don't hesitate to share!
If you appreciate this tool and want to support development of Ossibus Software apps, you may purchase the DONATION version which includes a special GOLD home screen icon to set your app apart.
* SPEED: Immediate start-up and shutdown.
* SIZE: Extremely lightweight, only requires 26 KB of storage.
* PRIVACY: Does not require any special permissions. The application does not collect any information and your privacy is secure.
* NO FRILLS: The intuitive icon is also designed with simplicity in mind.
* CLEAN: An installation that does not put junk all over your device.
* FREE with no advertisements!
Designed and tested on the Nexus 7 tablet. Email Ossibus Software for suggestions and errors. This app is the full version and free of advertisements. If you enjoy this app, check out our other apps on Google Play! To continue development, we need your support by giving it a "5" Star rating and telling your friends. Thank you!
-v2.2.2 Hopefully fixed for all devices, incl. if lifting finger n-1 while holding finger n. Please re-rate.
Please visit http://secretcod3s.com/ for further details.