Measure It is a simple but effective Tool to use your phone/tablet as a Ruler to measure different things.
In it's simplest usage, Measure It will display a ruler on your screen showing a scale with Millimeter and Inch where you can directly read the length of different objects smaller than your screen.
If you have larger objects you can use Measure It as an endless measuring tool by following this steps:
1. align your device to the point, where you want to start your measure. 2. Touch on the screen to start endless measuring mode 3. While holding your finger steady, slide the device in the desired direction. The scale will stick to your finger. 4. To measure longer distances, lift the finger when you reach the border of the phone and continue measuring.
When you are done with measuring, you can hit the Reset Button to start over. With this simple technique you will be able to measure whatever you like with this endless ruler - all you need is your device and just 1 finger.
* Put some cloth underneath your phone to prevent it from being scratched while sliding over the ground.
* Do not slide too fast to get the best results.
* Use some sort of alignment, so you can slide the phone guided. For example: slide along a wall.
* Stop Sliding before your reach the border of your device, to prevent false readouts.